Getting married soon and would like Dolls of my fiance and I

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.
TurtleSensei
Celebrity
Celebrity

Getting married soon and would like Dolls of my fiance and I

Post by TurtleSensei » Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 am

<3 So I am engaged. We've been together for 6 years and plan on getting married sometime this year. He loves when I pixel stuff, he's amazed by how detailed people can get on the little bases! I'd love to show him awesome pixels that people have made us!

For what we look like here are pictures: Our Photobucket Album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v36/R ... %20Pancho/ Password to the album is Snoochieboochies

I'd love if you pixelled his crazy curly hair (he's growing it out for me) But I'd also love if you pixel him with his hair tied back in a pony tail (it's a small Japanese style tonsure type style that he ties it in like this: Image

base by ChaosSoda on DA: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... w#/d2nyz3h

My likes: Anime, Manga, Swords, Kitties, Hello Kitty, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, animals, George R.R. Martin novels. Me in bright clothing or black (he likes me in black lol) Please keep my big rimmed glasses. I usually wear Jeans and a T-Shirt, but I also wear long flowing skirts and shorts. I'd love shirts with Batman logos or TMNT logos!

His Likes: Anime, Manga, Swords, Guns, Misfits, Hunter S. Thompson, George R.R. Martin novels, Roman history. He loves to wear black clothing or dark colors. He usually wears blue jeans and t-shirts, but will wear shorts at times. His favorite shoes are Combat Boots (he will even wear them with shorts much to my chagrin!). I'd love him in shirts with Superman Logos or Misfits Logos!

I'd love any kind of pixels that I can get! One of us together or separate is fine! I'd love one of us with swords, or me in Batman PJs and him in Superman PJs!

Thank you so SO much for doing any dolls for us! I'll pay whatever I can afford <3
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kitsune
Super star
Super star
AKA: Legen...wait for it...dary!
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Getting married soon and would like Dolls of my fiance a

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 am

First of all, congrats on your upcoming marriage!

I'll give this a shot for you, I'll warn you in advance it might take a really long time for me to get it done, but I'll try and pixel both of you. :)
Like my sig? Get one at my shop!

AV by Kali_Sedai/Sig base site down.

TurtleSensei
Celebrity
Celebrity

Post by TurtleSensei » Sat May 26, 2012 2:54 am

Oh yay! Thank you Kitsune!! I appreciate it and take your time! I am patient!
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LFlitter
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Post by LFlitter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

If you're still asking, I'm willing to give it a shot. ^^

Return to “Hollywood Boulevard”