A relaxing day ahead.

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.
Guitarlove
Super star
Super star
AKA: Monochromatic Maniac
Dolling Style: Pixel

A relaxing day ahead.

Post by Guitarlove » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Baseless.
First things first: it's DONE. I'm just very relieved this is done. Anyway, so this is my entry for The Pokemon Pageant's second round! The theme this time was a beach outfit inspired by one of the Island Captains or Kahuna's from the Alola Region. I went with Nanu, as I really liked him as a character, plus it fits with my Rowena's type specialities of Psychic/Dark/Ghost. What I had the most trouble was with getting her Absol, Pandora, to look any good, I do think I finally succeeded but it was definitely a journey. The other problem was it kept feeling like it was missing something, so it gained stripes, an earring, and a bag. The bag by the way, is based on Honchkrow (another one of Nanu's Pokemon) and the earring Alolan Persian. C:
One last note: MAN did I push the size limits this time! It's only ten pixels shorter than the limit.
Hope you like it!

the swordid truth
Super star
Super star

Re: A relaxing day ahead.

Post by the swordid truth » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:32 am

Kyaaah! < 33 I love this. Especially how the accessories pertain to other Pokemon.
Absol is actually my favorite Pokemon, especially outside of the original 151. I always name mine Lute and Ved, because I love puns way, way, way too much.
( Absol + lute, Absol + ved )

Phoenigette
Producer
Producer
AKA: Batty's Slave

Re: A relaxing day ahead.

Post by Phoenigette » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:15 am

well that is pretty massive XD. I really like the skin palette that you're using for her, it looks super great with the background. And you added stripes! I love stripes! One thing that I did notice is that your anatomy from round to round seems inconsistent. Your character was sitting in R1, but it seems like she has an entirely different body type here.
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)
Bang, baby!

Return to “Dolls”