So what I'm offering for this is to be the NPC in an NPC/PC couples collab doll with your part being the player character and my part being the NPC paramour. Mostly I want to make your dreams come true.
So here are the video games I'm up for that have a significant romance element. Are they all Bioware games? Honestly mostly yes lmao.
- Knights of the Old Republic (1 and 2)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (I was about to say I was willing to do anyone but Doc, but then I remembered that I love pixeling mustaches more than I hate his stupid face. So sure.)
- Dragon Age (Origins, 2 and Inquisition, but will not doll Cullen because I hate his face, everyone else is fair game.)
- Mass Effect (once again 1, 2 and 3, miiiiiight be willing to do something with the revealed Andromeda characters, but I haven't been paying attention to the hype so all I know is that there's a hot salarian and Peebee, and honestly they both look like my jam)
- Jade Empire (YESSSYESYESYES)
- Elder Scrolls (Yes to all yes yes to literally all of them, from Arena to Online)
- Fallout (once again, yes to all, though I'm still working my way through Fallout 4 and haven't got a very good handle on all of the companions, but I think I'm at a point where I can do the ones I haven't met anyway.)
- Guild Wars 2 (If you got a pairing with a GW 1 NPC then I'm down, so long as I can get some references since I haven't played it as extensively as GW2.)
I'm totally up for dolling characters who aren't romancable (LOUD CRYING OVER CANDEROUS, JOKER AND VIVIENNE) in smoochy ways. I am up for same sex smooching with characters that are canonically straight, but not different sex smooching with characters that are specifically gay. (To use Dragon Age: Inquisition as an example, yes to Cassandra/F!Inquisitor, no to Dorian/F!Inquisitor.)
I can also do NPC/NPC pairings, or even my PC/NPC pairings if for some reason you really, really want to doll some cranky women and see my sweet boys hug them, but I'm pickier about NPC/NPC things and I mostly want to do this to make someone happy with content specifically for them.
Oh and it might be worth noting that I have no problem making significant edits to bases to make the character work if they're non-human, so like, if you want Garrus or whatever, I can get you some Garrus. I probably won't pick up anything that would require so many edits in the body shape that I should just draw my own base, so Rytlock is probably not happening. Just throw shit against the wall, I can judge for myself what sticks.
Might take on multiple partners, but not promising anything. I would like to, but yeah, uh, I'm not reliable at all so I don't want to take on too much and end up doing nothing.