heya

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

heya

Postby Arina » Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am

heya, my name is arina! i came across this forum when browsing around, trying to see if this community was still alive. way back i used to frequent forums like kawaiiville, pixelbee, and teahousemb. i was pretty young (maybe like 10) and i thought it was so cool how people could make those dolls and sites. i had a few sites, while they weren't that good i really liked running them. im 19 now and in college studying computer science. i'd really love to get back into pixeling and dolling, though i haven't done it in years. so yeah, im glad i found this forum. :rank-onestar:
Arina
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 55.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: heya

Postby MelianAlcarime » Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 am

Welcome back! Pixelling is like riding a bike; except somehow the 2nd doll in after a hiatus you're suddenly a badass. Or at least, that's what I've observed around here. :p Feel free to make yourself at home and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message. Everyone else on Glam! is super helpful, too. ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 250.00

Re: heya

Postby Lollie-Anne » Mon May 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Heyy welcome! I'm recently new back here after a long long break from dolling so I know what it's like! Hope to see you around the forum :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lollie-Anne
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 5,822.00

Return to Auditions