Deviantart Has A DD Suggestion Drive Going On

Advertise yourself!

Moderators: Keke, Phoenigette

Deviantart Has A DD Suggestion Drive Going On

Postby Shixam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:40 am

I just found out through a status update from Rhys/Lyricanna!

It's open for suggestions for ALL categories on dA until the end of the month, it looks like. I've already dug through favorites collections from my Watch Feed and through the galleries of a few of my watchers to find dolls to suggest for it. And I thought it'd be cool to spread the word here on Glam too.

The Digital Dolls category is one of those ones on deviantart that seems to only get a DD once in a blue moon, but I'm sure there are more dolls worthy of a DD than that on the website, so I just thought it'd be awesome and fun if any dollers who have a dA account joined in the suggestion drive too and gave some love to all the great dolls on dA.

Info on the Suggestion Drive is Here.

And if you know of or find any dolls that you think deserve a DD, suggestions for our category go to Rhys/Lyricanna. She has the guidelines for submissions on her profile page. :D

My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shixam
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 14,837.00
AKA: Princess of Pink
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Re: Deviantart Has A DD Suggestion Drive Going On

Postby aerieyena » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Just an aside here, but I've been told that bases will rarely be selected for DD's because of past drama. If you have a suggestion for a DD, you'll be better off suggesting a completed doll rather than a base/base set.
I own Atton Rand from KoTOR 2, Boy Blue from Fables, and Joker from Mass Effect. NO TOUCHY.
ImageImageImage
~ my request thread ~
aerieyena
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,233.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Classifieds