Hello out there?

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

MirandaNewMoon
Extra
Extra
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Hello out there?

Post by MirandaNewMoon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm

I've been away from the dolling world for a while, probably since 2007 or so. I started up eons ago, way back in 2003, my site/id has been NewMoonDolls since about 2004. I have been a member of a bunch of forums over the years (Realm of the Forbidden, Fractured Fairy Tales, A Fairy's Tale, Moonlight Garden, Apple Kingdom, Rainbo Bar, Eden Enchanted) But I see they've all gone. I miss dolling, which I can do alone, but I also miss the community. Hoping there are still a few people out there to talk to!!

My dolls currently reside at https://newmoondolls.blogspot.com/ which I am still working on getting just right. Missing a lot of base credits, but I'm working on it slowly. My external hard drive that had all my site data on it died about 3 years ago...fixable for about $700+ so...it sits, waiting for me to come into the cash to do so. In the meantime, I have 2 CDs from 2007 that I burned that had my dolls and the bases I liked on them. At least there's that!

Can't think of much more to say right now, but I'd love to chat with anyone that is still around!!

Blu
Super star
Super star
AKA: This says something different when you're not looking
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: https://www.deviantart.com/loulabeiie

Re: Hello out there?

Post by Blu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 am

Aaahhh, I love your website!! :lol:

And welcome! Always great to see new (or "new") faces! :mrgreen: I hope you stick around! Glam! is under some construction, atm, but it's still up and running! I hope to see you around the forum!

(Lots of exclamation points...)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
we're all here

MirandaNewMoon
Extra
Extra

Post by MirandaNewMoon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Aw, thanks! Definitely plan on sticking around, and so glad there are still some doll people out there! I'm gonna go peek into some more threads and see what mischief I can get up to :P (I tend to use exclamation points liberally too!)

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Welcome back to dolling! It's always nice to see new faces :') Please feel free to come share your dolls with us, and we also have a dolling Discord here for this site if you want to join us there as well ♥
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

MirandaNewMoon
Extra
Extra

Post by MirandaNewMoon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Showing my age...had to ask my teenager what a Discord was! :lol: I'm having issues with base credits for a lot of the bases I have, which is why I'm not sharing much right now. But I'm working on it! I'm checking the lost links post here in hopes that I can find at least some of them, and looking up some current ones as well! Thanks for the weclome!

Gwen
Director
Director
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Post by Gwen » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:40 am

Haha but hey we all learn something new every day, right? :P that means you stay young forever... or something like that. That's entirely fair! If you like you can also make a post in this forum to see if anyone else might know who the base maker is, so long as it's marked over a bit so it's not seen as distributing the base and all that. (No shame in that, one of our other staff members just helped me out on finding a base just recently :lol: sometimes bases are sneaky like that).
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

MirandaNewMoon
Extra
Extra

Post by MirandaNewMoon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:27 am

I peeked in and signed up...clicked around and didn't know what I was doing so I'll have another go at it later! Is this how my gramma felt when she got her first VCR?? :lol: I have my saved bases sorted into creator folders, so I know who most of them are by (dolls? That's another story...but I'm getting there slowly and surely!) It's finding somewhere to link to that's proving difficult. So many dead sites :cry: I don't want to break the rules by posting something here without credit! They are sneaky...there are a bunch of dolls on my site that I can't figure out who they belong to...been sloooowly sifting through folders looking for each one. If I could just get to my old site data all my problems would be solved :P So I may have to pop over there and ask for some help!!

rise13eyond
Stand-in
Stand-in
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by rise13eyond » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Well welcome back! I expect to see many lovely dolls from you.
The doller formerly known as Lolita

MirandaNewMoon
Extra
Extra

Post by MirandaNewMoon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:05 pm

I'll give it my best! I'm still a little bit rusty and trying to get used to the tablet that my hubby bought me years ago-right before I stopped dolling. He gave me that look when I dug it out of the basement, like "Oh, you're FINALLY going to use that?" Thanks for the welcome!

Return to “Auditions”