Steampunk Pagent Entry WIP

Rehearsal topics that were too good to be buried!

Steampunk Pagent Entry WIP

Postby BrokenOphelia » Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 am

So here is the pic. Please CC away as much as you like. I am happy with how it is going so far though.

Base Lithriel

And also the references I used:
corset
the shoes are a combo of two shown here
Hair is a combo between this and this one
The coat is a bit like a startched and longer version of this but I haven't added lapells yet.

I also haven't done jewlery, props or filled the stockings yet. Most of it is outline. Feel free to redline though.[/url]
BrokenOphelia
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 500.00

Postby Copen » Tue May 11, 2010 9:17 am

The bottom of the right shoe is a little pushed to the right.I'd straighten it out a little more,but keep the curve,maybe.The corset is big pimpin though!Since I've gotten limited time,i wont redline,but the left side of the coat should be pushed more to the right because the shading might be off.

My opinion,but you dont have to take it.I'm fine.
Copen
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 0.00

Postby Pinstripe » Tue May 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Ah, so based on your reference, the shoes are wedges. The heel on her left foot was a little confusing to me. You might want to change it a bit, as I think it flares out too much at the bottom. Also, the garters appear to be on the same place on each leg, but her left leg is more turned out than straight on. You might want to move that one a little.

I agree with Copen, though, the corset is great. And I think adding the lapels will make it look much more steampunk. Keep it up! She's going to look lovely finished.
Dolls by AxxKat
dA//tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pinstripe
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 26.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Rehearsal Vault