Zombiesss!

This forum is for organizing your collab projects!

Re: Zombiesss!

Postby kaitlyn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Momma - If you want to, sure! :D I get it that some people have issues with posting WIPs (like losing interest/inspiration for the doll), so I won't FORCE anyone to post their WIPs. But if you want to, go right ahead! <3

Hatshepsut - whichever you want, dear! <3

ALSO! I'm going to add the pose claims to the "collab-ers" list in the first post, that way we can keep track of them all in one place. ;D For those that chose two possible poses, I'm just going to put up the first chosen one. Makes things easier on me. xD

<3
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 823.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Hatshepsut » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Ok~! >w<
Hatshepsut
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,535.00
AKA: Sexiest Pharaoh
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby Spyder » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 am

I showed my fella this last night and he gigglesnorted at me. Then I showed him my WIP possibility for Aggie and he decided that it was cool. Also, apparently, Aggie looks like something from mortal kmobat. I have to agree...

Its just one idea though. I've got like 4 buzzing around that I want to check out first...

Also, Kaitlyn, I'm sorry to be a pain in the backside, but could I possibly change the pose claimed to the other one I said? I realised in the middle of the night it'd be easier for adding weapons to it and such... Sorry u_u
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image-Image

My DevArt
AV graffitied by Phoenigette
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 3,104.00
Avatar Base: http://dystopiaforum.crimson-star.net/

Postby OneSmartChicken » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 am

Whee! Okaysothisismywip. >3< I decided on my sniper character, Border Collie. I'm not sure I like her outfit =\ Hopefully it'll look better when I add the blood and such. BTW, remind me to add blood later. =| I'm liable to forget. Oh and yes, she will have hair later. xD

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I'm collecting chicken things. Indeed.

Glam. Kssh. Ksssh. I am your rooster. Kssh. Kssh. Join me kssh on the feather side. -Darth Rooster
OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 534.00
AKA: Two Piece Chicken Suit
Avatar Base: http://ubiique.deviantart.com/

Postby Spyder » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 am

Chicken I really like her!

My Possibility. It's liable to change. Several times. All variations will be posted D=

My only comment is that I like her boots.

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby OneSmartChicken » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 am

Oooo. I like her. o3o -points to BC's outfit- Now it looks even MORE boring! but thank you, I finally remembered what I was planning to add. >3<

Also, here boots are totally awesome.

ImageImageImageImage

Glam. Kssh. Ksssh. I am your rooster. Kssh. Kssh. Join me kssh on the feather side. -Darth Rooster
OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby Spyder » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 am

She's being redesigned, again. The boots I think will be there in some variation throughout all the metamorphosis stages. I hope i find a good overall soon. I want to start attempting to draw Fritz! That said, I suck big time at drawing animals.

.: Edit :.

>_> I prefer this design, as impractical as it is, really.

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby kaitlyn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been here like I should be, my dearests. I've been down with a bit of an illness, commonly known as "chronic messy-roomitis". You may have heard of it or suffer from it yourselves from time to time. xD In any case, between working, cleaning my room, and trying to get this holiday doll finished and out of my hair BEFORE the holidays, I haven't even started my doll for this collab yet. D: But I WILL do it soon! I hope to at least start sometime before the holiday this weekend. ^^

On another note, your designs are lovely! OMG, I have to work on Ramona's design a bit. She's gonna look so crummy compared to your guys' designs. xD

Also, Spyder - I like that second design, too! Love the boots (of course. ;D) and omg that friggin' dog is phenomenal! I love it. <3 And just take a look at her boobiessss. xD <3
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Spyder » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 am

Yeah... Thats kinda accidental since initially Aggie was quite flat. But she seems to like the big beasts, so they're staying for now.

Oddly, I'm not happy with the dog still. It doesn't look fuzzy enough!

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby OneSmartChicken » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:33 am

I am exceptionally pissed right now. My computer just ate a lot of my progress in not only this but a LOT of different things. So I'll either be dropping out or starting over. Later. -cusses- I'm just gonna go...read..or...watch something that'll make me less likely to break my beloved computer.

ImageImageImageImage

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby kaitlyn » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:58 am

Aw, don't drop out, Chicken! Unless you really don't want to start over. <3 But I still want to have you. :D I hope you feel better soon. I know what its like to lose something you've worked hard on. ;~;

On another note, I still have to finish cleaning and getting ready for the holidays, but I finished my holiday doll! So I'm about to start working on my Ramona doll right after I post this!

<3
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Spyder » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 am

Nooooooo!!! *set chicken traps* CAN. NOT. LEAVE!!! *weeps*

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby bookhobbit » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 am

Still open for new participants? If so, I'd like to join~
If you'd be so kind as to allow it I'll probably be using wave one, top row, second from right? If I haven't got horribly mixed up and tried to claim one that's already claimed. If so, let me know, and I'll go smack myself and pick another.
bookhobbit
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 3,038.00
Avatar Base: http://tinyurl.com/pyrochan

Postby OneSmartChicken » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:10 pm

-settles down and snuggles- Well, it might take me longer to finish it then anticipated, but hopefully I'll be sticking around. <3

ImageImageImageImage

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby Momma2Boog » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:01 pm

I might be a bit slower than normal what with the Holiday's and all so I might not have a full WIP to post until after New Years.

EDIT
Against my better judgement (because she is horribly horrible at the moment) I've decided to go ahead and post a WIP. Don't make fun of her left leg, I know it looks like her leg is bent at an incredibly painful angle but I'll fix it later. I haven't decided on what color shirt I want her to wear so for now it's just black and white. Anyway, CC if you want :)

Momma2Boog
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Postby kaitlyn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 am

Book, of course you can join! Aaaaand, that means we're filled up! :D

NO MORE NEW PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE!

Ugh, I know I haven't posted here in a superrrrrr long time, but I haven't been on-on since the holidays started. Meaning I've peeked in a bit here and there, but I haven't really done anything. Not only 'cause the holidays, but I've been working on other projects - like my site layout, which is giving me hell. D: I thought I knew what I wanted for it, but I guess my mind changed itself. xD ANYHOW. I'll still be a tad bit slower until after the new year, but then I'll be back full speed. ;D

Momma - Her leg is only a little awkward looking. ;D But her mask definitely makes up for it. <3

Now, I'm off to edit the first post with names and poses and then I have to work. xD See you guys laterrrr!

<3 <3
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby OneSmartChicken » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am

...-dies- Alright, so, when I edit a base, sometimes I...go a little overboard...And uhm...sometimes I go a lot overboard. =| I don't know if I'll be going with this one either, but if I do I'll think her legs down and do my best to keep her fitting the collab. Ignore her current outfit. I'm working on it. =| Um...yes. So. Yeah. I don't even know. Just figured I'd share it to show I'm still in here and haven't quit and stuff.

ImageImageImageImage

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby kaitlyn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

She looks awesome so far, Chicken! ;D Love the pose. And I'm way diggin' the vest. <3

Also, I finally got around to doing the background template!

Its amazing it took me so long, since its so... exceedingly... simple. xD Anyway, when I post up my WIP, I'll add the template on there so I can show you guys where I think it should be placed on each doll, as I kind of think we should have them all uniformly placed. :]

Okay, question - do you think we should leave the border just a black box like that, or should we each spiff it up? I was just wondering, because it might look odd if some of us make it unique and others of us just leave it black. *shrug*
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby OneSmartChicken » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 am

I think it'd actually look good if the background were in different places. In fact, having them in different shapes(but roughly the same size) would probably be cool and have a lot of potential and personality. And that black border needs to be changed. =|

Just my two chickeny senses. ^^

ImageImageImageImage

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby OneSmartChicken » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Slowly but surely~ So now she has clothes, a hand, a rifle(the rifle from my original, yes; but with a longer barrel) Slimmed her legs down, though they're still a little plump looking compared to the legs of the base, I think. I'm not entirely sure what to do with her other hand just yet--I'm thinking either grabbing something off her back or pulling her vest into place. I also want to add pockets and such to her vest. And possible a cartridge belt across her torso, but under the vest? I think I need to lengthen the left side of her vest just a little, and make her ear a little longer as well. I may change her necklace to dog tags. For the background, I'm thinking of doing something to do with her lifepartner, who's a baker. Unless I decide to make this a different character. Without a face or hair, she could fit a lot of people. But I really did draw this with Danny in mind...I'm not longer entirely sure I like those boots. =\ But I think I'll keep them anyway. I'm going to add fingerless glove/s. Maybe an arm guard? And I think a tattoo, or maybe a couple tats. Like one on her inner thigh, peeking out from her boot or...something. I dunno.XP

ImageImageImageImage

OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Postby bookhobbit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Chicken: WHY YOU SO TALENTED. <3 I looove how she looks so far.

okay. Mine's is done except the background so I thought I'd post her while I work out what the background will actually be.

This is Alice, and she's not originally an apocalyptic OC, I just thought she'd be fun to throw into chaos. She's a college student studying criminal justice. Also she's really boring compared to ya'll's OCs. >_>
So, yes: she has two pistols, although you can't see the one because of the angle, a hatchet, a sharpened collapsible shovel, pack of emergency supplies, and an ammo belt. Shoes are trail running sneakers, and there's ace bandages around her arms so she can minimize the amount of skin that could be accidentally scraped.
bookhobbit
Super star
Super star

Postby Spyder » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 am

Chicken. Other hand = machete. You know it makes sense!!!! :p

And Book? I love her! I think she's very clever for having a shovel. Something I would not consider in such an event as this.

I am still here, and working on things, just insanely busy D=

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby kaitlyn » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 am

After much work, I bring you my WIP. ;D I wanted to make her completely pixel shaded, which I have done thus far. I may decided to tool her, but as of right now I'm okay with how her shading is. Even though its kind of terrible. xD

Actually, I'm not super happy with the hair shading, and I may go back and change it a bit. Also, you may or may not notice the little blue line on her boot, but that's an accident. I drew it on the wrong layer and therefore it didn't get changed with the rest of the boot. And I forgot about it. xD As per Chicken's suggestion, I decided to change the shape of her background. Different shapes for each character and whatnot. ;D I may change the position of it, too.

Weapons will be added later, of course. And more details. Oh, by the way, her eyes are a little goofy looking, but that's just because the one is a lighter shade. In my mind, she usually wears an eye patch, but I can't draw them worth crap. xD I have a compulsive need to foldy-shade boots. I'll probably change that, as well. xDD

Anddd, one more thing - her whole chest/abdomen is wrapped. She has a tendency to get banged up. xD
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Spyder » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 am

Kaitlyn, she looks really good! I think her hairs alright, perhaps a few lighter highlights here and there? That said it'd make her hair look really clean and shiny, and I daresay there'd not really be time for that in a post apocalyptic world...

Are we claiming shapes for the backgrounds? And are we meant to be keeping them solid colours or pixelling/tooling backgrounds for them? Like, I had an idea of a city in ruins or an open road with crashed cars for aggie :/

.: Edit :.

WIP. I got bored today, and sick and tired of the other office... I want to say women, but why grace them with that title when they're barely more than animals? :/

Man. How many colur swatches do I need? That still doesn't seem enough though!

My DevArt
Spyder
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby bookhobbit » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 pm

kaitlyn- I love her outfit! So cool-looking, yet seems so practical. I could give you a redline for an eyepatch if you want one? either way, she looks really nice. The two different eyes are a very interesting detail.

Also, Spyder, her tattoo looks awesome and her vest thing looks so SHINY.
bookhobbit
Super star
Super star

PreviousNext

Return to Collabs!