Shixam
Super star
Super star
AKA: Princess of Pink
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Anyone Interested in Staffing a Forum?

Post by Shixam » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Yep, Shix has another app topic up! Since the ball appears to be smoothly rolling for TPP, I've decided to go ahead and get plans for The Amusement Park going again.

I've basically decided to go with a clean slate. Ever since I decided to start over, I've been talking to Marly and she's on board as the second admin for the forum.

For the rest of staff, we're looking for one more Admin, as well as two Moderators and two Artists to start. Since the forum will probably start out as small, we don't think we'll need anymore than two at the beginning, but all applications will be filed away and kept on hand for future use if we ever decide we need more.

You aren't limited to only submitting one application. If you'd like to apply for two of the positions, or even all three, feel free. However, each individual will only be able to be chosen for one position when all is said and done.

Anyone is free to submit an application, even if you are already a member on another forum. Just keep in mind that you'll have more responsibilities if you're picked, and be sure you're able to handle it :D

Applications will be available for at least a month, maybe longer depending on how many are submitted. There isn't any reason to rush at the moment, so we'll be taking our time with the entire forum process. :D

Admin Application

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]How Often Are You Online?:[/b]
[b]Preferred Method of Contact:[/b]
[b]Tell Us About Yourself:[/b] 
[b]Past Admin Experience:[/b]
Moderator Application

[b]Past Moderator Experience:[/b]
Artist Application

[b]Past Forum Artist Experience:[/b]
[b]Examples of Work (Can be images or a link to your dA/website or both):
Applications can be posted here/PMed to me/Noted to me on dA. However you feel comfortable submitting them. I'll be passing everything I receive on to be shared with Marly.
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer
Formerly: Sweet Raspberry Tea

Re: Anyone Interested in Staffing a Forum?

Post by 4br4 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:44 am

Artist app!
Name: Ruby!
How Often Are You Online?: 5 days on or off. It really depends if I have a busy work week, and if my laptop is broken or not. (I do have a back up for contact though) For the most part I'm on early days and late nights. I work from about 3 PM-1 AM Pacific Time.
Preferred Method of Contact: Pixel glam is all right to be honest, I read my PM's immediately. Facebook is ok too. (If you need something else I can get it!)
Tell Us About Yourself: Uhm, I've been a pixel doller since 2011. I'd like to continue practicing and deadlines by being an artist for a forum. I'm good with deadlines, and if given one I will get it done. I just need a schedule :o
Past Forum Artist Experience: None! I've applied before but never PM'd back.
Examples of Work (Can be images or a link to your dA/website or both): Here's my site. Feel free to browse! (=u=)/
Image Image Image Image Image Image

All of these dolls I did in less than 3 sittings, maybe about 4 hours per doll at most ^^

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 am

Hey guys, this topic is several months old and I feel it doesn't need to be necro'd so I am locking it. If you feel you need to continue this conversation, please do so over PMs :) thank you!
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Shixam
Super star
Super star
AKA: Princess of Pink
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Post by Shixam » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding, guys! And thanks for the app, Ruby! =D

They've been coming in pretty slowly, so I've been leaving the topic here for anyone who might come across it while I'm busy with TPP. So far we've gotten three total (and big thanks to everyone who's submitted one!), but we're still looking for more! :)
My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Classifieds”