New Here~

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

New Here~

Postby kittncakes » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Hey there !! ;w;

My name's Elise and I'm brand new to the dolling community. When I found it and decided to learn more I was sad to see that a lot of old forums seem to have disappeared and there isn't as much activity as there may have been in the past. I hope to make some friends on the site as well as to share artwork and see others' work!

I'm 17, which seems to be pretty young compared to most of the people here, but I'm hoping I fit in fine and I look forward to getting to know everyone. <33
pew pew
kittncakes
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 58.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: New Here~

Postby Elaitea » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi!

Welcome to Glam! and the dolling community in general :D It's always exciting to see a new doller pop up! I can't wait to see your work :D
Yeah, unfortunately the majority of dolling forums has disappeared and the still existing forums aren't as active as they used to be. But there are still some fun activities going on and the Discord server is pretty active, so you might want to check that one out ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to poke me. I'm pretty new to this forum as well, but I've been dolling and been a part of the community for a good while now :)
Elaitea
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 4,156.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby Ceirios » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Hey! Welcome c:

Yeah, I remember when I joined the community quite a few of the forums had disappeared :'( but hopefully more will appear in the coming months/years!

17 isn't too young! I'm 18 :D

Also, your signature is really cute :D I'm guessing you like overwatch? Is D.VA your favourite character?
ImageImageImage
Ceirios
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 61.00

Postby Gwen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Welcome to Glam! :D I joined this community when I was even younger than you, don't worry about that haha. I hope you like it here and stick around with us!
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 43.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Postby Artzygrrl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Welcome! I joined the dolling community at 17 too, though that was...a while ago cough...anyway, if you're looking for some ideas in terms of getting started with dolling or trying new things, I have a site called Dolling for Dummies which introduces the new doller to the world of tutorials (the best I could find) and we're hoping to add some fun walkthroughs with experienced dollers very soon.

We're glad you're here! May I ask how you "discovered" dolling!?

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor

Diamonds on hand: 579.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Auditions