I am on Hiatus!

Chatter about anything and everything.
Sheesha
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: I am on Hiatus!

Post by Sheesha » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 am

Same story as Lolita-- broken computer. It's a hardware problem, so I will be taking the Enterprise apart tonight and seeing if I can manage anything.
Hopefully, I'll be backup fairly soon.

But I still won't be able to do anything about pageant entries, which upsets me greatly.

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star
AKA: Two Piece Chicken Suit
Avatar Base: http://ubiique.deviantart.com/

Post by OneSmartChicken » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm just giving in and posting this--not that it'll come as a surprise to anyone whose been paying attention. I'm just not dolling much lately, although I'd like to. I barely even remember to check in on here, which is upsetting >< And now my tablet is broken, so you probably won't be seeing much of me still. Hopefully I'll get back into dolling at some point in the near future, one my tablet's fixed; I still act like a doller after all. But, well, we'll see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm collecting chicken things. Indeed.

Glam. Kssh. Ksssh. I am your rooster. Kssh. Kssh. Join me kssh on the feather side. -Darth Rooster

Zili
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Avatar Base: http://www.radiuhoh.deviantart.com
Formerly: glass_trees

Post by Zili » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm on a hiatus because of the recent break up I moved back to my parent's house and they have wireless internet I don't have my computer set up for that yet and currently my own computer isn't set up right now at all my little brother is kind enough to let me update that i wont have internet for some time no idea when i'll have it again.

edit: I'm back now, got my wireless internet set up :D yay!

Poe
Super star
Super star
AKA: Insert Stanza Here
Formerly: Poetress

Post by Poe » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 am

I'm trying to return...
Alot has changed in my life the past 5 months, I have gotten a divorce(it's a good thing, seriously), moved back to Virginia(my home state)to Pearisburg(home town) from Erie Pa. I've also stumbed upon the man of my dreams, in which I hang out with all the time, I'm also working at Wal-Mart as a cashier. but the biggest reason is although I have a new PC it doesn't have PS on it but I'm slowed started to come back...I miss it...I will be back fully soon.

Tuxedo-Kitten
Celebrity
Celebrity
Dolling Style: Pixel

Post by Tuxedo-Kitten » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:28 pm

I'll try to come back, even if I don't actually make dolls for awhile. I kinda dropped off the face of the earth. My life right now is pretty much Ballroom and School. School is school and I've started competing in ballroom so I practice a lot. I really miss this place and I at least want to try to comment on some dolls every once in a while.
Av Base l Signature by me l My Deviantart

Morgana
Super star
Super star

Post by Morgana » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm

I will admit this: I am on a unplannedhiatus and wondering if I should just say I've officially stopped dolling. I never made a doll since last year and can't seem to get myself back into dolling. ._.;;

I've been getting more into painting, free-time drawing, and many projects both related and unrelated to school.I've also been unemployed since the summer and just trying to get some sort of job. .

The only reason I plan on checking in is to watch over the Hetalia collab, and to make sure its still around and there's other people are doing something (or interested). Other then that, I've been dead and doll free.

TL;DR - On hiatus, and debating if call it quits. I only have been randomly appearing back for Hetalia.
[align=center]Image
|Hetalia collab|DA|[/align]

Daenerys
Super star
Super star

Post by Daenerys » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 am

Right.

Remember me, being all 'i can do sites in joomla, me'? And then I forget to backup before triggering an update. That's bad. 'mkay. Especially because I was officially going to take a break anyway. Which I now can't really. But!

I will not be making dolls, or working on the Manor publically for a while, it will be a few months before I put everything back up. I need to rethink a few things about the site anyway.

If I do happen to make a doll, look for it at Daelusion. But I can't promise anything. Consider me away. AFD .. Away from dolling...
Image Image
Five and Dae :: PixiStar Base Search :: The Sims Random Stories :: Daenelia's Ramblings
:: To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit ::

~Sam
Super star
Super star
AKA: A Boondoggle Keychain

Post by ~Sam » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 pm

I've been on a semi-hiatus since school started... hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things this summer.
Sam is not amused.
DA

H|F
Super star
Super star
AKA: The Black Sheep

Post by H|F » Mon May 21, 2012 2:46 am

I will just be out of town starting Tuesday, and will hopefully be checking in on the 30th. If not, tty all in probably two weeks!

I guess this isn't a hiatus as much as a I will return shortly <3
Heather | Age 25 | AV base by Kakuzu Chan
BASE
Want to see where I started?

Bases by Wayuki

All of these are bases from The Doll Palace

blackbunny
Super star
Super star

Post by blackbunny » Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm

i am on hiatus, i have been on it for 6 months
starting june 2012 i wouldn't be no long on hiatus
Level of pixel art training:
Beginner

ImageImageImage
sigy basewish04

Glume
Cast
Cast

Post by Glume » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:30 am

Im... back!? Im sure nobody missed me, but Ive been incognito for a while and suddenly feel the dolling urge. Hooray! I think I'll be hitting up OTR soon, but if anyone is interested in collaborating feel free to get in touch!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

chewbroccoli
Super star
Super star
AKA: Glam's Privately Contracted Assasin

Post by chewbroccoli » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 am

I'm on hiatus.
Finishing up some small things and then I'll be absent for a while.
may the force be with you. always.

Shixam
Super star
Super star
AKA: Princess of Pink
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Post by Shixam » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:15 pm

So, I thought I'd have more time this semester than I actually do.
I probably won't have any time to really doll this semester, but I'll be home for good (Or at least until school starts again next fall and I start on my next degree) after this semester and I'll definitely have more time then.

So I'm a hiatus until mid-December for actually making dolls.

But I'll still be around the forum.
My Charm Bracelet
ImageImageImageImageImage

Alsie
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Alsie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm not going on full hiatus. But you probably won't see much new stuff from me. I will pop in here and on Dev once and a while. I have just gotten really busy with work, which is really making me tired, which in turn is really killing my creativity. You can still order at my shop if you want. I will try and work on current orders too. Hopefully things will settle down by the end of the month.
ImageImageImageImage
Journal Page at my Shop

LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star
Avatar Base: http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly: PocketfulOfLove

Post by LucyKitsch » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Hey there, I'll be on hiatus until further notice.
I wanted to participate in every Summer Camp event and in other contests but I just can't find the time.

Everything is fine here, we just are focusing on so many things at once and dolling just doesn't currently fit into that picture.

Thanks for understanding. :)

ETA: Just wanted to post an update on my hiatus. My computer actually quit in the few weeks since I've been away from GLAM. I was able to get it taken to the Apple store quickly and taken care of (and thankfully I was able to save my photos / files!) But I am focusing on my family right now. We're trying to clean our apartment suuuuuper well for Autumn / Winter and we want to take our new kitties to the vet, start eating more whole foods (we're vegan but could stand to eat more actual whole foods,)... and just a ton of other things. But we're well and happy. I hope everyone else is as well and I'll see y'all when I get back.

ETA2: Back! I won't be as active and I'll be slow at working because I trying to limit my computer use, but I'm officially back, now.
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)

Pinstripe
Super star
Super star

Post by Pinstripe » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't want to be on hiatus, especially with all the great fall events going on, but my classes are eating my life right now. @_@
Dolls by AxxKat
dA//tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nevere
Super star
Super star

Post by Nevere » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 am

I am attempting to quit hiatus and return. <3

Return to “Tabloids”