Krahka's New and Improved Request Thread

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.
Krahka
Super star
Super star
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Krahka's New and Improved Request Thread

Post by Krahka » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:07 pm

So my old one is almost incomprehensible so I decided to set up something new and cleaner, since I have things organized off-site so that every time I change a thing, I don't have to change a thing here.

So I have my CharaHub and a Photobucket full of references to my characters by fandoms.

Here's the CharaHub
And here's the Photobucket

They're both very WIP at the moment, with some stuff more detailed than others. My favorites section has all of the characters with full profiles, and the Photobucket folder has everything organized out even though some of the folders are empty, but if you find someone interesting but need more details or references, then just ask and I'll get those out for you on the double.

And in terms of other things I like:

Star Wars: I really like Rey, Finn and Poe Damoran from the new movie, they're cool folks and I need moar of them (I ship both Rey/Finn and Poe/Finn and possibly the three together), Grand Admiral Thrawn (I need gifts for his back-in-canon party and I do not care whether you have his old eyes or the new), any of the ladies of SWTOR (specifically Vette, Kira Carsen, Ashara Zavros, Lana Beniko and Admiral Garza)
Fallout: If you can bring me literally anything Fallout 1 and/or 2 related, I'd be so happy. Beyond that, give me anything Fallout: New Vegas related and I'll still be happy, but know that I err very strongly NCR, so any NCR affiliated NPC, especially Colonel Moore, Ranger Chief Hanlon and Colonel Hsu. I also think the Enclave is hilarious and also hint hint I'm a big ol' Arcade Gannon fan. I haven't yet played Fallout 4 because shit computer, so err away from that and towards the previous ones.
Comic books: SQUIRREL GIRL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RWBY: Gimmie all of that Renora, bitches! Renora and Coco and Yang!
Elder Scrolls: I like the Tribunal a little more than is entirely warranted, given that they're garbage gods. I also like Marcurio and Legate Rikke for you Skyrim scrubs, Martin Septim for you Oblivion semi-scrubs and Darien Gautier, Naryu Virian and Abnur Tharn for you ESO probably-scrubs-if-people-played-the-game.

For filled requests I will pay you in a likely excessive number of diamonds and if requested, also an art trade, but I'm a flake so you will at least get the diamonds. If you are asking for an art trade, please specify what kind of thing you want me to do, or you can just direct me at some things you like and I'll go wild.

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Re: Krahka's New and Improved Request Thread

Post by Gwen » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm

GRAND
ADMIRAL
THRAWN
You know how to play me. :P
I love his old eyes so much I am sad they changed it.
I require nothing in return but the love of this evil blue skinned shitlord hottie.
Oh and its baseless/my base.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Krahka
Super star
Super star
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Post by Krahka » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

LOUD DELIGHTED SCREAMING!!!!! THRAWN THRAWN THRAWN THRAWN :D :D :D :D :D

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Krahka wrote:LOUD DELIGHTED SCREAMING!!!!! THRAWN THRAWN THRAWN THRAWN :D :D :D :D :D
I'm so glad you like it!! <3 Thrawnnnnnnnnnnn ♥ ♥
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Return to “Hollywood Boulevard”