Shix's OCs-Permanent Request

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.
Shixam
Super star
Super star
AKA: Princess of Pink
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Shix's OCs-Permanent Request

Post by Shixam » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:03 pm

I kinda failed at redesigning all my characters and such when I originally intended on doing it, so I've got a new idea of how to do this and I'm editing this post because I'm in the mood to get a few characters dolled. I offer either diamonds or an art trade in return. Your pick. =)

For a few years now, I've been doing a Final Fantasy 7 roleplay and a Final Fantasy 12 rp with a friend. Ever since we discovered dolldivine we've been making a few of our characters regularly on our favorite dollmakers. A while ago, I came up with a few designs for my characters that I LOVE, so right now all the references are from that dollmaker. You don't have to follow the outfits exactly, but you can. You can also use them as a general guideline/sense of their style.

Also, if you are familiar with either game please consider any details from our rps as AU, because we definitely do not follow the games exactly XD We've had our fun with this, you could say. Things happen when you've had a roleplay since about your freshman year of high school.

*=Some characters are part of a group that include some of my friend's characters and I would love group dolls of them too. My friends' characters will be listed at the end of the post, along with dollmaker references.

All of these characters also have boyfriends and brothers and such, and I will add them if I ever find a male dollmaker I like or make dolls of them myself that I like.

Final Fantasy 7 first.

Carrine Shinra:
Spoiler: show
This is Carrine Shinra! Or a young Carrine Shinra. She is Rufus Shinra's mother, and is older than this in the actual rp. We actually didn't have her for a few years. She's a recent creation. Feel free to doll an older Carrine if you want. For her style, if you do, it'd probably be similar to this, but more "fitting" (interpret that how you will) for an older woman. She is very focused on her public appearance and is also very protective of her family, to the point where she might become a bit controlling because of it.
*Celia Shinra:
Celia Shinra is the daughter of Rufus Shinra and one of my characters. She is the future president, and at the furthest point we've gotten in the rp she is vice president of Shin-Ra. She is a bit spoiled, and feels very entitled to the company. She's the oldest of three children and has two younger brothers who feel just as entitled as she does. Most of her life takes place post-Shinr-Ra collapse/during the rebuilding of Shin-Ra, and she hasn't had a lot of friends because of who her family is. Celia only has two close friends, both of them daughters of Shin-Ra employees, and she doesn't take kindly to people treating them badly. She is different from her father and grandfather in how she wants to run the company because her ideals closely follow her mother's (see Chas below).
Chastity "Chas" Shinra AKA Green Peace:
Chas is the wife of Rufus Shinra and mother of Celia Shinra. She works as a nurse, and met Rufus through being appointed as his personal nurse. Chas decided to work as a nurse because she loves to help people, and in fact hated Shin-Ra originally because she saw how it hurt people. For a lot of her life she has been a peaceful anti-Shin-Ra advocate. She unexpectedly fell in love with Rufus after finding out what all there was to his character and discovering how much she liked the other side of him. Chas still keeps her personal beliefs, though, and has passed them on to her daughter, causing Celia to want to change how things are run at Shin-Ra. Over the years, Chas has learned to separate her feelings for the company from her feelings about the people involved with it. Her beliefs have led to her being nicknamed "Green Peace." She even has a Green Peace Mode, where her anti-Shin-Ra feelings begin to show through a bit more.
Chloe Hewley:
AU-NESS EXHIBIT A
First is the look I came up with by going with the whole idea of her being sort of a warrior because she is a SOLDIER like her father. Second is a tentative casual idea.
She takes after her father in the fact that she is a great SOLDIER. She was raised by a single father, Angeal Hewley. Chloe is definitely not a gentle, girly type of person. She's very independent and doesn't like to rely on anyone, which makes for complicated relationships for her. She can lean towards the wild side too, and especially has a thing for fast cars.
*Lana _________:
Lana is a character who hasn't had as much development as a few other characters of mine, but I still love her a lot. She's best friends with my friend's characters, Cynthia Shinra (AU-NESS EXHIBIT B) and Mel. She is also in need of a last name, I am realizing. She loves tough, SOLDIER guys who can make her feel like she is being protected, and expects full commitment from whoever she's with. She has trust issues if she doesn't think that commitment is there, and is also a bit shallow. When she loves someone, though, she loves them completely and deeply and is completely faithful to them. This goes for friends she loves as well as boyfriends. She's a pretty girly person and doesn't do well with tomboy-ish/outdoorsy things.
*Lin Han
Lin is the one on the right. This was actually my second try at getting a design for her on this dollmaker, and it turns out I didn't save a version of her alone. This image will be coming back later because of that girl on the left, too.
Lin is the daughter of Tseng and my character Lina. Don't get me started on how similar Lin and Lina's names are. I swear I didn't realize what I'd done until after I named Lin. You have no idea how many typos I've done with these two.
Lin's dream has been to grow up and be a Turk just like her parents, but specifically to be head Turk and the President's bodyguard like her father. It's a plan she and Celia have had since they were kids. She is Celia's closest friend out of their little trio. And she is very sheltered. She doesn't even know how to flirt or how to tell someone is flirting with her. Lin also loves short shorts and showing her belly button, however her father doesn't and her mother can only help her get away with one or the other. She isn't very in touch with her girly side, but she does have it and secretly loves it. Lin is the type of girl who dreams of being a princess, but never acts like the princess type because no one would believe it since she comes off as a tomboy.
Lina Bennett
Hair on this doll isn't exactly accurate. She's more along the lines of a strawberry blonde, but I couldn't find a closer color I liked as much.
Lina is a Turk, wife of Tseng, and mother of Lin. She's the second youngest of four children who were raised by a single father for a good part of their lives. Her weapon of choice is a sword, and she's great with it. She can be serious and committed to her work, but knows when and how to relax. Her family is very important to her, and she's not a very girly person. Lina only really dresses up with the full dress and make up and such when she's required to. Her tomboy side is definitely bigger, and loves to spar with her older brother.
Now time for the Final Fantasy 12 characters.

*Zephyrine "Zeph" ____________
Focus on the left side. I was having trouble coming up with a design for Zeph, so my friend came up with the one on the right to try and help me. It ended up giving me some inspiration, and I came up with the one on the left.
Zeph is a normal girl turned sky Sparrow. Or she will be. This is the design I came up with for her more Sparrow-y self. It all starts with a girl named Lyra who she adopts and ends up having to protect, and along the way she meets and falls for Balthier who helps induct her into the Sparrow lifestyle. She is a very motherly person, and has a natural urge to protect and care for others.
Laudine ______________
Laudine is the daughter of Zeph and Balthier. Being raised by two pirates, she ends up becoming one herself. Laudine is a tomboy and has a great love of guns and shooting, and even has a pair of toy pop guns from when she was a kid. She will never get rid of them.
Now, some of these characters, like I said before, have some friends who are characters belonging to my friend, and I would love to get some group dolls of them too. So below are references for her characters.

Note: These will be more filled out soon. Just waiting for some personality blurbs from my friend.

Texas "Tex" Sinclair
Tex is the one on the left. She's the daughter of Reno and Vegas Sinclair. Her brother is Nevada. ....Do you love the names?
She is Celia's other best friend and is the oldest of the three of them. Tex is a former Turk, and we see her as kind of the overseer of the slums in the post-collapse universe (AU-NESS EXHIBIT C). She also acts as an unofficial bodyguard for Celia.
Cynthia "Cyn" Shinra and Mel
Cyn, Lana, and Mel are our little powerpuff girls. Cyn and They bought those jackets and boots together. Cyn and Mel are Lana's best friends.
Selene
This is Selene! Selene is my friend's smuggler-disguised-as-a-trader. She and Zeph aren't particularly close right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they will be eventually. So feel free to doll Selene by herself or with Zeph! I wasn't originally planning on requesting her, but my friend asked me to. =) And I love Selene too, so why not?
Lyra
This is Lyra! The little stray Zeph adopts, at about 17 years old. Possibly a seer. Feel free to doll her with Zeph. =)
Last edited by Shixam on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
My Charm Bracelet
ImageImageImageImageImage

Shixam
Super star
Super star

Re: Shix's OCs-Permanent Request

Post by Shixam » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 am

I've got three characters up that I would love dolls of. =D
Hopefully I'll be getting more done soon.
My Charm Bracelet

Keke
Producer
Producer
AKA: The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Keke » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 am

I will of course have to doll Kiri at some point. It's just a given.

Shixam
Super star
Super star

Post by Shixam » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 pm

you do! =D And I'm going to hold you to it now.
My Charm Bracelet

theladywrath
Super star
Super star
AKA: Come at me Bra
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://milkbun.deviantart.com

Post by theladywrath » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Oooh! I'd love to make Lina! :D I shall!
ImageImageImageImage
:: Foxxy and Pony :: Kitty by me :: Fox Cube ::

Shixam
Super star
Super star

Post by Shixam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

YAY! I'm looking forward to seeing the doll! =D
My Charm Bracelet

theladywrath
Super star
Super star
AKA: Come at me Bra
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://milkbun.deviantart.com

Post by theladywrath » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 pm

So here she is... I may redo or make her again. I like how not amused she appears that someone would ever suggest she wear such a thing ;)

base
ImageImageImageImage
:: Foxxy and Pony :: Kitty by me :: Fox Cube ::

Shixam
Super star
Super star

Post by Shixam » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm