Elder Scrolls Collab

This forum is for organizing your collab projects!

Elder Scrolls Collab

Postby Krahka » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

So I know at least three people here who've played at least Skyrim, so let's do it, let's make a collab, let's save Tamriel in accordance with the prophecy, etc.

I think it'd be best if people dolled their own PCs from whichever game (since you know I'm going to be doing Morrowind) though if anyone wants to doll an NPC they'd have to claim it so we don't have twenty Brynjolfs. (Not that I'd complain. I would complain about twenty Ulfrics, but I won't scare away the Stormcloaks. Even if you are traitors.)

Hell, help me pick a base and I could probably carry this entire collab myself but HELP ME OUT HERE PEOPLE. MAKE ME SLIGHTLY LESS ALONE.

For bases, I know that I like dolling a lot smaller than most people do, but I was thinking Yzah's Prep bases? Especially since there are tons of them, they're all aesthetically consistent and there are some good fighting poses in there. But if you have any other suggestions, bring it!

And for the background I could make a map of Tamriel or something, or a dungeon scene since all of them have dungeons in them.

Finished Dolls

Image - Krahka Image Image Image- ElfMaiden Image - Blackfyre Image - Tonini

Claimed NPCs
Eno Hlaalu - Krahka
Lucian Lachance - Blackfyre
M'aiq the Liar - Tonini
Vilkas- Blackfyre
Last edited by Krahka on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 78.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Elder Scrolls Collab

Postby mokia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm cool with that base, and I'm totally on board with my Argonian, Queen Bitch.
mokia
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 10,418.00
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou

Postby Gwen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

All the Dragonborn /o/
I'm in. And I agree with the bases as well
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 43.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

Postby kaitlyn » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 am

MEPLEASE.

I've been needing to doll my Skyrim character for a while now - ever since I saw everyone posting everywhere about their characters. xD

I, too, am okay with the choice of base thus far. =]
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 823.00

Postby mokia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 pm

So, I just thought it'd be funny if we split the group by who picked what side.

Down with stormcloaks! ;p
mokia
Producer
Producer

Postby Krahka » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm

mokia_sinhall wrote:So, I just thought it'd be funny if we split the group by who picked what side.

Down with stormcloaks! ;p

As much as I wholeheartedly endorse your loyalty to the rightful Emperor, I specifically wanted this to be a general Elder Scrolls collab and not specifically a Skyrim one because I'm going to be doing my Morrowind and Oblivion characters too, and most of them are dead by the time Ulfric's even born.

So we're all good on the base? Because I've just finished Thistle Flower.

Krahka
Super star
Super star

Postby mokia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Ha, okay. I realize this now.

And dang, you're fast XD
mokia
Producer
Producer

Postby Tonini » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

this sounds super fun :D im torn between Sheogorath oblivion version cause skyrim just ruined him lol, M'aiq the Liar morrowind version because i like the hat and puffy sleeves, Lucien Lachance, the gray prince, Lord Rugdumph, or Vile and Barbas.... cause i like Barbas :D
Yeah i love elder scrolls....

Got way too excited and didnt read that you wanted your character, put me down for my orc Genevive :D
Tonini
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 598.00

Postby Krahka » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Tonini wrote:this sounds super fun :D im torn between Sheogorath oblivion version cause skyrim just ruined him lol, M'aiq the Liar morrowind version because i like the hat and puffy sleeves, Lucien Lachance, the gray prince, Lord Rugdumph, or Vile and Barbas.... cause i like Barbas :D

Got way too excited and didnt read that you wanted your character, put me down for my orc Genevive :D

You can also do NPCs! I just wanted people claiming NPCs so that we don't end up with multiples of the same NPC, but I'm not worried about multiples of the same PC.

And Morrowind!M'aiq would be the best. Invisible dragons that fly too high for you to see that got chased off by cliffracers.

Also decided to claim Eno Hlaalu from Morrowind because MOAR MORAG TONG MOAR
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Postby Gwen » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 am

Tonini wrote:this sounds super fun :D im torn between Sheogorath oblivion version cause skyrim just ruined him lol, M'aiq the Liar morrowind version because i like the hat and puffy sleeves, Lucien Lachance, the gray prince, Lord Rugdumph, or Vile and Barbas.... cause i like Barbas :D

LUCIEN LACHANCE
sorry I love him xD Sheogorath will forever make me laugh my ass off though.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Gwen
Director
Director

Postby Tonini » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 pm

i know i LOVE Lucien! Hes a little boring with just his robe though so i think ill do m'aiq his quotes are just too amazing lol
Tonini
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby kaitlyn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Okay, so. I'm having a situation here. >___>

So I can't really play Skyrim on my computer because it runs so incredibly slow (I'm attempting to save up to either get a gaming computer or a computer with at least a better processor), but I had a few games saved on the xbox. So I was all, "I'll go on there, position the camera so I can see my character good, and take a couple screenshots with my phone for reference! YAY ELDER SCROLLS COLLAB!!" So I go on there today only to discover that MY BROTHER DELETED ALL OF MY GAMES EXCEPT ONE. And it was definitely NOT my most recent save. And you know how Skyrim saves a new file every time it autosaves? It wasn't even a more recent one of those. It was the THIRD autosave file created. My character isn't even level two in that save! Not to mention I had like, two more characters created (not counting in my main one, obviously). My brother didn't even tell me he did it. He even knew I was going on there to look, because I asked him to load the game up for me, and he said nothing. ;~;

Anyway, I still want to be a part of this collab, so I'll either try to brave the game for a few minutes to take a screen shot of my (less used) character on my computer, or just do a doll of my now low-level character from the xbox. :/ But I WILL do a doll, I promise! This collab is too good to pass up. <3
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby ElfMaiden » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

I'd really like to do this! It's been too long since I've done any pixel stuff. I should probably someday conquer my fear of small things anyhow, so the base sounds good, too.

Is it okay to do a PC from every game? If not, I'll stick with Morrowind.

This is now reminding me that I still haven't played the Dragonborn DLC, and I really want to, but I really ought to keep up with my homework instead. Spring break. Soon it will be spring break and I can do that.
ElfMaiden
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 494.00
Avatar Base: http://bunnystick.com

Postby Krahka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

Kaitlyn - If you remember what armor your character wore, there's good reference pictures of those on UESP. Here's the armor page. The clothing is less extensive for reference, but it's easier to get at low levels anyway, if your character wore a certain outfit. If they did, I can help find references for that too.

ElfMaiden - I've got no problem with people doing multiple characters, since I'm doing all my main PCs from each game myself. When I said I could carry this whole collab myself if I wanted to, I meant it. And I want people trying for more, not less because I want at least some dolls before this thing dies. So yes, bring it.

And you should play Dragonborn because it is awesome and Morrowind-tastic and there are Telvanni in there and House Redoran and Solstheim and it's awesome.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Postby Phoenigette » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 am

kaitlyn wrote:Okay, so. I'm having a situation here. >___>

So I can't really play Skyrim on my computer because it runs so incredibly slow (I'm attempting to save up to either get a gaming computer or a computer with at least a better processor), but I had a few games saved on the xbox. So I was all, "I'll go on there, position the camera so I can see my character good, and take a couple screenshots with my phone for reference! YAY ELDER SCROLLS COLLAB!!" So I go on there today only to discover that MY BROTHER DELETED ALL OF MY GAMES EXCEPT ONE. And it was definitely NOT my most recent save. And you know how Skyrim saves a new file every time it autosaves? It wasn't even a more recent one of those. It was the THIRD autosave file created. My character isn't even level two in that save! Not to mention I had like, two more characters created (not counting in my main one, obviously). My brother didn't even tell me he did it. He even knew I was going on there to look, because I asked him to load the game up for me, and he said nothing. ;~;

Anyway, I still want to be a part of this collab, so I'll either try to brave the game for a few minutes to take a screen shot of my (less used) character on my computer, or just do a doll of my now low-level character from the xbox. :/ But I WILL do a doll, I promise! This collab is too good to pass up. <3

He should be punished. FSRS.
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 18,221.00
AKA: Batty's Slave

Postby kaitlyn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Krahka - Thanks so much! =D But I don't remember what she was wearing. =/ In the one game I still have she's wearing... some kind of leather. To be honest, I haven't played in some time, so I can't really remember much. xDD But its okay! I suppose I'll just do a doll of my character from my computer game. =]

Phoenigette wrote:He should be punished. FSRS.

I KNOW RIGHT?! When I mentioned, "Its weird. I only have one game on there. :/" He just so casually says, "I deleted all but one since you weren't playing really and we needed more memory space." sfklvndklfhbjerb erkfv. No respect for the sanctity of my saved games, I swear. >___<

ANYWAY GUYS. I'll take a screenshot of my comp character tonight and get to work on her. =]
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby ElfMaiden » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 am

All right, it will be brought (assuming that I have time with classes and everything, but let's just assume that for now)!

I really want to play Dragonborn right now, but so far I haven't even managed to actually get it downloaded, because Steam is being Steam. Grr. So I decided to get started on this instead.

Figure I might as well just do them in order, so here's Vivikyr first.

kaitlyn wrote:I KNOW RIGHT?! When I mentioned, "Its weird. I only have one game on there. :/" He just so casually says, "I deleted all but one since you weren't playing really and we needed more memory space." sfklvndklfhbjerb erkfv. No respect for the sanctity of my saved games, I swear. >___<

Man, that's just not cool. He should at least have left the most recent save for each character, if space is such a concern. I suppose it would be wrong of me to suggest you delete his saves to make sure you have plenty of room for next time...
ElfMaiden
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby kaitlyn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:04 pm

ElfMaiden wrote:All right, it will be brought (assuming that I have time with classes and everything, but let's just assume that for now)!

I really want to play Dragonborn right now, but so far I haven't even managed to actually get it downloaded, because Steam is being Steam. Grr. So I decided to get started on this instead.

Figure I might as well just do them in order, so here's Vivikyr first.

sdjasldflvsbdfv your palettes are phenomenal. :D

ElfMaiden wrote:Man, that's just not cool. He should at least have left the most recent save for each character, if space is such a concern. I suppose it would be wrong of me to suggest you delete his saves to make sure you have plenty of room for next time...

I know! And the thing is, I would have been more than happy to go on there and delete the ones I wasn't using/the ones that were just unneeded autosaves. I can't seem to ever make him understand that just because I haven't been playing recently doesn't mean I don't still want my games there just in case I DO want to play (or need them to reference my character(s) for dolls). He even deleted my Dragon Age: Origins game, too. =/ And although it MIGHT be wrong of you to suggest I delete his saves... its okay, 'cause the thought crossed my mind,too. xD

Anyway, I haven't gotten around to loading the game up yet, but hopefully it'll happen within the next day or so. I've just been really busy with work and spending time with my aunt (she's moving back across the country today so we've been trying to spend as much time with her as possible) but I hope to get shit done soon. ;]
kaitlyn
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Gwen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Holy crap ElfMaiden that doll is absolutely gorgeous I can't even :shock:

@Kaitlyn when my brother did that to me I wiped his entire XBox including the Halo games he'd worked so hard on C: turns out it didn't matter though u.u A week later his Xbox red ring'd of death anyway so he got a new one. So I completely advocate revenge on the game erasing xD But I can be horrible sometimes.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Gwen
Director
Director

Postby Krahka » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Akldajfhljskhg ElfMaiden that is way too cool. I never had a longsword character in Morrowind so I never was able to use Trueflame with any sort of ability at all. But aauuughh it's such a pretty sword that cleaves bone!

Updated with finished dolls and claimed NPCs.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Postby ElfMaiden » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:39 pm

kaitlyn - Thank you! I've been trying to work more on colour lately.

Blackfyre - Thanks!

Krahka - Thanks! I have a tendency to make a longsword (or greatsword) wielding character first thing, because I might or might not have a mild obsession with swords, but I don't always end up getting to the other weapons. I'm not sure I've had any blunt weapon users in any of the games.

I had a couple hours of free time today, so I did two more.

ImageImage
Relvinar and Nidrani.

Finally managed to get Dragonborn all downloaded, so it's entirely likely that I won't be able to resist playing that on the weekend instead of doing the other things I perhaps ought to be doing (the makeup designs can wait, I say).
ElfMaiden
Celebrity
Celebrity

Postby Tonini » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Just to show I didnt forget, im just really lazy and get distracted i have a wip :D
Ive never done any sort of animal head face thing so khajiit head was kinda hard :C it was fun though and it looks good enough for me cause iunno how else i can fix it lol
Tonini
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Gwen » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 am

Oops so Vilkas snuck his way in >>;; sorry. I always write him and Taliesin together because they're married in game so apparently they decided to be dolled together too u.u

Tali is in Thieve's Guild armor because I'm too lazy to doll his Nightingale xD; sorry. I also made him holding his hands up because that one part of becoming a Harbinger when Farkas makes you beat the crap out of people was hilarious

working on Lucian LaChance now >u>

Also omfg Tonini that does look like M'aiq xD you did awesome
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Gwen
Director
Director

Postby Tonini » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 am

AH! im so happy someones doing lucian i love him so much <3
Thank you :3 i tried kitty faces are a pain lol
Tonini
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Krahka » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 am

aklgjdshgjkdhfgkljsgj I am so happy that everyone's looking so awesome omg this is already the best collab ever!
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Next

Return to Collabs!