Hi, I'm new. Ish.

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Hi, I'm new. Ish.

Postby druxy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi there! My name is Mal, short for Maladict, the first part of Maladict Rian Corin Lockwood. That's not my legal name yet. It will be eventually. I have a tumblr blog with the url druxydeity(and a rarely-updated art blog with the url of purrkwall) and recently bought a ps4 in order to play a certain videogame with a friend of mine who lives across the world from me; I used druxydeity for my username again while signing up there, and as a result people who play that game with me now call me Druxy a lot. I figured it'd work well enough as a name here.
I'm not really certain of how long I've been dolling for, it's been on and off since sometime in middle school. I've visited this website a lot of times in the past to admire other people's dolls but didn't make an account until today, because, well, shy. I'm currently eighteen years old and going to the local community college so I can learn computery junk. I used to tool shade dolls when I first started but I find that I tend to do better with pixels. I'm proud to say that my dolls when I first started absolutely sucked, and that there's nothing wrong with that, and that they're better now!
Aside from dolls, I draw a bunch of stuff, I play too many videogames, and sometimes I write.
Wanna see some arts I did? Here's a few. The first is new, the other two are old. I know the one in the middle isn't a doll but it's still pixel art so that's somewhat relevant, right?
Image Image Image
druxy
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 0.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Hi, I'm new. Ish.

Postby Landen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:49 am

I'd say it'd be okay to show your other art, too.

You seem cool, Druxy. That first doll is pretty rad, I like the pattern on the shirt. :bob:
Av Base

TALK KIRK TO ME
Landen
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend

Diamonds on hand: 53.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Auditions