It's A Group Thing

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

It's A Group Thing

Postby ChewyMartinez » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm happy to say after working on this for the last few weeks, I'm finally finished the "bigger" version of my main characters group picture. As I've stated in other posts before, I can never really do a good job pixeling the same thing twice so expect there to be plenty of differences. Lol. But anyways, here is the finished product! I think they actually turned out really cute!

(left to right: Mae, Sway, Greta, Thea, Tia, Lulu and Kalhid)
GLAM Exclusive bases

Also I've come to realize, Lulu is my favorite character to doll but Tia is my favorite to experiment with and Greta, Thea and Kalhid are the hardest. Also I am NOT good at dolling men. At all. Hahaha. Poor Sway looks awful in my opinion. And I love love LOVE dolling Mae but I feel like I fail in what I'd like to see her in. But overall, I'm actually extremely happy with how this turned out!
ChewyMartinez
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: It's A Group Thing

Postby Phoenigette » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 pm

that's a lot of detail in the boots! so many laces, rivets and tiny details! there's so much character
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 18,262.00
AKA: Batty's Slave

Postby AxxKat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:03 pm

i second what debb said!! love the alternative style with all of them and the lil piercing details!!!
AxxKat
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 5,066.00
AKA: Dolling Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Postby ChewyMartinez » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Phoenigette wrote:that's a lot of detail in the boots! so many laces, rivets and tiny details! there's so much character

Thank you! Thank you! It's important to me that I include those little details or else to me, it just feels flat. Those little details make it all seem more realistic in my opinion.

AxxKat wrote:i second what debb said!! love the alternative style with all of them and the lil piercing details!!!

Thank you! Most of my characters have piercings and/or tattoos. To me, those are always and have always been my favorite "accessories" ^___^
ChewyMartinez
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 70.00

Postby MelianAlcarime » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:58 am

You do a great job creating individual style within an overall theme. None of them look like they're trying to copy one another, or like soulless shadows. Tia and Lulu might both be wearing high tops, but Tia has a much more reserved style whilst Lulu is like "ALL THE SKIN." Well done. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MelianAlcarime
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 250.00

Return to Dolls