I can't decide...MDI

Any work that is incomplete, and needs a little critique to improve!

Moderator: Phoenigette

Re: I can't decide...MDI

Postby buttons » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:31 pm

I think they look lovely! I don't think you need a wing-like thing on the harpy dress, but if you added it I'm sure it would still be lovely! And yay for snowy owls! That's the arctic animal that I chose, as well!
buttons
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 359.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Consonanta » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:29 pm

The designs are excellent! I also believe that the addition of "wings" would be somewhat heavy-handed, but if you would like to add more harpy-esque elements, might I suggest nail polish to simulate (a more subdued version of) a harpy's talons?
Consonanta
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 100.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Kiwi

Postby Melaine » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Aaand she is done! :D

I didn't make the "wing" because it probably would have been too much. And I liked how she looked. I didn't give hair any nail polish either because I made it look weird no matter how I changed it. So I sent it in as it was.

Thank you sooo much for your help and advice! Wouldn't be able to make it without you guys, literally. You saw how the first doll looked, some parts were horrible XD So thank you for your help :D

Also, I'm not going to be so active for a couple of days now because I'm going on a trip until Sunday. Also I'm sick, so it's going to be super fun and walking around for hours with a whole lot of people who's buying books because that's what I'm going to do. Yippie...
Melaine
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 5,233.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Previous

Return to Rehearsals