Base of the Month November '10!

Oscars given for outstanding Bases.

Moderator: Phoenigette

Base of the Month November '10!

Postby Em » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:21 pm

This month's winner is Caelest!

Image Image Image Image

Natural has been going for a while now, what inspired you to make this base in the first place? Well, I wanted a specific pose but couldn't find any resembling it from the other medium sized base sets like DHF's or Fainelloth's. So I decided to create my own.

How do you find new pose ideas? Do you see the poses first, or do you decide to make another base pose first? Well, I have an agreement with Sakky, aka SenshiStock on deviantART, that I can use her stock outlines as long as I credit her back and don't show her face. I shade in the rest and tweak them to suit the overall style for Natural.

What is your favorite part of Natural? The curves. Although DHF's and Fainelloth's are great for fashion and such, they don't have realistic curves. Most natural females are not that stick-like no matter how hard we try to be. I'm considered skinny but even I have some curves like Natural's.

Of these particular poses, which one is your favorite? I love the side turning one. It's classic and a great post for any woman, no matter their size and shape.

Do you have plans to make more poses already? Or maybe later? Oh yes! And a male companion is already in the works too!
Av by Hollay

Please do not PM Em for any reason; contact any of the other moderators instead!
Em
Super Star
Super Star

Diamonds on hand: 500.00

Postby Caelest » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks everyone! ^_^
Image Image Image Image Image
Caelest
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 14.00
AKA: ElvenCrystaline AKA Stacy