Hi there <3

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Hi there <3

Postby Calypse » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:11 am

Hello everyone !
Thanks to welcome me here :D

I don't make doll since looooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooong time lol but I miss it and want to retry ^_^

I'm for France, and I make many dolls and Pixels from 2002 to 2010. I only use Paint to make them.
I was very active on French forums like Allfanarts, and Les Poupées Numériques... But they're closed.... So I'm so happy to find Pixel Glam <3 <3 <3

I closed my dolls and pixels website 5 years ago, but you can find my work on my deviant art gallery : http://dream-or-dream.deviantart.com/
Hope to make some more :p
Calypse
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 58.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Hi there <3

Postby MelianAlcarime » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:29 am

Bonjour! Comment ça va? I just went through your gallery, and j'adore vos style! :D I can't wait to see some new art from you. Many of us were active from about the same time, so you should feel right at home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 250.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Hi there <3

Postby Parker » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:50 am

Welcome to Glam! I've looked through your dolls and they've brought back so many sweet memories! I remember when I was just starting out in 2005 and all those talented French dollers seemed to be everywhere. With good reason, because they all seemed to have a special feel to their work. I'm looking forward to seeing your future works; I'm sure they'll be gorgeous.
Parker
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 1,723.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Auditions