Make my vidya game characters plz ilu

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.
Krahka
Super star
Super star
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Make my vidya game characters plz ilu

Post by Krahka » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 pm

So I've been thinking that I could use some stuff of my characters from the hundred million video games I play and RPs I'm in that are based on video games. At the moment, it's my Fallout, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect and Star Wars characters, but I might add some more up later. I've got something like a hundred million zillion characters.

Thistle Flower
She’s my main Morrowind character, I’ve had her since basically forever and I love her. She’s an Argonian Daedra Huntress, takes out her epic REVENGE with spears, crossbows and illusions. She’s obviously a reptile woman. She’s got blue eyes, blue facepaint under her eyes. Can’t wear shoes because her feet are huge claws and the game won’t let me. She wears stuff that’s either mage-y, ranger-y or barbarian-y, depending on the situation. Likes the color green. Likes animal hides.
Usually she’s very reclusive. Keeps her distance around people, except with some select friends in the Mages Guild and the Morag Tong (the local assassin’s guild that’s a billion times better than the Dark Brotherhood). She’s only barely civilized.
Yeah, I know in most of the screenshots she’s got breasts, but I personally prefer my Argonian women without them, but I need to have those for the modeling things to work right or something . . .
References

Ko’Paki Longmane
My Morrowind vampire kitty! She’s a Khajiit Agent, from a subspecies that hangs around the northern parts that’s more like snow tigers. Very sneaky, very charming, very politically savvy. Became a vampire entirely by accident, but for the moment it seems to be working out and she’s able to hide it enough to keep playing the politics game and become head of Great House Hlaalu.
Long hair, as you probably guessed from the title. It’s black at the roots, mostly white with a few black stripes and completely black in back. Doesn’t have a tail. She’s got so goddamn many outfits, oh my god. Usually they’re just completely ridiculous and make absolutely no sense and aren’t good ideas for adventuring or for looking respectable. Go crazy, do whatever you want. As long as it’s sexy, I always want MOAR.
References

Ralf of Cyrodiil
My main Oblivion character. I haven’t even played Oblivion in ages, because it’s not as good as Morrowind, but I still love this guy.
He’s a Nord Battlemage, got pale pink skin, purple eyes from his vague elvish heritage (though this doesn't show up in anything but that and his fondness for magic) bone white hair that he wears in a short ponytail. He usually wears heavy armor, but when he gets sick of being in a tin suit all the time, he dresses like a classy gentleman. A little bit Victorian-ish/steampunk. Fights with swords and shields and exploding people with magic. Shoots fireballs out of his sword!
He enjoys sweets, setting things on fire, esoteric arcane knowledge, necromancy, tactics and Saving The World. When he became Grand Champion of the Arena, it was a childhood dream come true!
References

Dari Ienith
Another one of my Oblivion characters. Dark elf assassin, 17 years old or so. Auburn hair that’s about shoulder length, at least, later in game. Blue-green eyes, which are very unusual for her race and are said to show prophetic abilities (or which I just thought looked cool. XP) Likes pretty dresses and jewelry and disguises she got from the people she murders. Wears thick black eyeliner, pink lipstick, pink blush, over all way too much makeup for her own good. Is a talented archer, and usually will have her quiver and bow with her.
She may look innocent, but she’s an unrepentant killer. Perhaps if she hadn’t grown up in a family of nationalist, racist murderers and slavers, she’d be a pretty nice girl. In fact, she is a pretty nice girl, up until you get an arrow in your back. Then she’ll look down on your corpse, still smiling, congratulating herself on a job well done.
References

Base
Addy Kim
Fallout 3 character. Since I only have it on Xbox, I unfortunately don’t have much in the way of screenshots for you.
She’s about 20 years old, Asian, doesn’t wear makeup. Has these sort of Buddy Holly glasses. Wears her hair back in a messy bun. She would probably look pretty generic with her glasses off and her hair down, and besides, can’t the hot scientist keep those on, for once? Despite being overtly nerdy, she’s pretty buff. Running around the post-apocalyptic wasteland, carrying like, two sets of power armor, beating up mutated bears and other nasty things with heavy objects will do that to you.
She usually wears either her vault lab suit or power armor. Think outfits for practicality in situations where she’s very likely to get shot. Her favorite weapons are the Shishkabob (some kinda makeshift flaming sword), plasma rifles, and plain old baseball bats.
She’s generally fairly pleasant, and tries to help out when she can, however, she’s got some serious anger issues, and when she gets angry, people get bludgeoned to death. She’s a doctor, a scientist and a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.
References

Base
Martin Hugo
Fallout: New Vegas character. Once again, I only have it on the Xbox, so I can’t give you specific screenshots. :(
Hugo’s a bit on the short side, has a completely ridiculous mustache, always wears completely ridiculous sunglasses and usually wears hats. When he does take off the hats, it’s pretty obvious why he kept it on. His hair is a mess. He’s also Asian, since that’s the only way to look good in this engine, apparently? Also wears outfits for post-apocalyptic practicality, though he prefers stealth, finesse and not being seen in the first place, so light armor, if any at all. He uses pistols almost exclusively. Revolvers and SMGs are his favorite.
He’s a bit of a weirdo. Tries to project an image of being a stoic “don’t fuck with me” wasteland wandering badass, though sometimes this cover slips and he’ll start geeking out over robots or Chinese and Greek philosophy or something.
If you want to do a couple doll, he’s paired up with Arcade Gannon, and they basically wander around like a couple of idiots, doing SCIENCE. He’s the only person that he willingly lets the above cover slip with. They're cute together. :P
For those who care, NCR FOREVER WOOOOOOO.
References

Base
Sinki Pelaen
HAHA I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU MAKE STUFF FOR HIM MOAR MOAR!!!
He’s my favorite Mass Effect RP character. Sinki is a tech for C-Sec’s Networks division, and fancies himself a 1337 h4x0r. He spends most of his time playing the Mass Effect version of World of Warcraft, even if he constantly complains how much it totally sucks these days, ever since they nerfed the shaman in the last expansion and since all these n00bz invaded the server and RUINED THE GAME FOREVER. He trolls pretty much everyone he meets online, for the lulz. That’s the level of maturity you’re dealing with here. Sometimes 13 in salarian years really is 13 in human years.
Surprisingly, he’s a bit of a workaholic. He’s in uniform pretty much all the time and rarely leaves the basement of C-Sec HQ. When he’s wearing something other than his uniform, he’s not exactly very fashionable. Think free shirts that he got from software promotions that are way too loose on him and aren’t even supposed to be for his species anyway.
He’s in a relationship with his omnitool. <3
References

Base
Deanna Domino
A self insert RP character that got a mad life of her own. She’s a Jedi Padawan from a few years after Knights of the Old Republic II, about 16-19. Red shaggy bob, though recently she’s been growing it out. Dark green eyes. Wears green Jedi robes most of the time, since that’s the color Jedi from her planet (Corellia woooo) traditionally wear. In recent times, she’s been growing farther apart from the Jedi Order, and sort of been hanging with revolutionaries and fighting the Sith in a somewhat less Jedi-tastic way, so that would also affect what she wears. Still wears mostly green, though.
Has a green lightsaber with a bronze hilt and handguard. Think the hilt of a Sparrow sword. However, she’s a bit of a pacifist, and when she does need to defend herself or smack some bitches around, she usually goes straight to using the Force.
Extremely eccentric, usually pretty bubbly and cheerful. On a constant search for The Truth. Loves music and nature. Entirely useless, and fails at almost everything she tries to accomplish. Compulsively sticks it to THE MAN.
References

I'll pay in either diamonds or possibly an art trade, though since I'm the laziest of all lazies, and since I have no concept of the value of fake currency? Yeah. I'll pay at least 200, very likely more since I have diamonds to burn.
You also don't need to ask my permission before making stuff of these, because I'm giving y'all permission right now. You also aren't required to know about the games they come from, though I guess it'd help convincing you to do it? And you can do whatever form of art you want, I'm not picky. Ah, whatever. GO GO GO! ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
Last edited by Krahka on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krahka
Super star
Super star

Re: Make my vidya game characters plz ilu

Post by Krahka » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am

Bump with moar characters. Do you like Star Wars? BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH OLD REPUBLIC YEAHHHHHHHH

Lenina Greenly
My Human Imperial Operative. Secret agent type, more professional than femme fatale. She's kind, idealistic, loves her work and loves helping people, but is also willing to shank people when they need to be shanked, for the Empire.
Short slicked back red hair, green eyes. Usually wears practical outfits that fit her work as a spy. Catsuits, light armor, Imperial uniforms, cloaks, trenchcoats, sometimes labcoats, always disguises! Favorite colors are green and gray. She carries around a blaster rifle or a bowcaster (which is a crossbow that shoots FRIGGIN LASER BEAMS) and about a million knives. I would love to see her in a Star Warsy little black dress. Like the female, Star Wars equivalent of James Bond's tuxedo.
References

Kleskizhae Septim
True Sith Juggernaut with a heart of gold. He's flirtatious, vain, cocky and loves picking fights against all odds and testing his strength in combat, especially in protection of those he loves.
Has glowing yellow eyes and patterns shaved into his head in a style popular in the Sith military. He dresses in outfits designed as much to project fear and authority and badassery as to protect himself in battle. So lots of armor, capes, spiky bits. Think Darth Vader, only if he were actually secretly a really decent fellow with serious authority issues. Wields a single red or sometimes yellow lightsaber, depending on his outfit.
References

Salune Metharom
Miraluka Sith Assassin. Ex-slave turned powerful Sith Lord. Ruthless and cunning, yet also shy and awkward when she lets her guard down. Loves ancient artifacts. Has to fight hard just to stay alive.
Her species doesn't have eyes, and has a strong taboo against going out without covering that up somehow with masks and veils. She likes her veil. Is covered in scars all over her face and body from her time as a prisoner of the Empire, before they found her strength in the Force and sent her to Korriban. Also has a lot of veins showing on her face from the corrupting power of the dark side. Wears dark cloaks and hoods. Assassin sorts of outfits. Think Palpatine. Wields an ancient double bladed lightsaber, ala Darth Maul. Red blade.
References

Kalri Metharom
Miraluka Cyborg Powertech. Salune and Talward's older sister. She's a mercenary, bounty hunter, has dreams of traveling the galaxy and becoming ridiculously rich and famous. Has the same academic streak as her brother and sister, but she conceals it a lot more, since she's so rough.
Has a bitchin' mohawk that she refuses to cover up with a helmet like a practical bounty hunter. Lots of cybernetic implants that cover up her lack of eyes, to make her look like your average human who's replaced her eyes with better eyes. Has a burn scar on half of her face from defending her brother and sister from the Empire, even if she now works for them. It's complicated. Wears heavy Boba Fett-esque armor with jetpacks and rocket boots. Usually likes the colors blue and white. Uses a single blaster pistol and a flamethrower. So much flamethrower.
References

Talward Metharom
Miraluka Jedi Sage. Salune's twin brother, Kalri's younger brother. The biggest nerd in the entire galaxy. He spends most of his time derping around and obsessing over archaeology, history, philosophy and science. Will talk on forever if you let him, and gets very excited over old, boring things. Has no social skills.
His hair's a mess. His mask is also practical, carrying recording equipment to dictate notes on the field. He's tiny and skinny and has awkward legs. Wears excessively frilly Jedi robes, with skirts and everything. He is the Order's cutest Jedi Master. Wields a single green lightsaber, but it's mostly for show. He barely knows what to do with it. Usually he uses the Force to throw rocks and debris at people.
References

Breja Hackett
Human Republic Commando. She's basically Renegade Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. She's a complete hardass with a gigantic gun. She takes no shit and wastes no time on idiots. Will destroy anyone who crosses her, her squad or the Republic. An overall MURDER MACHINE.
Has a tattoo of her squad's insignia on her face, because that's how devoted she is. Has short buzzcut-ish hair, and what look like dogtags as earrings. Is hella buff and taller than most dudes. Makes half a ton of durasteel look good. Almost never seen outside her armor or uniform.
References

I've got more and might update with more of them later, but these are my favorites for the moment.

MalevolentMask
Super star
Super star
AKA: Masked menace
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Demoncat

Post by MalevolentMask » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Thistle Flower seems pretty cool. I'll have to doll her when I get some spare time. You have some really cool characters. :D
[align=center]~My tumblr~My other art~[/align]

Krahka
Super star
Super star

Post by Krahka » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 pm

More characters! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR

Ijiir
Another Morrowind character I inexplicably forgot to include. He's an Ohmes-Raht Khajiit Priest, Archmagister of House Telvanni and Primate of the Nine Divines, and specifically devoted to Julianos, God of Logic. He speaks softly and humbly and seems out of place among the mad wizards he sort of rules, but he's secretly just as backstabbity as any of them. He'll stab you in the back with a smile and a benediction to Arkay to let your soul pass peacefully.
He's sort of a catboy, he's got a tail and light fur, though he looks something like an elf too. He's got black hair that's often unruly, but sometimes he puts it in a braid and puts feathers in it to honor Kynarath, Goddess of Air.
He dresses in medium armor, think chain, bonemeal, adamantium. It's admittedly a little vaguely defined. He also dresses in humble priestly robes, as well as steampunk-ish gentlemen's wear and occasionally kung-fu master wear.
References

Ladear
Another Morrowind character, though I don't include him in my headcanons as much. An Altmer Mage who works for House Redoran because he's got some family connections in there and they suit his disposition. He's very serious, takes his honor very seriously, evaluates everything as rationally as possible.
He's got very long black hair, like, waist length, green eyes, very tall. I don't know what sorts of magic he uses to keep his hair all perfect, but it's definitely some sort of magic. He wears mage robes, or sometimes robes of a nobleman of House Redoran.
References

Base
Jiira
Now for the Skyrim characters. I play Skyrim on the Xbox so I don't have any screenshots of them. :(
Jiira is a Bosmer thief/bard with a definite mischievous side. She's got shoulder length black hair, and likes to braid it, and has similar face paint to Ijiir, (who may or may not be her father, but she was at least named after him) tan skin, and almost completely brown eyes.
She'll wear any light armor in the game except for faction specific armor that isn't Thieves Guild or Imperial Legion. Yeah, she's Imperial scum, mostly because she thought that Ulfric would make a better archenemy that the poets would sing about for longer. If in doubt, put her in elven armor. She also likes fancy dresses and has a tendency to be overly flashy and tasteless in her dress. She wields a bow, either elven or dragonbone, or Chillrend and Spellbreaker.
She's married to Marcurio, and they love going on adventures all over Skyrim together.

Base
Ladia Callieus
My Imperial Penitus Oculatus agent. She's got blue eyes and chin length black hair. She rarely wears anything other than her uniform, unless it's a disguise in the service of the Empire.
She's very devoted to her job, and has no problem with the less than glorious tasks that are sometimes required of her. If the Empire didn't get her first, she would've made a good Dark Brotherhood assassin, but as it stands, well, yeah. She likes knives. A lot.

Also a Knights of the Old Republic character, as if you didn't need more Star Wars.

Terra Teran
My Knights of the Old Republic 2 Light Side Exile. She's a Jedi Consular/Jedi Watchman, wields a single bladed lightsaber. Early in her career she had a blue lightsaber, but she changed to a viridian one later on because she changed so much in her exile and the events of KotOR II that she felt it was time for a new color to demonstrate the new wisdom she gained.
She dresses in Jedi robes, being a Jedi, preferring things that are inconspicuous. She's also a bit of a grease monkey, and in love with Bao-Dur which as far as I'm concerned, is canon.
References

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I AM DOLLING IJIIR he is so fricken adorable I can't even
He has a fanboy
you'll never be rid of me
XD
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Alsie
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Alsie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm

You have some interesting characters. I think I'll be giving one a try. Now I just have to decide which one.
ImageImageImageImage
Journal Page at my Shop

Return to “Hollywood Boulevard”