3 More Muse Challenges Down!

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.
GlitterFairy
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://grotesque-lestrange.deviantart.com/

3 More Muse Challenges Down!

Post by GlitterFairy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 pm

The second challenge was a flower advertisement in the style of a Country Club!
Left to Right: Dani, Luca, Agathe, Miwa, Yda, Ximena, Helmi, Gilia, Opal, Prudence, London, Camille.
I eliminated Luca because I couldn't make her any softer than this and really could do anything to help her.

This was the makeover round! I re-did the original designs to how I wanted my muses to look.
Left to Right: Yda, Ximena, Helmi, Gilia, Prudence, Agathe, Camille, Dani, Miwa, Opal, London.

Click to View
Now getting into the heart of the challenges, this prompt was extra-terrestrial fashion.
Left to Right: Agathe, Yda, London, Miwa, Camille, Gilia, Dani, Opal, Prudence, Ximena, Helmi.
Unfornately, London was eliminated this round for being the least inspiring, even with her new look.

All Base Credit to the lovely Suzy.
Want to participate in the challenges? Have all the challenges on my DA.

Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: 3 More Muse Challenges Down!

Post by Artzygrrl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Wow! So many dolls in such a short time! I love that you've taken one design and varied it a bit throughout all your characters. That's kinda like what we encourage people to do at the Catwalk once in awhile, make a "fashion line" inspired by a concept. So cool. I especially love the hairstyles and colors on some of these...they're beautiful. That ombre brunette-to-honey-blonde one <3

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Post by MelianAlcarime » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 am

How did you even do this? Wow. Of all the evens, I can't. I am absolutely stunned that you were able to create this many quality dolls in such a short span of time.

As for hair, I am loving the curly hair of Agathe in the country club, and Dani's ombre. Agathe's dress is also stunning, and the skirts of Dani, Ximena, Helmi, Gilia, Opal, Prudence, and Camille are right on point! London's outfit is also spicy while still being country club. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

AxxKat
Gaffer
Gaffer
AKA: Dolling Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Post by AxxKat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:06 pm

okay wow??? this is a lot of dolls!! i love how they are all holding flowers in the first row <3 <3

Return to “Dolls”