With Voices Ringing

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

With Voices Ringing

Postby Ashuri » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm

for the base race on pixel princess. the elven king from story obsidian, Aric Kade. this is probably my favorite one so far! i really love how it came out! especially the bottom of his robes, and his sleeve. his hair looks lovely too. love it.
base by Chama

also for the base race on pixel princess, my character Lamia in one of her new outfits designed by Porcelian-doll. i love it, its so pretty. i really like how this doll came out, her hair is great, and i love how the frilly skirt came out and the armour.
base by Dnya
~Ashuri Kasandora Tsuyoi~
~sig doll by Porcelian-Doll~
ImageImage
Ashuri
Editor
Editor

Diamonds on hand: 3,620.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: phoenix1784.deviantart.com

Re: With Voices Ringing

Postby mochikun » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

I really like the silhouette of the first doll! It's so fab the way the dress pools around her. I remember liking that base a lot too back in the day hehe it's giving me all this nostalgia.

I like the colours for the second doll, too. I find it a little bit hard to see though, because the palette you used for it is low contrast (unless it's my screen). The cheap way to fix it is to use the contrast adjustment lol but it might end up washing out the shading entirely. Maybe you could adjust the palette so that the colours are further apart in terms of shade. It could be the fault of the pink background but the hair blends into it and it's hard to see.

For the second doll, I can't tell very well if you've got an outline or not. But since the base has an outline, I think it'd look more unified if you darkened the outlines for the hair and the clothes or edited out the outline for the base.
mochikun
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 597.00

Re: With Voices Ringing

Postby Pinstripe » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 pm

The folds on the bottom of the first one are awesome! I always think flowy fabric is hard and you did a great job on it.
Dolls by AxxKat
dA//tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pinstripe
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,004.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Dolls