Punky Brewster

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

Punky Brewster

Postby Lilly » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Here's my finished entry for round one of Arianstar's cartoon pageant. Are you surprised to see me entering a pageant this year after all the fuss I made about being burnt out by pageants last year? Well...I was insanely bored and when I saw her pageant was opening up again, I thought I'd give it a try. I tried and failed miserably last year, and didn't even get my entry sent in, so this year I'm sort of making up for it. :D I'm not altogether thrilled with my entry...she's supposed to be inspired by the cartoon that came after the TV show, but it ended up looking more like a caricature of Soleil Moon Frye more than anything. I was intending to include Punky's furry friend Glomer (from the cartoon) but I got halfway through with drawing him, and threw my hands up in the air when he started looking like a deranged (drunk is a better word) Ewok. I erased him, and think it looks better without. I feel as though this doll is a bit lackluster, could be tons better, but I'm tired and want to move on to something else, like oh, say my Sherlock doll that has been sitting on the back burner these past couple of months.

Baseless.
Lilly
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 518.00
AKA: Silly Old Bird
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: Punky Brewster

Postby hopelesspierrot » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

I think she looks adorable! Brings me back to my childhood. People used to tell me I looked like Punky Brewster, ha ha.
Image -*- Avatar & Sig Bases by ~dt8thd-pixels-*-
hopelesspierrot
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 135.00

Postby PurpleBullet » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 am

wow. She is such a cutey.
Signature by Sariyu
PurpleBullet
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 647.00

Postby Phoenigette » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 am

I love her hair shading, it's so very shiny. The only thing I would change is to make the freckles lighter on the portrait, otherwise i think she looks great :)
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 16,993.00
AKA: Batty's Slave
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Dolls