Tumblr, do you has it?

Chatter about anything and everything.
User avatar
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts:2754
Joined:Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Blood-Cocoa
Formerly:Sweet Raspberry Tea
Location:SoCal
Contact:
Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by 4br4 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Lolita wrote:So...anyone care to tell me what the heck tumblr is supposed to mean? Did they not believe in vowels or something?
I do have tumblr (but only a RP account). And honestly I think it's pretty crappy for the most part. Not just because it's not ideal for what I want to use it for (not what it was meant to). I'm always having troubles with it. Either it hates me or the internet hates it. *insert more rants here*
It is a pretty glitchy system. I have to admit. Tumblr has a whole ton of problems. "Tumbler" redirects to Tervis.com so I'm assuming it was taken, even then.

RPing on tumblr is pretty hard, I'll admit. However, just try it for awhile. I've had mine since June 2011 and I didn't really start using it until September of that year. Just stay away from the sjw movement, search your favorite tags and have fun c: <3

User avatar
Pyrochan
Super star
Super star
Posts:1761
Joined:Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 am
Dolling Style:Tool
Location:UK
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Pyrochan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 pm

I just avoid as much fandom as possible on tumblr. And as much self righteous twerps. They might mean well but it comes across as "well I'm gonna bully everyone till they agree I'm right"

I just watch artists, and post art, and interact with the art communities. That way I tend to just get involved with art related things.

User avatar
Guitarlove
Super star
Super star
Posts:1508
Joined:Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 pm
AKA:Monochromatic Maniac
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Glam! Exclusive
Location:"Cincinnati Tri-State"
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Guitarlove » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 am

It's where I've been spending the majority of my time nowadays, so here you go: guitarlove6437.tumblr.com. I don't post much of my own stuff, and I reblog mostly fandom stuff. I really just reblog/follow/like whatever strikes my interest. =D

User avatar
Lolita
Celebrity
Celebrity
Posts:299
Joined:Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm
Dolling Style:Tool

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Lolita » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 am

Pyrochan wrote:I just avoid as much fandom as possible on tumblr. And as much self righteous twerps. They might mean well but it comes across as "well I'm gonna bully everyone till they agree I'm right"

I just watch artists, and post art, and interact with the art communities. That way I tend to just get involved with art related things.
You are wise Oh Pyro.~
Fandoms...they suck. And either no one else likes roleplayers or people on tumblr are just plain mean. I've seen many of my fellow RPers being bullied or harassed by anons or not. There are a lot of those self rightious twerps as you put it. I haven't run into many myself, but I've seen a lot of stuff giving off the same feeling being reblogged over and over. But really RPing was the ONLY reason I got on. (my friend forced me to) and I wouldn't be surprised if (even in the near future) I just give up and delete my account entirely.
Sorry to be such a party pooper, I don't really like tumblr.

User avatar
Ody
Super star
Super star
Posts:1433
Joined:Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm
AKA:The Zombie Cowgirl
Dolling Style:Tool
Avatar Base:wayuki.nl
Formerly:Odyrah
Location:On the back of my horse, riding off with the zombies...
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Ody » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 am

Wow, and the majority of people I follow on Tumblr is pretty much the most die hard fans of 2 fandoms I follow. Interesting.

I actually enjoy Tumblr but that may be because I hardly ever go off searching in tags and what not. I get everything I "need" through those I follow and finding others through those they follow.
Image
ImageImageImage
And Zombie thinks, "glarbh GARBHGL BAARGHL."
I, Jayme

User avatar
Gwen
Producer
Producer
Posts:3837
Joined:Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 pm
AKA:King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Yzah
Formerly:Blackfyre
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Gwen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Lolita wrote:
Pyrochan wrote:I just avoid as much fandom as possible on tumblr. And as much self righteous twerps. They might mean well but it comes across as "well I'm gonna bully everyone till they agree I'm right"

I just watch artists, and post art, and interact with the art communities. That way I tend to just get involved with art related things.
You are wise Oh Pyro.~
Fandoms...they suck. And either no one else likes roleplayers or people on tumblr are just plain mean. I've seen many of my fellow RPers being bullied or harassed by anons or not. There are a lot of those self rightious twerps as you put it. I haven't run into many myself, but I've seen a lot of stuff giving off the same feeling being reblogged over and over. But really RPing was the ONLY reason I got on. (my friend forced me to) and I wouldn't be surprised if (even in the near future) I just give up and delete my account entirely.
Sorry to be such a party pooper, I don't really like tumblr.
O______o really? This is surprising, coz like Ody I follow all fandom people pretty much and I also RP (exclusively) and I've never gotten anon hate or anything. Neither do my RP partners. All the fandom stuff my buddies post is pretty much funny/cute stuff and I rarely see hate unless it's clique-y dramas which tend to happen with some of them but... huh. Maybe it's because I don't post my rps or my art on my account. This does surprise me though.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

User avatar
Pyrochan
Super star
Super star
Posts:1761
Joined:Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 am
Dolling Style:Tool
Location:UK
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Pyrochan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Tbh it's not the fandoms themselves.. so much as all the squee and the slash anything with a penis, and the gifs and the (I hate this word) Feels...

And the self richeous twerps tend to be something else entirely. Feminist blogs, and Trans blogs and Pro Gay Pro Vegan Pro... anything with a movement.

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti any of these things, or at least anti choice to be vegan etc. But the problem is they spend their time preaching to the converted, so while I am interested in feminism, gay rights, the right to eat what you want, human rights blah blah blah, I don't need to have it rammed down my throat all the time in an aggressive and angry manner while all anyone ever does is go "here here" because I already agree, I don't need to be guilted every 5 minutes.

As for Vegan, or Vegetarian, I get it, it's your choice, but I will unfollow you if you try to guilt me about my meat eating. Eating meat is my choice as much as not eating it is yours. And I hate unfollowing. Esp if you're an artist and I like your shit, but if you have to say that stuff please keep 2 blogs, or decimate your following..

I really really do not mind what anyone chooses to blog about, be it fandom, art, vegan, gay rights, whatever, but I also reserve the right to selectively follow, and that's cool too. I'll stick to art, others can stick to human rights and fandom. I also don't mind if someone delves into it occassionally, but when I started following an art blog and somehow I'm now following a radical feminist blog with no art ever posted anymore... I'm unfollowing.

User avatar
Shixam
Super star
Super star
Posts:3693
Joined:Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm
AKA:Princess of Pink
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Shixam » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 am

I have one!

I consider myself a multifandom/Whatever I Wanna Post blog.
It's a combination of fandoms and dolls and projects and things that make me laugh and occasionally some slightly social justicey things when they're done with a tone I like.

As far as the anon hate, I've never gotten it myself. I'm mostly active in the Young Justice fandom, and the most drama I've seen in there is hate for Lagoon Boy. I have seen some people I follow get some, but they're more the Tumblr Famous cosplayer sort of crowd, and they really handle it quite well, I think.

I try to stay far away from social justice issues for the most part. And politics. Like I said, when it's done in a way I like and in the tone I like (AKA: Not saying, "You have no heart if you don't reblog this!" because what I do or don't do on the internet does not reflect whether or not I have a heart), I'll reblog something to signal boost it. If it actually is something I care strongly about or actually have an opinion on I'll reblog stuff.

I hate the SJB, though. I refuse to be as politically correct as they tell people they should.

Really, to me Tumblr is just about finding your little niche where you fit in. I started mine because of another tumblr topic here a while I think. In 2010, because I remember it was my first year of college and I posted here and I can't find my post on that first page of this topic unless I'm blind. I started following people here because I had no clue how to find anyone else, but I quickly found out that I hated following them. No offense to anyone, I just found out that we don't have much in common outside of dolling and most non-doll posts annoyed me. So I abandoned tumblr for bit.

Then last year I got back on because my roommate got her's. I started reblogging some giveaways and not using it for much. Then she told me about one of those tumblr famous cosplayers I now follow because they liked Young Justice, and that was my introduction to the fandom side. And I loved it. It's where I fit in pretty nicely, so I mostly stick to the other nerds on tumblr while still posting other things. Like I said, I'm a Post Whatever The Hell I Want type of blog, although it is largely multi-fandom.
Image
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts:2754
Joined:Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Blood-Cocoa
Formerly:Sweet Raspberry Tea
Location:SoCal
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by 4br4 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:07 am

Pyrochan wrote:Tbh it's not the fandoms themselves.. so much as all the squee and the slash anything with a penis, and the gifs and the (I hate this word) Feels...
Just to note, some of the fandoms are pretty bad xD I agree with the whole post in general, but I have to say, I hate the DMC fandom. I had to untrack the tag because the fandom wouldn't stop fighting and just ugh

tumblr can either be really nice or really horrible tbh

User avatar
Starairi
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Posts:156
Joined:Tue May 29, 2012 7:29 pm
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Duckie
Location:Norway
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Starairi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 am

I'm glad I'm part of the "good" fandom. Like I don't like slash and stuff like that, I just follow people who post things that are relevant to the things I like. That's it. And I like it too, these people can be really funny and interesting people.
Image

User avatar
Becky-RanRan
Celebrity
Celebrity
Posts:373
Joined:Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:38 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:TheHWord
Formerly:becky-jane-xo
Location:England
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Becky-RanRan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 pm

doubt many of you will follow me but here it is anyways :P

http://beckerry.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Pyrochan
Super star
Super star
Posts:1761
Joined:Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 am
Dolling Style:Tool
Location:UK
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Pyrochan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Starairi wrote:I'm glad I'm part of the "good" fandom. Like I don't like slash and stuff like that, I just follow people who post things that are relevant to the things I like. That's it. And I like it too, these people can be really funny and interesting people.
I don't mind slash when there's a connection (potentially romantic) between characters. But some fandoms just slash all the things for no reason and then ignore all the female characters just because they're female and ono can't slash there. Or something.

User avatar
Gwen
Producer
Producer
Posts:3837
Joined:Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 pm
AKA:King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Yzah
Formerly:Blackfyre
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Gwen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Pyrochan wrote:
Starairi wrote:I'm glad I'm part of the "good" fandom. Like I don't like slash and stuff like that, I just follow people who post things that are relevant to the things I like. That's it. And I like it too, these people can be really funny and interesting people.
I don't mind slash when there's a connection (potentially romantic) between characters. But some fandoms just slash all the things for no reason and then ignore all the female characters just because they're female and ono can't slash there. Or something.
I can understand that. I totally admit to being a part of a lot of slash fandoms and using the word "feels" a lot though. However for me it's not just because it's slash, it's typically because I like the dynamic and potential relationship between the characters no matter what gender they happen to be. I sometimes reblog Destiel, Sterek and things like that just because... idk the characters are adorable to me. But I'm more into my own characters than fandom anyway.

Tbh it should be spelled fan-dumb /: a lot of people take shit way too far.

I follow pretty awesome people I happen to have found here, on dA and on Tumblr and I love them all. I had to unfollow quite a few people with strong unwanted opinions, but to each their own and they're free to run their blog however they like even if I do think they're wrong and annoying C: Everyone has an opinion.

You either like Tumblr or you hate it, imo and that's that.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

User avatar
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts:2754
Joined:Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Blood-Cocoa
Formerly:Sweet Raspberry Tea
Location:SoCal
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by 4br4 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Blackfyre wrote:
Pyrochan wrote:
Starairi wrote:I'm glad I'm part of the "good" fandom. Like I don't like slash and stuff like that, I just follow people who post things that are relevant to the things I like. That's it. And I like it too, these people can be really funny and interesting people.
I don't mind slash when there's a connection (potentially romantic) between characters. But some fandoms just slash all the things for no reason and then ignore all the female characters just because they're female and ono can't slash there. Or something.
I can understand that. I totally admit to being a part of a lot of slash fandoms and using the word "feels" a lot though. However for me it's not just because it's slash, it's typically because I like the dynamic and potential relationship between the characters no matter what gender they happen to be. I sometimes reblog Destiel, Sterek and things like that just because... idk the characters are adorable to me. But I'm more into my own characters than fandom anyway.

Tbh it should be spelled fan-dumb /: a lot of people take shit way too far.

I follow pretty awesome people I happen to have found here, on dA and on Tumblr and I love them all. I had to unfollow quite a few people with strong unwanted opinions, but to each their own and they're free to run their blog however they like even if I do think they're wrong and annoying C: Everyone has an opinion.

You either like Tumblr or you hate it, imo and that's that.
I need a clap gif right now ok

I reblog a lot of pairings I don't even ship, just because the art is so dang pretty. However, I ship just about everything if I can see any way of working. I know that sounds bad, but I mean like-instead of canon, I try and dig into personality wise. But I don't forget the females, I assure you ;D
And I ship my Skyrim characters with their spouses <3

It should be fan-dumb though!
(Although fandom is I think fanatic domain? Which kind of makes sense)...

User avatar
Keke
Producer
Producer
Posts:3862
Joined:Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 am
AKA:The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style:Tool
Avatar Base:Duckie
Location:The Kingdom of Argyle
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Keke » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Tumblr scares me. Simple as that.

User avatar
Shixam
Super star
Super star
Posts:3693
Joined:Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm
AKA:Princess of Pink
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Shixam » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm

VargasChild wrote:
Blackfyre wrote:
Pyrochan wrote:
Starairi wrote:I'm glad I'm part of the "good" fandom. Like I don't like slash and stuff like that, I just follow people who post things that are relevant to the things I like. That's it. And I like it too, these people can be really funny and interesting people.
I don't mind slash when there's a connection (potentially romantic) between characters. But some fandoms just slash all the things for no reason and then ignore all the female characters just because they're female and ono can't slash there. Or something.
I can understand that. I totally admit to being a part of a lot of slash fandoms and using the word "feels" a lot though. However for me it's not just because it's slash, it's typically because I like the dynamic and potential relationship between the characters no matter what gender they happen to be. I sometimes reblog Destiel, Sterek and things like that just because... idk the characters are adorable to me. But I'm more into my own characters than fandom anyway.

Tbh it should be spelled fan-dumb /: a lot of people take shit way too far.

I follow pretty awesome people I happen to have found here, on dA and on Tumblr and I love them all. I had to unfollow quite a few people with strong unwanted opinions, but to each their own and they're free to run their blog however they like even if I do think they're wrong and annoying C: Everyone has an opinion.

You either like Tumblr or you hate it, imo and that's that.
I need a clap gif right now ok

I reblog a lot of pairings I don't even ship, just because the art is so dang pretty. However, I ship just about everything if I can see any way of working. I know that sounds bad, but I mean like-instead of canon, I try and dig into personality wise. But I don't forget the females, I assure you ;D
And I ship my Skyrim characters with their spouses <3

It should be fan-dumb though!
(Although fandom is I think fanatic domain? Which kind of makes sense)...
"I reblog a lot of pairings I don't even ship, just because the art is so dang pretty."
This is my relationship with BirdFlash/the Robin and Kid Flash pairing. They're my Young Justice BroTP, but I can't personally can't ship them as anything other than a really awesome bromance. But there are just times when something BirdFlash comes up from someone I follow and I have to think, "Okay. That's cute. Yeah. I'll reblog it."

Honestly, though, my favorite part of Tumblr has to be the apocalypse.

My least favorite was definitely the election here in America. I'm not gonna say whether or not I agreed with everyone, but the whole site is so obviously, extremely biased politically it gets annoying.

I remember a joke that I think went, "Welcome to Tumblr where everyone's welcome. Unless you're straight, republican, Christian, or don't agree with any of my opinions." I love it because as positive in general as my personal experience has been with the site, I've seen or heard of quite a few scenarios where that joke is just so accurate it hurts.
Image
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Lolita
Celebrity
Celebrity
Posts:299
Joined:Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm
Dolling Style:Tool

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Lolita » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:24 am

It must be the Death Note fandom. Many people I follow post complaints or comments back to anons who gave them nasty comments, and they can be pretty cruel...I'm not really sure why they bother answering at all but...If I were to base the entire tumblr nation on what I have seen from my corner of the world I would say there are a lot of jerks.
But...and I have yet to prove this, many if not most of the blogs I follow who receive a lot of hate tend to be very dramatic.
I haven't seen slash to be a huge problem...at least not when it's toned down. Since DN (as I mentioned above is my home) has so few female characters odds are there are going to be a lot of yaoi. Sexually explicit fanart can be a problem, but usually if a blogger has pages of NSFW images I unfollow. I have once been able to resolve that issue peacefully by speaking to the source, but on the whole I think it's safer to just unfollow someone posting material you find offensive.
I won't hesitate to unfollow blogs with a lot of drama , even if I do like some of the stuff they post, because it just doesn't seem worth it to me. They drag me down like weights.

User avatar
Lolita
Celebrity
Celebrity
Posts:299
Joined:Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm
Dolling Style:Tool

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Lolita » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:35 am

Shixam wrote:
Honestly, though, my favorite part of Tumblr has to be the apocalypse.

My least favorite was definitely the election here in America. I'm not gonna say whether or not I agreed with everyone, but the whole site is so obviously, extremely biased politically it gets annoying.

I remember a joke that I think went, "Welcome to Tumblr where everyone's welcome. Unless you're straight, republican, Christian, or don't agree with any of my opinions." I love it because as positive in general as my personal experience has been with the site, I've seen or heard of quite a few scenarios where that joke is just so accurate it hurts.
Agreed, the apocalypse was pretty amusing.

I avoided tumblr as much as I could (well the internet in general) during the election. It was ridiculous.

I never ran into that joke myself, but at times it was pretty true. And being all of the above (well my family at least) I briefly considered deleting my account entirely and moving to another site for fun times. I did run into many of those self righteous blogs Pyro mentioned. And while I don't mind people peacefully advocating their beliefs I do have a problem with being called out as a moron/homophobe/hypocrite/*insert 50 more insults here* because I disagree. Particularly when I myself have never said or done anything particularly offensive. But most of that drama has thankfully died down for now at least.

User avatar
Shixam
Super star
Super star
Posts:3693
Joined:Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm
AKA:Princess of Pink
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Shixam » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Lolita wrote:
Shixam wrote:
Honestly, though, my favorite part of Tumblr has to be the apocalypse.

My least favorite was definitely the election here in America. I'm not gonna say whether or not I agreed with everyone, but the whole site is so obviously, extremely biased politically it gets annoying.

I remember a joke that I think went, "Welcome to Tumblr where everyone's welcome. Unless you're straight, republican, Christian, or don't agree with any of my opinions." I love it because as positive in general as my personal experience has been with the site, I've seen or heard of quite a few scenarios where that joke is just so accurate it hurts.
Agreed, the apocalypse was pretty amusing.

I avoided tumblr as much as I could (well the internet in general) during the election. It was ridiculous.

I never ran into that joke myself, but at times it was pretty true. And being all of the above (well my family at least) I briefly considered deleting my account entirely and moving to another site for fun times. I did run into many of those self righteous blogs Pyro mentioned. And while I don't mind people peacefully advocating their beliefs I do have a problem with being called out as a moron/homophobe/hypocrite/*insert 50 more insults here* because I disagree. Particularly when I myself have never said or done anything particularly offensive. But most of that drama has thankfully died down for now at least.
Yeah, it's made me pretty uncomfortable at times. The only non-"privileged" (Tumblr throws that word around waaaaaaay too much) group I belong to is women, and a lot of the time I belong to the group people on Tumblr are complaining about. I've just decided to say, "screw it," and enjoy the site anyway and if anyone bothers me I'm planning on throwing the brony card out and loving and tolerating them until they're so annoyed they leave me alone because their hate won't work. So many people just try so hard to be tolerant there that they end up being pretty intolerant without realizing it's possible.

Also, I just remembered something about those posts people don't like! Like the NSFW stuff. If you use Firefox or Chrome (I'm pretty sure you can't do this if you use Explorer....), you can get the Tumblr Savior app. It's free and totally legit. You can add terms to it that you don't want to come up and I would highly suggest adding "NSFW", "rule 34", "porn", and anything else that NSFW stuff could fall under. Although, this means that ANY instance of the word will be blocked from showing up on your dash. So if someone makes a post with pictures of really delicious food and include "food porn" somewhere, it won't come up. Same thing happens if it's a completely innocent post, but the word you blocked shows up in a username in the post. Basically, it just looks for anywhere the word shows up and makes sure that post won't come up no matter what it is. And sometimes these words won't show up in the posts you're trying to block because people won't tag them or won't have any text with the pictures, and in that case if I see a person who seems to post that stuff regularly (I usually judge by their username) in a tag, I block the person. It's a really useful app.

And also, for the innocent posts it might block as a result, you can change the options so that a notification and link will show up in place of the post, giving you the option to make it appear. I think it's useful when I'm on my dash and I notice tumblr savior blocks a post from someone for something that I know for sure they NEVER post, so I know it's safe to look.
Image
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Biankaah
Cast
Cast
Posts:75
Joined:Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:Baseless.
Location:Brazil
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Biankaah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 am

http://not-creative.tumblr.com/
It is all in portuguese, sorry xD
You can call me Beeyu.
Image

User avatar
chewbroccoli
Super star
Super star
Posts:1378
Joined:Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm
AKA:Glam's Privately Contracted Assasin
Dolling Style:Pixel
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by chewbroccoli » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 pm

http://the-third-act.tumblr.com/

it's all me reblogging movies and tv, occasionally music.
may the force be with you. always.

the black dahlia
Celebrity
Celebrity
Posts:343
Joined:Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by the black dahlia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:43 am

http://irongiantlungs.tumblr.com/

following me is probably the worst decision ever. this is a personal/art blog with infrequent yet nasty gorespam but i do find some scrumptious art

i follow 60 people and shy away from anyone traipsing under the guise of "social justice." it's not social justice. you are doing no justice while defending your opinion on the internet on how men are pigs, etc., etc. anymore i'm sick of this site but i'm too invested in it to just quit. i try to post less and have 300+ things queued so that's that.

i even tried out the roleplay aspect of it. it failed hard. the roleplays there are generic, asinine, and the admins of them all think they're the shit but ostracize powerful writers (like myself) saying that powerful writers are what they want but to hell with them after they're in the rp. i admin'd for children of athoria for a few months but they sacked me because i lost interest in pushing the content of the site forward while there was drama between members and the admins were hypocrites to the fullest extent. one of the admins was a 13 yr old who got butthurt every time i opened my mouth. in the following rp i joined after that (CoA kicked me out because i posted two pictures consecutively boohiss) the admin was super offended after they kicked me out (for inactivity, 2 days without posting) and i wrote a review saying "this rp is infantile (twas a month old at the time) in its design and content, though it's promising. it needs work."

tumblr is too full of itself, incredibly biased, and there are more idiots on there wishing they were in the thinspo pictures and then blaming tumblr for causing themselves grief. rarely do i find gold there.

User avatar
Hatshepsut
Super star
Super star
Posts:678
Joined:Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 am
AKA:Sexiest Pharaoh
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:thehword
Location:Partying with the vikings.
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Hatshepsut » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 pm

I have a tumblr, my url is http://cerashekus.tumblr.com/ ; v ;''

Captain
Super star
Super star
Posts:1218
Joined:Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm
AKA:Bi-racial Dollface
Dolling Style:Tool and Pixel
Formerly:Yellowsaur
Location:Lancaster, CA
Contact:

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by Captain » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

http://bellathegod.tumblr.com

I post ALOT of Arctic Monkey/Alex Turner/indie music related things, or anything I find interesting.

I don't expect any follow backs, so it's chill. I've followed a couple of you guys though, btw.
| My DA |
| Passaville/Passive - Bella(The)Unitiger - Yellowsaur - Captain - LockedHeart - KillerCupcakes |

User avatar
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star
Posts:1587
Joined:Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am
Dolling Style:Pixel
Avatar Base:http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly:PocketfulOfLove

Re: Tumblr, do you has it?

Post by LucyKitsch » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:28 am

I do! I freaking love tumblr... Lol.

Be warned, though! There be lots o' boobies and, uh... other NSFW stuff. :twisted:

Drunk-OnShadows!
Image
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)

Post Reply

Return to “Tabloids”