Back again!

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Back again!

Postby whimzybell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Im not "new" to Glam! or dolling but I have been gone for 7 years so I thought I would introduce myself again!
So here goes...

I am Cally I have gone by Callybell, Whimzybell, and Pippy the Sparrow.
I am 28 I have been in the dolling community not always as an artist but a fan since the late 90s.
I have 2 children I was actually active on here when I first found out I was pregnant with my now 7 year old son Caden!

My son Caden is 7 and love minecraft and has actually been looking at dolls and pixel art with me the last few days!
Caden is on the autism spectrum and has issues with communicating and has food aversions which is often confused with being a picky eater because he only eats up to 5 foods at any given time honestly 5 is stretching it, anyways he has to have a feeding tube done in July because he doesn't enough or eat healthy foods. But he is a genius and is my perfect little boy!

My daughter Kennedy is 3 and is currently in love with Digimon she has also been looking at dolls with me and loves them! she sits in my lab while i browse DA and look for tuts since I have forgotten a lot about dolling like shading and such.

My husband Sean and I actually met in a yahoo chatroom for art back when i was heavily into dolling the first doll i was ever proud of and shared was a couple doll and the thingamabob base of Sean and I!
I just did a doll for him for fathers day which is the first thing I've done in 7 years hes always been my biggest fan and his love has been my best inspiration!

My mom is a visual artist thats basically the only one of her kind her medium is different and very unique! https://www.facebook.com/SheilaSkinnersArt/ this is her work.

This turned out way longer than intended but oh well lol I am glad to be back!! <3 <3
whimzybell
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 112.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://www.2blondes.nl/

Re: Back again!

Postby MelianAlcarime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello, Cally. I'm Deanna, though I go by Melian online. Don't worry about the post length! I'm glad to have learned so much about you. Isn't it strange when you look at how much in your life has changed during a hiatus? I remember Yahoo! chatrooms... though I was more of an MSN girl. :p It's wonderful to have you back (and your youngins), and I hope you can make some new memories here. We've got people coming out of the woodwork left and right, so now's a good a time as any!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 250.00

Postby AxxKat » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm

welcome back to the dolling world!! :) i hope you find new stuff you enjoy dolling (cough cough, digimon characters would be adorbs!!) and find the swing of things again :)
AxxKat
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 5,058.00
AKA: Dolling Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Postby whimzybell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Thank you both so much! I am really glad to be back!
whimzybell
Cast
Cast

Postby whimzybell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:03 pm

does anyone else remember the pill pals and blinkies from forever ago?
whimzybell
Cast
Cast

Postby Gwen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Welcome back!! :) I'm glad you found your way back to us. Don't worry about the post length, it's nice to know more about people. Oh and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the other staff/admin, we're always happy to help ❤️
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 37.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Return to Auditions