Welcome to the Mini-Pageant!

A one round pageant inspired by spring!

Moderator: AxxKat

Welcome to the Mini-Pageant!

Postby Em » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Spring is in the air, and so is pageantry! To celebrate, we're throwing a one round pageant in honor of the occasion. So kick off your shoes, have some tea, and relax. Small dolls are encouraged but if you'd rather use a larger base, that's fine too.

Rules
-Reply to this thread with your entry
-Must be new dolls for this pageant
-Must use a single base set
-Entries can be no wider than 550px
-All three dolls must represent the same person
-Boys are allowed
-All three dolls must be in the same image

First Doll: Hobby
-Show us what your entry likes to do to celebrate spring in her spare time! Be it boating, horseback riding, soccer or whatever, your entry must be dressed for their hobby.

Second Doll: Lingerie
-must include two of the following;
    hat
    bunny ears or a bunny
    duck, chicken, or chick
    long beaded necklaces
    bow tie
    cane (or shalalie stick)
    basket
    flowers
    kiss marks
    gold (the object)
    pastel colors
    an umbrella

Third Doll: Tea Party
-For the last doll, relax from a stressful winter with some tea; your entry should be dressed for a tea party.

Deadline: April 30th

Code: Select all
[b]Entry:[/b]
[b]Entry Name:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]About Your Entry:[/b]
Av by Hollay

Please do not PM Em for any reason; contact any of the other moderators instead!
Em
Super Star
Super Star

Diamonds on hand: 500.00

Re: Welcome to the Mini-Pageant!

Postby LucyKitsch » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Entry: Image
Entry Name: Lexleigh
Base: Brigh by Blood-Cocoa.
About Your Entry: Lexleigh is a tattoo artist that really loves the colour black. She really loves gold, too. And modifications... and tattoos, and changing her hair.

The first doll is the hobby doll. She is holding her tattoo machine. She doesn't really like to go outside much so that's her hobby year-round. The second doll is the lingerie doll. She's wearing bunny ears (and a pink tinted nose!) and the pink tattoos on her thigh are kisses from her friends that she got tattooed. (The other tattoo is a badly-done snake... she's getting that covered up soon LOL.) She's wearing a halter-top bustier and some high-rise booty shorts. The third doll is the tea party doll. She's got on a cute bustier and skirt with flats.

Thanks for letting me join! This was SO fun!! :) (And I got a new freaking OC out of it. Couldn't ask for more than that! :D)
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 540.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly: PocketfulOfLove

Postby Alsie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Entry Name: Cassidy
Base: Ritratto de Signora the site is gone, but you can find the bases at BunnyStick
About Your Entry: So this is Cassidy. She sells furniture pieces and decor that she changes and alters.
The first doll is her doing her favorite springtime (warm weather hobby). She goes out to the park and reads whenever she has time. The second doll is how she is going to keep her hot Navy Seal boyfriend home when he gets home for leave. :hey: Oh and she is wearing a hat and bowtie. And finally Cassidy is wearing a sweet sundress to have tea and play in a pinochle tournament with her grandmother.

Gonna go post her in the Dolls section so any comments should be directed there.
ImageImageImageImage
Journal Page at my Shop
Alsie
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 469.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby PirateMaster » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Entry Name: Cayleen Shea
Base: Base
About Your Entry: Cayleen's an avid gardener and during winter months spends her time inside a greenhouse. Her sleepwear is a pastel number with cute bunny slippers, she finds them amusing and keeps her boyfriend laughing with her antics. Her last is what she would wear to a teaparty, after all she wants to make a good impression on her boyfriends family.
Also know as Arianstar
Sig-Sanura| Av-Kryshna
PirateMaster
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 971.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://thehword.eclectic-blue.com/

Postby WassupKiba » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 am

EntryImage
Entry Name: Gekijou Hitohana
Base: base
About Your Entry:
Round`1 Hobby Gekijou hates stale things and her home is no exception. Her spring time hobby is home improvement that usually involves several coats of brightly colored paint! She may go through 6 different colors before she finds the perfect hue to match her "spring spirit"!
Round`2 Lingerie A gold kimono and panty set is comfortable and yet gareenteed to please. She adds a classy touch with strands of pearls, an innocent looking weighted Shillelagh, and matching gold pumps.
Round`3 Tea Party For an event as special as the Glam Tea Party, Gekijou chose a classic vintage style tea dress in soft green with a shimmering sash that makes her look as luscious as the garden they are drinking tea in!
WassupKiba
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1.00
AKA: BANZAAAIIIII

Postby batgirl » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Entry:Image
Entry Name: Lily-Anna Montgomery
Base: http://base-o-holic.deviantart.com/
About Your Entry: round 1 - springtime means the snow is gone and it is time to ride. Long boarding is Lily-Anna's favourite hobby when it warm out.
round 2 - pastel lingerie with bunny ears makes this sexy ensemble perfect for Easter.
Round 3 - Going to the Tea party is style and grace with this classic yet fresh outfit.
batgirl
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 6,582.00
AKA: Quoth The Batty
Avatar Base: dnya.deviantart.com

Postby Margarry » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:56 am

I was inspired all the fish...
Hobby: Fishing :D
Lingerie: With long beaded necklace and pastel blue
Tea Party: Nautical (Inspiration)
Margarry
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 208.00
Avatar Base: bluecandycane@deviantART

Postby CrazyLola » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Entry:Image
Entry Name:Ayuka Vanderhorn
Base:http://zipple.deviantart.com/
About Your Entry:
For the lingerie I used a flower and bow tie. Her hobby is fishing (which is hilariously ironic lol). Finally she is rocking a bright springy tea party dress, but she is not the best host because she is a little clumsy! This was inspired by the april fools day prank and I couldn't help myself XD
CrazyLola
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 761.00

Postby paperraine » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

Entry Name: Page
Base: Ladybird by Zipple
About Your Entry:
Hobby: Rocking out at Spring festivals.
Lingerie: Pastel lingerie complete with floral leggings, bowtie and fedora.
Tea Party: More florals! Inspired by a dress of my own.

This is a bit rushed to meet the deadline.. But I think I did okay for my first contest. :P
Tumblr || Art Blog || Steam || Pinterest

ImageImageImageImage
paperraine
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 223.00

Return to Budding Mini-Pageant