DeviantArt help??

Call in for a little help!
buttons
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

DeviantArt help??

Post by buttons » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:55 pm

So I'm kind of like a little old lady who doesn't understand technology, sometimes. I DON'T UNDERSTAND DEVIANTART. I've been trying to put my dolls up since I signed up for it like a couple months ago but every time I try it's like "No preview" and I get intimidated because I don't know how everyone has previews, do you all just shrink your dolls or what? What's going on?!

ALSO. I notice that you all are way cool and when you give base credit you do a little link with the person's user picture thing-a-ma-jig.... how's this happening?! Is this some magic button I don't see or do I need to refresh my HTML skills? Just kidding, I don't have any HTML skills, tricked ya.

If you help your ol' Gramma Buttons out I'll give you all a virtual lipsticky kiss on the cheek and a virtual cookie... it might have raisins, though. You can't always trust a grandma not to sneak in some raisins.

Keke
Producer
Producer
AKA: The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: DeviantArt help??

Post by Keke » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:09 am

The preview option only comes up if the image is a .gif. If your images are a different format like .jpeg or .png it doesn't have that preview option. You can create a preview in whatever program you use to make your dolls.

To get the user name base credit you do :devperson'susername: and it'll list their name. I hope that helped. :)

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:03 am

dA also has a hit or miss option to link people with @Theirusernamehere. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Its also usually very .png friendly rather than .gifs for posting pixel art and dolls. :D
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

buttons
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Post by buttons » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:58 am

Oh my gosh! That helps so much! Thank you, thank you! *virtual lipsticky kisses and cookies without raisins*

Return to “Phone Booth”