Doll/Draw my characters, please?

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Doll/Draw my characters, please?

Postby LFlitter » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 am

I am looking for anyone interested in dolling/drawing a few characters of mine, which currently have no art of them. I just have character descriptions (which are their incomplete character Bio's from Oddhart Academy).

If you're interested/inspired in dolling any of them feel free to, no audition required. I am willing to pay you in either glam diamonds, a custom doll, or maybe even a short story featuring one of your OC's (I have samples of my writing here)

Anyway here are the character bios:

Chiyoko Watanabe (someone had made a doll of her before but I appear to have lost it :( )
Spoiler: show
Chiyoko Watanabe

A BRIEF GLIMPSE
17 year old bi-curious Kitsune(demon-fox), Playful, adventurous, curious, and easily bored, loves to screw around with people, and tends to be over dramatic.
She is single, but isn't interested in anything serious right now.

...THE BASICS.....

NAME : Chiyoko Watanabe
NICKNAMES : Chi
SEXUALITY : Bi=Curious
ETHNICITY :Japanese
SPECIES : Kitsune...POWERS & TALENTS.....

POWERS : Is able shape shift into a fox. She is also able to hover, no higher than about 20 feet in the air. She is also capable of creating small illusions, however in order to create these illusions she generally needs the aid of a prop of somekind.

TALENTS :

...APPEARANCE.....

HEIGHT : 5 feet 1.75 inches
WEIGHT : 108 lbs
HAIR : Naturally copper (similar to her fox fur color), and choppily cut short to her chin, is usually wavy
EYES : Brown, and slightly doe-like
GENERAL APPEARANCE : Chiyoko has a small frame, and prefers to not hide her tail, so she often has her fox tail.

CLOTHING : Chiyoko tends to like to wear brightly colored or patterned baggier clothing, often uses oversized sweaters as dresses.

MODEL : Yumi Yoshimura

...PERSONALITY....

PERSONALITY : She isn't as outgoing a person towards those she doesn't know as she is towards her friends. She may even choose to not speak to you if you don't strike her interest, which tends to give her an air of arrogance. Once someone does peak her interest or is deemed a friend in her mind she's very friendly and playful. A tad on the mischievous side enjoying messing with other people almost as if they were her toys. However it's never out of malice, and she isn't always that good at it. She does struggle with the concept of a serious conversation or situation and when encounters will perceive them wrong and pass them off with a joke, or freeze up. Doesn't like to focus on the bad, just wants to have fun. She's a generally curious and has a tendency to act without thinking a situation through

Quirks : She tends to hover to match peoples eye sight better hating to have to crane her neck.
LIKES : Adventures, pulling pranks, roller coasters, Drama, The sound of fiddles
DISLIKES : Swimming, People not willing to take a risk, Dull,

...HISTORY.....

HISTORY : Chiyoko doesn't know who her actual family is. During her childhood she was raised by an older woman in the neighborhood, who she would refer to as Auntie. The woman cared for Chiyoko as if she were her own child, trying her best to teach Chiyoko including lessons Chiyoko refused to learn such as respect and concern for other feelings.

Around the time Chiyoko was 6 years old she started to exhibit her abilities, including making a local neighborhood boy eat half a beetle by disguising it as a cookie using her illusions. Chiyoko continued to discover her powers in secret, eventually when she was 11 and discovered her ability to transform into a fox she asked Auntie about them, which is when she learned that she had no blood relation with Auntie.

Chiyoko soon after ran away from home, traveling the world, deciding to explore the world and see what it had to offer. After a few years of exploring and observing what defined different cultures and people, her exploring became less about learning about the world and more about about discovering and defining herself as a person.

...RELATIONSHIPS....

HATE : Alexis Flemming
ACQUAINTANCES : Chasario Crosley, Reese Adams
FRIENDS : Hannah Vazquez
BEST FRIENDS :
CRUSHES :
DATING:
FAMILY : Auntie

Brandon Turns
Brandon Turns

A BRIEF GLIMPSE
16 year old straight empath. Grew up with two older twin sisters and single mother which led him to believe he understood girls more than he actually does. Brandon is fairly open with his emotions, often finding it hard to actually keep them hidden.
He's single, but is too flirty with and confused by girls to even pursue a relationship right now.

...THE BASICS.....

NAME : Brandon Michael Turns
NICKNAMES :Brad, Mike
SEXUALITY : Heterosexual
ETHNICITY :Caucasian - American
SPECIES : Gifted Human - Empath

...POWERS & TALENTS.....

POWERS : Brandon can sense a persons current emotional state of being. In fact being around someone who is experiencing the same emotion as him tends to magnify his own emotion. If he focuses he can alter anothers emotions although he avoids doing so unless specifically asked

TALENTS :

...APPEARANCE.....

HEIGHT : 5ft 7in
WEIGHT : 151 lbs
HAIR : Dark brown hair which he typically spikes up
EYES : Dark (nearly black), and deep
GENERAL APPEARANCE : He has a strong chin. He prefers to be smiling.

CLOTHING : He tend to wear t-shirts with something over them, such as vests, button down shirts, or sweaters. His clothing has a surfer cross classic look to it.

MODEL : Josh Hutcherson

...PERSONALITY....

PERSONALITY :Brandon is generally very open towards others when he believes its under the pretenses of friendship. Believes himself to be quite the ladies man, constantly attempting to flirt with and hit on ladies, but truthfully he doesn't know the first thing about girls, he hasn't even kissed a girl. His flirting is usually not even conceived as flirting, as its so off the wall and dorky. He becomes tentative around girls if they start to show increased 'unusual' interest back. Brandon isn't afraid to be expressive and goofy often falling in the class clown mindset. He can tend to let his emotions get the best of him, especially when around someone who is experiencing the same emotions that he is. He is used to making a spectacle of himself, having broken into song and dance from excitement on a couple of previous occasions. On the reverse side of the spectrum he can get extremely violent if he gets too angry, although he has never actually physically hurt anyone. Brandon has always had issues with authority figures, believing that they don't understand him and expect unrealistic expectations.

Quirks :
DISLIKES : Dogs,

...HISTORY.....

HISTORY : Was raised by his mother and older sisters, in Midwest city, OK. His mother never really spoke about his father. Although his sister have said that Brandon isn't their full blood brother, his mother denies all accusations.

...RELATIONSHIPS....

HATE :
ACQUAINTANCES : Layla Watts, Ryley Atkins, Hannah Vasquez
FRIENDS :
BEST FRIENDS :
CRUSHES :
DATING:
FAMILY : Keren Turns(psychic) – Mother , Sherri(Precognitive) and Reesa(retrocognitive) - Older twin sisters

Alexis Fleming
Alexis Fleming

A BRIEF GLIMPSE
16 year old straight Elf. Only child who enjoys reading and art, but is not just a fragile shut-in either. She tries to be friendly, although it can be a struggle for her.
She is single, open to the idea of a serious romantic relationship, although she's never really had one. Currently more interested in making friends

...THE BASICS.....

NAME : Alexis Fleming
NICKNAMES : Lexy
SEXUALITY : Heterosexual
ETHNICITY :Scandinavian
SPECIES : Elf

...POWERS & TALENTS.....

POWERS : Being an elf she doesn't age as quickly as humans do. She also has a small ability in magic, but she doesn't like to use it.

TALENTS : She has a knack for swordplay which she practices regularly. Is quite agile. Able to draw and paint.

...APPEARANCE.....

HEIGHT : 5 feet 7 inches
WEIGHT : 134lbs
HAIR :Curly dirty blonde hair falls to her shoulder blades.
EYES : Vibrant blue
GENERAL APPEARANCE : Like all other elves her ears are pointed, though she tries to hide that with her hair.

CLOTHING : She prefers to wear vintage looking clothing, sticks mostly to dresses.

MODEL : Imogen Poot

...PERSONALITY....

PERSONALITY : She tries to generally be friendly and courteous towards people. Although her patience is on the short side, and if you annoy her she is not afraid to tell you so in a harsh way. She's a perfectionist and stickler for the rules and tends to be very critical of herself and others. Alexis is very particular about the way she wants things done. She is also a bit of a germaphobe and is on the precipice of being OCD. She's stubborn and very reluctant to listen to others, but she tries to not completely shut people out either. She doesn't like to show much emotion on a regular basis. However it isn't unheard for to have a complete fit of anger, or depression.

Quirks :
DISLIKES : Dischord, Rambling,

...HISTORY.....

HISTORY :Alexis grew up in a small suburbian town, where her parents owned the local bookstore, which her mother ran, while her father worked as a lawyer at the local firm. Alexis grew up as an only child. Her parents trying their best to blend into society claiming that their pointed ears were a birth defect.

Her father began teaching her to fight at a young age wanting her to be able to defend herself in the world, and strongly encouraging her to take up sports while she was at school. Which is why she took up gymnastics, and fencing. Alexis also loved to read and draw.

Alexis' parents didn't tell her that she was an elf until she started exhibiting traits of her magic at the age of ten. Frightened by her magic and the responsibility of having it, Alexis refused to acknowledge that she had any, and refused training from her mother.

...RELATIONSHIPS....

HATE :
ACQUAINTANCES : Emerson Jones, Aurore Dubois, Satin Weaver
FRIENDS :
BEST FRIENDS :
CRUSHES :
DATING:
FAMILY : Alexander Fleming-Father, Klara Fleming-Mother
LFlitter
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 197.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Doll/Draw my characters, please?

Postby PirateMaster » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm

I was inspired to try Chiyoko just because I hope you
like how she turned out. :)

base
Also know as Arianstar
Sig-Sanura| Av-Kryshna
PirateMaster
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 971.00
Avatar Base: http://thehword.eclectic-blue.com/

Postby LFlitter » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 am

She looks awesome! Thanks very much!

What would you like in return?
LFlitter
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 197.00

Postby PirateMaster » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

Here are some links to my characters if you feel inspired.
I'll let your muse go from there.

Maddison is just a Sparrow with an attitude, fairly good at sword play and tends to like a good fight now and again.

Gretchen just a demon with
a need for morbidity, sarcasm and a bit of mischief. She loves her vintage styles and is just
a tad crazy.

Venecia is a military girl and grew up traveling all over. She's fond of camouflage
and is a wild child.

[urlhttp://arianstar.deviantart.com/gallery/39086278]Kahla[/url], she's a raven shapeshifter. Mostly a drifter, is skilled in staff/spear combat.
She's a shaman.

Jinx he's Maddison's guy through and through, though he's the docile one. He's a warlock/immortal. Overall he's the quiet type with a knack for romance.

Those are the main characters. Really just have fun. I linked the folders I have of them. If you need more examples just let me know. :)
Also know as Arianstar
Sig-Sanura| Av-Kryshna
PirateMaster
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 971.00
Avatar Base: http://thehword.eclectic-blue.com/

Return to Hollywood Boulevard