New Years Resolution Collab: Lets try this again!

This forum is for organizing your collab projects!

New Years Resolution Collab: Lets try this again!

Postby AmyNatasha » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 pm

OKAY so I started a New Years Resolution Collab either last year or the year before. Its still on here anyway, but rather than revive it I think my resolution is to do this collab! 8)

Heres what i wrote last year.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OKAY GUYS simple theme NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!!!

Doll what you plan as a new years resolution. I know that sounds kind of hard and a little strange but i was sitting here and thinking what i was going to promise myself i would/wouldn't do this year!

So:
1. SIGN UP! just tell me your new years resolution and I'll put you on the list!:P
2. Base suggestions! preferably a small-medium diverse base
3. Base suggestion deadline this Friday (7th) so people can vote over the weekend and be ready to make the dolls by Monday, possibly sooner.
4. The deadline will be January 31st. That's nearly 2 months to get out heads and hearts together and complete the collab.

Base: MAKE YOUR REQUESTS! please feel free because i'm out of practice in dolling and need new bases!

Bases to look at that i like
1. http://www.silindor.com/bases/moon.shtml
2. http://www.silindor.com/bases/stardust.shtml

1. AmyNatasha - Be better at keeping in contact with family and friends from back home :whaa:

(10 is not the maximum but i will stop accepting at some point!)

An example is 'Quit smoking' So i could do anything like a doll dressed as a cigarette snapped in two or a doll throwing away a pack of smokes. OR I will try to go to the gym X amounts of time so i would do a doll dressed for the gym smiling and and being all 'I'm READY!!!

Basically something to represent your new years resolution. If its something you want to achieve over the coming year or quit when the clock strikes 12!
baseAv
tower 3 room 605 <3
AmyNatasha
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 658.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: New Years Resolution Collab: Lets try this again!

Postby AmyNatasha » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 am

No one :(?
baseAv
tower 3 room 605 <3
AmyNatasha
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 658.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Collabs!