An Elf and a Starfleet Captain

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

An Elf and a Starfleet Captain

Postby Elaitea » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Original title, I know... But first doll post here, yay! :)

Both dolls are baseless.

A doll of my character Talyone, made for a contest at The Shady Nook. I had plans to doll him for a while (his design changed quite a lot since I last dolled him) and the contest gave me the perfect excuse.This doll did give me way too much trouble and I'm so tired of working on it now >_< Anyway, he's a mage and teacher focusing mainly on destructive/offensive magic. Had an unfortunate run-in with fire (or, to be more correct: humans) which left his arm scarred and his pinkie unable to bend properly.
The background shows part of the mountain range where his people live. The colours in the sky are the result of the huge amounts of magical energy surrounding the Academy where he resides.

I've been into Star Trek for quite a few years, yet never made fanart for it. So I decided that needed to change, quickly. So I made a doll of my favourite Star Trek captain: the fabulous Benjamin Sisko. And I just couldn't doll him without depicting Deep Space Nine (the space station) as well :) For the first time in ages, I've managed to finish this in just two sittings.
Elaitea
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 68.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: An Elf and a Starfleet Captain

Postby SnailorBee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:18 pm

WOW these both look STUNNING! All the detail is to die for! @o@!!! I loveeee how you got the colors in the first doll, that sky is great.

Star Trek is my favb and lemme say that space station is KILLER!!! I didn't watch Deep Space Nine but I immediately recognized the captain so major points for that! He looks so great! Although I'm still super impressed by the space station, the DETAIL. Gimme your skill! ; u;!
SnailorBee
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 148.00
Formerly: AnnaTheAmazing

Postby Elaitea » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you so much :D I'm so happy you recognised him! I usually suck at getting something to look like the real person ^^'
Elaitea
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 68.00

Postby Artzygrrl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:36 pm

My first response upon reading your title was to add "walk into a bar..." because it really sounded like the beginnings of a joke. Haha! But they're both lovely!! I especially enjoy the DSN doll <3
Artzygrrl
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 2,405.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Dolls