heh a base.

Portrait bases meant for the creation of dolls.
BunBun
Stand-in
Stand-in

heh a base.

Post by BunBun » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

I started on this last night and finally finished it. I took a previous work of mine [x] and made it into base.
After doing this, I realized I love pixeling eyebrows. It's weird, but entertaining hehe. The boobs might be kind of big or shaped weird... not really something I'm used to pixelling.

Rules are the same as with any base. All edits allowed, link back to http://stupidtoast.deviantart.com.
You don't have to, but let me know if you use it. Also, She has no name yet so suggestions would be lovely, and lots of c+c. :wink:
[align=center]Av Base[/align]

Copen
Super star
Super star

Post by Copen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm

The boobs look like they should be facing the same way as th face,but that could be the way the body is.Your work is amazingas well.Grea t base.I may use this one day ^-^

Naomi
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Naomi » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 am

I really like pixelling eyebrows too. It's really weird, but that's usually my favourite part of a face edit.
The face looks really good to me. I think the problem with the boobs is that they're not facing the same direction as the head. Which is entirely possible what with necks that rotate, but it just makes you do a little double take.
Her eyes look a little...stoned? The lids are very heavy, if you opened up the eyes a bit more, she'd look a bit more alert.
Those are only minor critiques, though. She definitely looks good already!

serenawolf
Celebrity
Celebrity

Post by serenawolf » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

cute ^^

Return to “Portrait”