Hi~ *drops a note labelled with a heart*

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Nightroad
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Pixel

Hi~ *drops a note labelled with a heart*

Post by Nightroad » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey everyone, it's nice to meet those who don't know/remember me and nice to see those who might again!

My name is NIghtroad, but it used to be Silvner here. I changed it a while back because I was trying to put my works under the same-ish name. :)

I have been dolling for...eleven years now? I joined this forum originally back in 2008, and it was about three years of dolling EXP then. xD

Something I did back then:
Base by Hollay

Something I did just last week:
Base by Silindor

I've had a few things change since I was last here, and they are certainly for the better! I am living in a house that is rented from my parents, not living directly with them, so my life has gotten a little easier in that regard. (We used to fight a lot.) I did what I thought was impossible and managed to get a boyfriend! His name is Logan and he's a very sweet and funny guy. :) He's also smart, which means we can go from discussing funny things to deep things rather quickly! He's also a huge nerd, so a lot of our discussions revolve around that. xD He's gotten me into playing Minecraft and other games, and he loves it when I share my art with him. <3 In November of 2018, we'll have been together two years, and I can hardly wait! Life with him is an adventure that I enjoy waking up to every morning, and I'll try to stop gushing now. xP

The only really negative thing in my life right now is that I'm looking for a job and not having much success. :/ There is one bite, but they haven't gotten around to me about the usual drug testing and physical required for the job. I want to work as a dietary aid in a local nursing home, at least to get me through school. So please keep your fingers crossed for me that I hear back soon!

I suppose that, overall, the main point of this post is that I'm trying to make a connection I've never really had on this forum - contacts, acquaintances, art buddies, whatever you want to call it. I have never really been good at making friends on forums, and this is me trying. I'm also going to try and reply to other peoples' art posts more too. :)

Thanks for listening! I hope that you have a great day, and may all your pixels be shiny! <3

-Nightroad
The only person you have to please is the one you see in the mirror every morning.

Av base by Wish04.
Sig base by Wish04.

Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: Hi~ *drops a note labelled with a heart*

Post by Artzygrrl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Welcome back! <3 I remember you, I especially recognize your dolls. Glad to have you back!!

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightroad
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Nightroad » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you! :) I look forward to dolling more this year!
The only person you have to please is the one you see in the mirror every morning.

Av base by Wish04.
Sig base by Wish04.

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:47 am

Welcome back Nightroad! :D I was around when you were here last (but I think I was Dead-By-Midnight back then), it's nice to see you again. Good luck on that job ♥
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Keke
Producer
Producer
AKA: The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Keke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm

Welcome back! I love seeing all the "old" dollers coming back. You have improved since you were last here. That is always a joy to see.

Nightroad
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Nightroad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 pm

@Gwen: I remember you too~ :3 It's nice to see you again!

@Keke: Thanks! I'm working on some redraws at the moment, because I love to torture myself haha, but I have a couple of original ideas for dolls for my next doll post.

I've also started lurking on the Glam! Discord General Chat. Maybe I'll eventually work up the courage to say hi there, haha. Large group chats have the same effect on me online as they do iRL - I get reaaaaaaally nervous and shy. |D;;

Av base by Wish04.
Sig base by Wish04.

Elaitea
Cast
Cast

Post by Elaitea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 am

Welcome back! It's always great to see dollers returning to the community ^^ Seems like your life has really changed in a good way! Good luck with the job hunting - I know all too well how frustrating that can be :/ I hope you'll find a nice, fulfilling job (that still leaves you enough time to doll, of course :D).
As for the Discord server: feel free to say hi! People are generally nice there and it usually isn't all that busy (but I can totally understand that group chats make you feel shy, I'm in the same boat myself).

Return to “Auditions”