Doll My OC!

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Doll My OC!

Postby Lilly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi guys,

So here's the thing, I have an awesome OC, named Lilly who is basically my alter-ego. I'm too lazy to make avatar and sig dolls, of my character and would love some of you to make her for me. I have 500+ diamonds to spend, but nothing to spend it on, and gosh darn it, I want to go shopping! Lilly needs new clothes (she's a lolita, more specifically a nature loving mori girl!) since it's Autumn, and the rainy season is here, I thought it would be fun to give her a new look.

---
Specific Requirements:
Long flowy brown hair
Over-sized eyeglasses (Nerdy? Heck yeah!)
Rosy cheeks & lips
Rain coat
Rain boots - For puddle jumping
Hat or a frilly hair accessory (Your pick)
Locket - Because Lilly loves vintage jewelry
Umbrella
A chubby, fluffy blue bird with a red breast aka Rémy - Lilly's faithful companion
Rain drops - Because it rains a lot in the Northwest :P
Outfit can be anything you want so long as it goes with the Mori Girl style :D
---
Reference Image: (This is only to be used as reference & nothing else! Artwork & character belong to me)
---
Full/Partial backgrounds are welcome, but optional
Animation is allowed, no need to ask about that! :P
---

Size:
Make sure the avatar fits within Glam's size requirements - 150 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.

Price:
I can offer to pay 50-100 diamonds, but can raise the price if I feel you did a good job. I also want to keep it fair, in case a lot of you are inspired to participate.
---

In the comments, please say - "I'd like to reserve a spot please!" and specify whether you want to do an avatar or a sig doll, (or both) and I'll keep a list of your names, so I can keep track. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Have fun!
Last edited by Lilly on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lilly
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 518.00
AKA: Silly Old Bird
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: Doll My OC!

Postby the swordid truth » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:18 pm

I WANT TO DOLL A MORI GIRL OMG YES
I'm super down to doll her for you, and I'll get you more information soon. Right now I'm all tied up in contests, but I bookmarked this so I won't forget!

Also, dude. Pacific Northwest all the way! I've never met another doller from my neck of the woods! Let's be friends. <3 I'm in Portland, surprise surprise.

( you can see my work in the links in my sig, in case you're curious. i've only been around these parts officially for less than a year! )
the swordid truth
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,596.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Doll My OC!

Postby Lilly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Wow, that was a fast response! -happy dance-

Yeah, it's not very common meeting other dollers' from the Pacific Northwest...they're certainly rare. I've met one or two, but they have since disappeared from the hobby. :( Sure, we can be friends if you want! I'd like that. <3
Lilly
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 518.00
AKA: Silly Old Bird
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Hollywood Boulevard