Valentine's Plans

Chatter about anything and everything.

Valentine's Plans

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:04 am

Who's single? Who's got a beau or belle? Who's with someone but not planning anything special?

My guy said last night we never do anything for that day however he lies because last year he got me flowers and I got him a dragon statue. However all of that aside he and I probably aren't going to do anything this year. So my plan is to kick his butt out of the room and I'm going to take over the master suite for the night. I'm going to light all my candles, take a relaxing bath (might get a bath bomb or bubbles going) and once I've pampered myself I'm going to get a book and just read! I don't get a lot of time to read and if we aren't doing anything special i'm going to take advantage of my alone time! I've got a giant bottle of sangria and my favorite cookies I'm ready for me-time :D
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 128.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://wish04.deviantart.com/

Re: Valentine's Plans

Postby Nenedhel » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

Oh that sounds like a lovely plan actually, so need me time. Hmmm I haven't really got any plans this year, I'm probably going to be training that day (not sure what... silks or trapeze I think) so the other half said he might come and train as well then go out for a meal afterwards. I'm teaching a fun valentines circus/couples workshop the weekend before though.
Nenedhel
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 86.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://phoenix1784.deviantart.com/

Postby Artzygrrl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:48 pm

None yet, but I expect flowers from my husband and I'll probably at least get him a card and some chocolate. We don't celebrate big for V-Day but I'm at least hoping for some action xD It's the simple things when you have kids! Hahahaha!

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor

Diamonds on hand: 579.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby Gwen » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Nothing really! I don't do Valentine's Day really, and I've never had anyone to do Valentine's Day plans with.
Maybe I'll just meet up with some friends and hang out, but it's more likely I'll just be working and collapse into bed and want to sleep tbh.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 43.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Postby Shixam » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm expecting to be working (though I won't know until Wednesday), and avoiding spending more time in the new Fifty Shades movie than absolutely necessary (crossing my fingers I'll be scheduled in Cafe as much as possible while that movie is out).

I did buy myself an early Valentine's Day gift when I found out what the shirt was in December's Fanmail box. I'd originally skipped it, because it was a general CW show box and I was worried it would end up being mostly full of the CW shows I don't watch. But then I saw on Instagram that their shirt was a "Steel Vs. Speed" super hero fight club shirt with Supergirl and Flash, and had to buy one of their leftover boxes so I could have one.

My Charm Bracelet
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shixam
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 14,837.00
AKA: Princess of Pink
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Postby druxy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 am

I'm going to have so much fun sending funny, badly-composed internet valentines cards to my best friend. That's my favourite thing about this time of every year.
druxy
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 0.00

Postby Delinya » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 am

we don't do valentines day here - so im going to class, and then nothing..
even if we did celebrate it, i dont have an SO, not doin anything either way :)
Delinya
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 416.00

Postby Phoenigette » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:19 am

I... forgot about it, tbh >.>
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 18,189.00
AKA: Batty's Slave

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:50 pm

I have to work during the day but I know that my guy has put up some thick as steel emotional walls and currently we hardly even sleep in the same room...but while he does his game (Call of Duty or Skyrim) i'll be soaking in the tub...I planned on buying more candles as my current ones are almost used up but I just ran out of spending money...oh well...not like I'd get a chance to go to the store anyhow

so my fav chick flick and an old library book (i rescued a bunch a while back from the incenrator) and i'm set. If I did have the money I'd buy some bathbombs too, really want some lemon, orange, or lavender bathbombs maybe I'll save that for my birthday instead.
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

score last night I found a bag of bathbombs for $5 at walmart in the valentines section and bought them for myself i'm considering this my one splurg of the month on my self, i never spend more than $20 on my monthly splurg most of the time no more than $10 so this was good.

bf is also hinting at plans after we had said we weren't doing anything he did this last year too...but this year i have absolutely nothing for him. but considering we've also been fighting a lot more since december i'm not expecting him to go through with any plan he might have. we'll see.
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Keke » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:29 am

We don't really do much for Valentine's Day. Never really have even when we first started dating (three years ago today actually). The last three years we have actually taken our best friend, she's a single mother and the person that got my husband and I together our for dinner and a movie. So we'll see if we do that this year again. It's the plan but we'll see if our work schedules line up well enough to do it this year.
Keke
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 1,645.00
AKA: The Argyle Queen

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:29 am

KeKe that sounds like a wonderful way to spend the holiday!
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:14 am

I got a tiny surprise for the day, bf and his nephew planned to take us girls out and pay for dinner at Texas Road House :) yum! I've got a 3 day weekend starting friday after school; I've rescheduled my self-pamper plans for then lol
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Artzygrrl » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:20 pm

My valentine's plans didn't exactly go as..well, planned...we had planned to celebrate kid-free on Saturday the 18th and on Thursday the 16th I was very sick (my body had been working up to it all week) and went into the ER thinking I had the flu since I couldn't keep any food or water down, and then ended up having my gall bladder removed Friday morning, because apparently it was full of stones, sludge, and infection. Soooooooo I did not get to celebrate Valentine's at all this year. :| Oh well, at least I'm alive, so that's something.

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor

Diamonds on hand: 579.00

Postby zili-minikincrafts » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Oh no Artzy I'm sorry to hear that :( Hopefully you are now well taken care of and can celebrate on a random date instead :)

I haven't had a chance to do my pamper plans as I've been teaching our poor neglected almost 20 year old housemate how to be a mother and house-wife as she apparently has hardly any life skills to rely on. She was over medicated growing up because her mother didn't want to find her the proper help and just wanted the quick fix to her depression, anxiety, and ADD. She has the same education level as the 7th graders I teach at school because she wasn't able to retain anything while on the heavy meds. As a new mom and house-wife she's been unsuccessful and I had not realized until recently its because no one has taken the time to work with her and her learning challenges. So I've been teaching her how to do the things she needs to do to keep a household running which means no-me time.

I get up and head to work, I come home and immediately teach her the ways of the house and raising a baby, then boyfriend wants time together to watch our tv shows (hey at least he's showing an interest in me again! lol) and then we fall asleep on the couch around midnight. Yep.

I made a joke with my friend yesterday that by teaching the new mom how to take care of the baby and house, teaching her bf how to work with her, and teaching my bf how to control what he says and think things through before exploding on others that I have 3 child (4 technically since I care for their baby a lot). That's a pretty impressive number for a gal who can't have a baby of her own XD
zili-minikincrafts
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Return to Tabloids