Hello

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Hello

Postby denimwriter » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi. I am not new to dolling or pixeling, I've just never created anything of my own.

I am looking for someone who I can discuss some playing card designs with. I have the deck backs but I can't do the face/character/animal/creature designs. I have the objects in mind and a little to go one for character description. I just can't draw them out well myself. I could do the female characters on paper, but I've never done well trying to draw male characters.

Also, what are the "diamonds" for?
denimwriter
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 81.00

Re: Hello

Postby AxxKat » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:32 pm

welcome to glam!! :) maybe glam will be your chance to try pixel! :)

your want ad for help with playing card designs might be something you could post in the Phone Booth (asking for help) section with a bit more detail! what are the cards for? how many different designs do you want? is there a size in mind? is there a style you're after? (okay with more detail this is something i might be interested in tbh haha)

diamonds are forum currency! you can read more about them here, in the info post for them which is posted with the rest of the helpsheets under the Call Sheet board :)
AxxKat
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 5,066.00
AKA: Dolling Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Hello

Postby denimwriter » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks. I have sent some messages to few artists on deviantart but have not had any replies back.
denimwriter
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 81.00

Return to Auditions