Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Super star
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm
- AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
- Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
- Avatar Base: themaunster@devart
- Location: Say Yes! To M!ch!gan!
So I was playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 . . . like a LOT of Guild Wars 2 . . . Since my computer can't run Fallout 4, but my brother got me into GW2 so that we can hang out and game together now that he's living out of state. But at the same time, this makes my third roughly concurrent MMORPG that I'm playing these days, even if I haven't been playing SWTOR or ESO lately. Because GW2. So uh.
This is Socialisa Cutter, and she's an Elementalist vaguely based on my Guild Wars 1 character from way way way back when I played GW1 for like, a couple weeks?
I don't know. I did this instead of working on finals. Everything's the worst.
Last edited by Krahka on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 pm
- AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
- Dolling Style: Pixel
- Avatar Base: All made by Lex ♥
- Formerly: Blackfyre
Those folds are gorgeous I think she's lovely! You did a great job