Melian's OC Thread

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Melian's OC Thread

Postby MelianAlcarime » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Hey, whoa! I didn't even know this was a thing. :p Clearly I must make a thread now. However, you've gotta forgive me for some of this. Some of these dolls are over 10 years old, ordered on the UG. If any of these were your work... OMGSBKABIUIWBTO4I5H!!! Please tell me. I'll get super excited, jump up and down a couple of times, then add credit for you and dance around in a circle.

I have about 4.5k diamonds, and I'd be happy to burn them all! :) I'm not sure what the going rate is around here though, so if you're not sure either we can do an art trade instead.

Reflections (2004-2008 clothing)

Mavron "Mav" Brisquë
Spoiler: show
Mavron has curly, crimson hair. It's mid-neck length, shorter in the front, longer in the back. His eyes are also crimson in color. He is pale-skinned, but has a birthmark above his belly button sort of shaped like a wobbly heart, and a splash-shaped burn scar on his back. He is half living vampire, so you can show him with fangs, but his fangs only appear when he is lusting for blood.

He isn't picky when it comes to clothes. If someone gives him a gift, he'll wear it. Neon colors are his favorite, but he'll also dress preppy, dark, athletic, in women's clothes, whatever. His close friends tend to follow the punk/emo trend, if that gives any inspiration. He spent his childhood in Chinon, France and later spent his years in London, so feel free to mess with that too.

He's lived a very rough life so far, and at times depression and anger can get the best of him. However, he is also known to be incredibly fun-loving when presented the opportunity, so you can go whichever way with him that you feel most comfortable. He is much more at home with his vampire powers than Skean is, and can be smug about them.

Note: as the gift from Kai indicates, Mav isn't straight as a board. He's bisexual, though if given the choice he does prefer women. He is likely drawn to men out of his craving for stability and wanting someone who can push him around if he needs it.

Image ImageImage Image

Base credit: Apitchou, Galadnilien, Rainy Day Crap Box
Last doll is a gift from my sister Kai. The last painting is mine, the one before was a commission by Joliet.

Stephen "Skean" Hobbes
Skean has violet eyes and black, chin length hair, curly/wavy near the ends. It's shorter in front, longer in back. Has a celtic knot tattoo around his belly button, and his skin is slightly tan for a vampire. Skean is Mav's half brother, but is 3/4 living vampire rather than half, thanks to a ritual performed when he was a child. Skean is a black jeans, sneakers, black t-shirt with random graphic on it type of guy. Leather jackets are cool, and studded belts are, too. He's a sex, drugs, rock'n'roll guy, minus the drugs and add some alcohol (and cigarettes). The main story takes place 2004-2008, so please keep that in mind.

Skean is Mav's half brother, but grew up with his human grandparents. As a result, he is very anti-vampire, and suppresses all of his vampire powers and urges to the limit. He tries to maintain the “cool guy” attitude to the best of his ability, leather jacket and smokes. He grew up in an Italian town just north of San Merino.

Now, I know it's not really kosher in today's world, but Skean is a character of yesteryear and should be played straight. *deep breath* He's a total homophobe. He will not do anything that even slightly questions his masculinity/sexuality. As far as others are concerned, his stance is basically "Do your own thing, whatever, just KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!"

Image Image Image

The dolls were orders from the UG in 2006, and unfortunately I no longer have records of who made them. :( The painting is mine, and the drawing was ordered on Subeta 7 years ago. I tried to find the topic, but sadly the history doesn't go back that far. :(

Liramier "Li" Himra
A human! :O Liramier's got plain ol' brown eyes, and mid-back length, wavy, brown hair. As much as she tries to keep it tamed, there's typically flyaways. As evidenced by the two dolls below, she has two very distinct styles of dress. She spends most of the school year away at boarding school with the rest of the crewe (Mav, Skean, Meep, Rake, Gil, and Eliza). Bad influences, all of them! :p But the rest of the time she's at home in Chinon with her family. As a result, she has two clashing styles: pretty, and band girl. The main story takes place between 2004-2009, so she dresses accordingly.

She's Mav's willing victim, Eliza's best friend and Gil's girlfriend, so things can get a bit intense.

Image Image

Base credit: SmiteTheeWithApples, Apitchou

Lucas "Meep" Tuck
Meep is, uh, Meep. He's naturally blonde, but dyes his hair a hot pink. It started as a dare, then he just kept doing it. Unless he literally just rolled out of bed or there is something seriously wrong with him, his hair is in a 5" mohawk (the sides are not shaved). He has gray eyes, and a barbed wire tattoo around his left arm. He is also often found in a black band t-shirt (or Degeneration X t-shirt) and chain pants.

Meep lives on the fringe of a bad neighborhood and occasionally engages in gang politics, so he carries butterfly knives around for protection. Also his best friends are vampires and a werewolf, so there's that, too. He has a collection of weapons in his room, and likes to fiddle around with various instruments (mostly guitar/drums). His most valuable weapon is a sterling silver knife, given to him by Rake.

He goes to the boarding school with the rest of the crewe, and is the most banter-y friend you'd ever have. Seriously the most fun member of the group, using jokes and sarcasm as his shield. His family adopted Mav when he was 14, and Rake is his best friend in the world. He is also very close with Kanik.

The doll I ordered on the UG in 2006 before his design had been solidified. >.> I would REALLY love some art of him. <3

Raquel "Rake" Rhue
Rake has shoulder-length straight, dark-coppery brown hair. Rake has freckles, pale skin (not as pale as Mav's) and dark blue eyes. Rake is a romantic and a rebel; his style reflects these aspects of him. He's a social drinker/smoker, and plays the guitar in his free time. He's a huge fan of 80's metal. Out of the rest of the crewe, though, he is considered to be the most responsible, and dresses the most proper. Where Meep runs in and thinks up a plan later, Rake is very calculated in his risk-taking. His family is sort of upper-middle class, and he lives in a gated community not far from Meep's neighborhood.

Gideon "Gil" McKean
Aaand back to the non-humans, but only temporarily! Gil is a werewolf from Sweden, a country where wolves are not under the oppression of vampires. He is very powerful for his age, taking control of the pack at only 15 years old. He will only grow more powerful with age (well, until he starts getting old). His goal in moving to western Europe is to help liberate the wolves there from vampire control. Eliza was a very close friend of his in Sweden, and she moved with him to help him integrate into the community. As far as Mav and Skean are concerned, he likes Skean as Skean is very anti-vampire. Mav, however, he'd like to find toasty in a tanning booth.

Gil is blond, with chin-length straight hair. The tips of his hair are green. In werewolf form, he's blond (he doesn't keep the green). He's got brown eyes, he's a little short, and he's a casual jeans/t-shirt/sweatshirt/sweater guy. Gil is a bit shy around humans.

Another doll order from 2006.

Gil a bit older

Eliza
Eliza moved from Sweden with Gideon last year. They’re living with a local werewolf pack, whose alpha had decided to support Gideon and his mission on the condition that he were able to best him in battle. He did, subsequently becoming alpha of the pack himself. Eliza is human herself, but as Gideon’s childhood best friend she was involved with pack politics from the start.

She has always stayed with Gideon on the full moon unless rituals were being performed. She is more than just his moral support; she has a fire that keeps her going, and aspirations that are inspiring. It was she that planted the idea in his head to liberate the wolves of western Europe. However, she does have a softer side. Being human herself, she still identifies with them and has a hard time ignoring lost souls. This led her to becoming close friends with Liramier at school, someone who had recently lost their support and inspiration.  

Cera Himra
Cera is the queen of her wereleopard prowl and Liramier’s older sister. She was turned when she was young, protecting her little sister from harm. She has adapted well to the metaphysical, though she still feels regret that she was not able to grow up as a human, go to school, have friends, and feel what that is like. Though the world is much gentler to her kind now and she would no longer be shot on sight, she is still wary of the humans despite her love for them. She carries a lot of responsibility and desires balance between the two sides, but in the more mundane matters (such as sexuality and entertainment) she is totally oblivious.

Chidea Hobbes
Chidea became part of the group as part of Mav’s reaching out for normalcy. She’s a young human girl with no ties to the metaphysical, except through the crewe’s [very] moderated contact. She’s refreshing to them, as not only is she not involved in metaphysical politics, she isn’t involved in gang violence either. She is being raised by her single mother, and is virtually untouched by darkness.

She earned a scholarship to the school which they all attend, plays sports, and has pretty good grades. Because of this, though, she tends to take things which are everyday for the others way too seriously. She has been short with Meep, Rake, and Skean on more than one occasion for not being easier on Mav when he’s having a hard time (or on the flip side, putting up with Mav’s bullying of Gideon).

Skean is her older brother (through their mother), though this is not discovered until they're adults.

Kanik
Kanik has long (like to his KNEES long) blue hair, like a medium kind of blue. His natural hair color is mousy brown/blonde. He has brown eyes, and adorable dimples! He smiles a lot, pretty much all of the time, so they’re one of his more notable features. He dislikes clothing; he is almost always shirtless and barefoot. He has long white scars on each forearm from when a rival gang got him alone.

He isn't a member of the private school with the rest of the crewe, but lives in a neighboring district to Meep. He spends most of his time over at Meep's house, where he feels safe. He has a very difficult life at home, being raised by his older brother, Sedge.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 250.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Hollywood Boulevard