doll my girls for diamonds~

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

doll my girls for diamonds~

Postby aerieyena » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Here's my own little request thread!
I will pay 50 diamonds for every doll made of my girls. I may tip extra depending on the size, quality, or even my current mood. XD

Here we go!

Image CERES
Spoiler: show
Ceres Williamson
ImageImage Image
face model
outfit ref
Ceres is a bartender. She loves shitty horror movies and has played parts in several, always enjoying herself whenever her character gets decapitated or disemboweled.
She is a sarcastic bitch.
She cares very much about her appearance and always dresses and styles herself well. She has a bit of an edge to her, but she tends to show it through her accessories rather than her clothing. She's a bottle blonde.

You may also doll her preggo or with a blonde haired, brown eyed baby or toddler.

I can provide more information on her personality or history if needed.

Image ELLY
Elise Flynt
Image Image Image Image
face model
outfit ref
My refs show her either at age 15 or in her mid-twenties to early-thirties.
15 - Excitable, hyperactive, should be smiling. Wears a lot of short shorts and tank tops and stalkings. Lots of layering, but not much accessorizing. Hair in pigtails.

Mid-twenties - Yellow tank, brown gun harness/belts, brown fingerless gloves, brown knee-high boots, grey jeans. Other outfits can include a sports bra with tights or gym shorts, layered tops with tights, sweaters with short shorts. She never wears heels or skirts.
She should have a fresh scar or fresh wound on her right cheek. She can be bruised as well. Lots of fist fighting at this point in her life.
Her hair should be down or up in a messy bun.

Early-thirties - Can be dolled in the same outfits as above but she must be wearing the green coat as shown in the example dolls with the yellow tank top outfit. Should have a gun on her hip. Or in hand.
She should have a humanoid bite scar on her left shoulder.
Hair should be down or up in a messy bun.

Regardless of age she should be thin, flat chested, and short (she is 5'4). She has a small gap between her two front teeth, even as an adult.

Image KOYI
Koyi Una
Image Image Image
Happy-go-lucky nautolan pilot. She's a smuggler.
She should be dolled with happy expression.
Star Wars style clothes. No light sabers, plz. Blasters are good, though.

Image MELLY
Melanthe
face model
Melly is a smutty sexy demon lady. She can induce hallucinations.
She should be naked or nearly naked or in revealing clothing.

Image RUBY
Ruby
Image Image
outfit ref
Half elf, half fire demon mercenary... and eventual bar owner once she retires.
My refs show her in her twenties and in her thirties. At the younger age she should have long, braided hair. At the older age she should have shorter hair and a scar over her left eye.
She should be wearing leather or cloth armor, or a combination. If you doll her in an action pose, she should be wielding daggers or makin' fire. If you wanna go all out, feel free to doll her as a full on fire elemental as she's capable of taking that form.
Her eyes should look like fire. :3

Image LIANA
Liana
Image Image
face model
Modern day vampire.
Please doll her with darker hair as in the second ref. The first ref is older and provided for style reference.
Liana never wears pants. She tends to dress somewhat modestly, more often in neutrals than bright colors. She usually wears pumps with heels made of silver for keeping werewolves at bay.
The boy pictured in the second doll is her 'grandsire' or her sire's sire. He runs a 'bar' which serves vampires where Liana works.

Image COREY
Coriander
Image Image
Corey is a faerie. She can take a small, faerie form or a human sized form. Her hair should have several different shades of pink in it, low lights and high lights. She has dragonfly wings with a slight pink hue. To humans, she appears to have dark brown hair and no wings and can be dolled as such.
She wears bright colors that often clash and is usually seen in legging, jeggings, or shorts shorts rather than full length pants. Mostly, though, she's just incredibly colorful.

SADIE
Sadie Walker
face model
Sadie is a sylph. She's recently entered into human society and is very naive and ignorant to social norms. She's all about fun and adventure and doing things just for the hell of it.
She doesn't know shit about fashion and doesn't have money. She wears what she can steal... or the school uniform for whatever forum I'm playing her on. XD

CASS
Cassidy Martin
beautiful artses drawn by my wonderful boyfriend <3 <3 <3
Cass/Cassie is a mutant. She has super speed.
She's homeless but lives out of hotel rooms with help from her daily begging donations. Feel free to doll her holding cardboard signs.
She wears sweatshirts or baggy tops and ripped jeans.
She's a chain smoker and can be dolled with a cigarette or a joint.

For base credits, please click on the dolls. They are linked out to the basemaker, assuming that person isn't me. XD
Some characters have 'face models'. I've provided pics, but if you need more, the pictures are saved under the models' names.

If you're interested, you can find lots of beautiful artworks of my characters here in my favorites. <3
Last edited by aerieyena on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I own Atton Rand from KoTOR 2, Boy Blue from Fables, and Joker from Mass Effect. NO TOUCHY.
ImageImageImage
~ my request thread ~
aerieyena
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,233.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: doll my girls for diamonds~

Postby LucyKitsch » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 am

I really like your characters and I want to doll for you, if you don't mind! (Not sure who I'll doll, yet.)
It'll probably be a little while before I get it to you.

:)
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 540.00
Avatar Base: http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly: PocketfulOfLove

Postby aerieyena » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 pm

That would be awesome, hun. <3
I own Atton Rand from KoTOR 2, Boy Blue from Fables, and Joker from Mass Effect. NO TOUCHY.
ImageImageImage
~ my request thread ~
aerieyena
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,233.00

Postby Krahka » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

I need an excuse to doll a Nautolan. Koyi will do nicely.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby sabrina » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 pm

i would like to doll Ceres or Ruby. Could you give me as much information as you can about them. I would like to know more about her personalities and her clothing style
sabrina
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 402.00

Postby LucyKitsch » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 am

Hi there, I just wanted to comment and say that I'm still planning on dolling your character(s), I'm just very busy!
Have a good day!
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Postby PirateMaster » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Made you a couple little gifts. I felt the need for inspiration and your characters
provided that. :)

ImageImage
base
Also know as Arianstar
Sig-Sanura| Av-Kryshna
PirateMaster
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 971.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://thehword.eclectic-blue.com/

Postby LucyKitsch » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey, sorry for another ~I still haven't done what I said I was going to do, yet~ comment, but I'm going on hiatus and won't be dolling for a bit so I'm going to probably have to bow out of this, sorry! Thanks for understanding! :)
- Lauren

My DeviantArt

LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Return to Hollywood Boulevard