Ten years or so

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

ladythecla
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://thehword.deviantart.com

Ten years or so

Post by ladythecla » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:59 pm

I was a little weeabo brat on Eden Enchanted named Kuroda (I think) and I did mostly blue-haired and Naruto dolls. They were all pixel-shaded back in the days of yore because I had MSPaint and never could understand how to get GIMP to work. Basically, I dolled throughout middle and high school. I took a break in undergrad, and now that I'm about to graduate law school (bar prep and job hunting ahoy), here I am. Again. I was on DA as Supermarshmallow90... but I don't expect anyone at all to remember me. When Eden shut down, I went to Shouri's forum, What the Muffin!?, and had an account here too as well... though I don't know what it was under. I was a dolling no one, basically, but I'm back in it now for some reason. Seems quiet around here, which makes sense (I'm almost 30, hue hue).

So... on that note... time to answer the forum questions! :D

What name do you go by online?

Lady Thecla

Where does your username come from?

Ha, ha! So... back when I was still somewhat religious, I found out about this saint in the Eastern Orthodoxy named Thecla, who taught Christianity with Paul (though he always seemed to leave her to the creeps perving on her, meaning she had no help with any of her troubles). I liked her story and the name stuck ever since. I'm not religious now, though. It's just a nice name, I think.

How long have you been dolling?

Over ten years, off and on. From pre-teen days until now.

Do you pixel or tool shade?

Both, but mostly tooled stuff now because I actually finish tooled dolls.

Post some art! [include credits]

Just my AV for now, lol. I am the worst. xD

What are some of your other hobbies?

Reading and writing speculative fiction... although that's on the back burner because legal writing takes up most of my time now (I'm a legislative intern). Oh, and I play single-player role playing games with decent armor for the female playable characters.

Daenerys
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Ten years or so

Post by Daenerys » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:27 am

Hi :) I was just thinking of dolling and looked up Glam! too... So many people returning. Must be something in the air.
:: To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit ::

Return to “Auditions”