Super star
Super star
AKA: Come at me Bra
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://milkbun.deviantart.com

Did Krissy ever make you a fishbowl? - Solved ^_^

Post by theladywrath » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello guys :)
Super long time no see. Things in my life got so insanely busy. I got married and adopted three kiddos. xD
But I am trying to get back into dolling and pixel art.

Now, I have a question!
I see I still have a shop here selling bottles and syringes (with one unfinished order, no less <_<), but once upon a time I had a different shop where I sold fishbowls. Are old shops archived or deleted?
I tried to find all my old fishbowls and they seem to have totally disappeared from all of my files... I have things years older all the way until recent times, everything, except the fishbowls. I have one, just one, and it was the very first one I made.

This guy ^^

So my question is:: Did I ever make you a fishbowl? If I did, is there any chance that you still have it? And... if you do happen to still have it, could you post it here for me? Please? ^_^

I remember spending days making tons of them. They were the item that sold the most often. So, somewhere out there in the far reaches of the internet, a stack of old fishbowls is waiting for me to rediscover them... I'm just having a hard time finding it haha.

Thanks for any and all help, and even just for reading. ^_^
Beyond all that, how is everyone? How has life been treating y'all?
Last edited by theladywrath on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
:: Foxxy and Pony :: Kitty by me :: Fox Cube ::

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Re: Did Krissy ever make you a fishbowl?

Post by Gwen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Old shops are deleted over time so there's less clutter. Otherwise it gets really crazy and unclean haha. Especially if your shop was from a long time ago, it was likely cleaned out in one of the shop cleaning occasions. You can ask Okami if she kept it, but honestly I doubt she did. She usually PMs people about their shops before she cleans them out, so if you didn't respond it's likely gone. :oops: sorry about that
I didn't buy a fishbowl from you but they're pretty cute! :)
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

theladywrath
Super star
Super star

Post by theladywrath » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 pm

I have a different shop open now, I remember the shops being cleared out - It was... forever ago xD haha, I didn't expect the shops to be saved anywhere; I'm mostly just grasping at straws haha.
Thanks! ^_^ If all goes well, I'll be selling them again - Or more like just giving them away, so I can get back into the swing of things.
ImageImageImageImage

Shixam
Super star
Super star
AKA: Princess of Pink
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Post by Shixam » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Hope you don't mind, but I went ahead moved your topic to the Phone Booth because it felt more appropriate :)

on the topic of fish bowls, I'll have to dig through all my old files because I remember getting one at some point from someone here on Glam, but I forget if it was your shop.

And Gwen's right, you should talk to Okami about whether or not she can dig up your old shop. Techinically, archiving and deleting are the same thing here on Glam. I believe that goes for shops too, so theoretically it should be possible to dig up your old shop? But Okami knows the most about them, so she'll be the best to help you.
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show

FrizzKitty
Super star
Super star

Post by FrizzKitty » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 am

I totally have a fishbowl from you:

Av by Ody. <3

theladywrath
Super star
Super star

Post by theladywrath » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Shix - Ah thankies, I hadn't thought to put it in phone booth, I forgot that forum existed. ^_^
Cool, I'll pm Okami and see what we can do. I'm surprised how difficult of a time I am having getting back into pixel art and dolling, considering it has only been about a year, year and a half maybe since I last actively did it.

Frizz - Awesome!! Thank you ^_^ I miss making these.

Edit:: Pft, I feel silly now. I just found this.
OKami_hu wrote:
Please note that we do not delete things, like, EVER. Everything can be found in the junkyards of Glam town, so if you'd like to reclaim your old shop, I should be able to dig it up for you and place it back on Melrose Ave.
If I would have looked a lil bit deeper, I would have had my answer haha. I sent her a message. :D Maybe I'll get lucky. I'm wondering though... If it was a different shop, or if I just changed my inventory in the same shop. <_< I wish I could remember.

Edit again :: Woo, Yay! OKami found them for me, and directed my to an ooollld photobucket account that I had forgotten even existed, where all my fishbowls were stored! I have them all back and am super excited about it.
You are all amazing, thank you for the help. ^_^ Here soon hopefully there will be new art from me.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Phone Booth”