Skyrim Silents

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

Skyrim Silents

Postby Krahka » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Image Image Image
Base

So I play too much Skyrim. This is known. And way back in the day I used to be obsessed with Wayuki's Silent base, specifically with making all my Elder Scrolls characters on her base, because I have been playing this series for way too long. So when she released a new one, I thought it was high time that I made some new ones with the new base.

The first is Jiira, my main Dragonborn. A very very thiefy Bosmer who fancies herself a bard, and uses the power of the Voice to harass the authorities for her amusement. She likes elven armor, because it's shiny, but has no Thalmor sympathies whatsoever. Because they definitely count as the authorities, and therefore, must be harassed.
Why the hell they let her in the Imperial Legion, I'll never know, but what I do know is that she joined the Legion because Ulfric would (presumably) make a more badass arch-nemesis. Also something something free Valenwood something something the Foresworn will rise again something something only whit she cares about Talos is that she likes collecting tiny circular portraits of him in gold.

The second is my evil wizard, Penestal. He's a scarred up, one-eyed necromancer/illusionist son of a bitch. He's Archmage of the College of Winterhold and Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. He used to be an assassin for the Thalmor, before realizing that it was all pointless and deserting over to Skyrim, where he ended up doing the exact same thing for the Dark Brotherhood, only at least the Dark Brotherhood doesn't pretend that they're fighting for anything besides entropy and gold.

The third is Nayena, a Redguard duel-wielding heavy armored warrior.
I haven't played her much but I do know that she used to be a Sparrow before she suddenly became a patriot and kicked some Thalmor ass, and later she goes to Skyrim and become a Stormcloak and a Companion and I haven't figured out much else.
She's pretty sexy, but not as much fun as a kleptomaniac elf or an evil wizard.

All three of these were done using only the Palace palette. It's different, using a limited palette and not being able to just come up with your own colors. But it's been lots of fun, actually, even if some of the results ended up kind of weird looking. (Nayena's skirt thing . . .)
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Skyrim Silents

Postby Phoenigette » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

ehehehe

check your title, and these amuse me greatly
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 17,188.00
AKA: Batty's Slave
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby Krahka » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Phoenigette wrote:ehehehe

check your title, and these amuse me greatly

FUS RO YAY
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Mayha » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm

<3 Skyrim! Still not completed it, the amount of side content is simply overwhelming and I'm such a completest I don't want to get to the last boss (though fortunately I know what happens so no spoiler can hurt me muhahaha!)
Why not make a larger one? I love the detail in the small one but to see the shiny armours in next size up <3, oh I dream!
| deviantArt |
After so long... when the absence has come and gone...
I AM BACK! Muhahahahaha... hahaha... Does anyone even remember me? Lol.
Mayha
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 216.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Dolls