okay, so what kind of vikings am i looking for here? answer; all kinds!! it does not have to be a historically correct viking, i'm not gonna send these dolls to be shown at stockholm's new viking museum (which i btw haven't visited yet, i have to do that soon), so go crazy! it can be as much fantasy-ish as you want to, as long as the 'core' is vikings!! also stuff from the mythology, like maybe a valkyrie! or idk, some marvel-inspired sci-fi vikings! all vikings are welcome!
the base, you wonder! lex tell us what base we're gonna use!
here's some examples on inspiration for you dolls;
- the tv-series 'vikings' (that i still haven't cought up with ... gotta do that some day) - for a more historically correct viking look. if you wanna doll a viking that looks what a viking really looked like, this is for you.
- the viking dress up from azalea's dolls - has tons of options, both some historically correct clothing, and some more made up ones.
- the elder scrolls v: skyrim (i'm not big on video games, but boy do i love this one!!) - i mean, we all know the nords in skyrim are based on vikings. vikings + fantasy, can it be better???
- the huldrefolk dress up from doll divine- under 'clothing' it has a tab with viking clothing!
- eivør pálsdóttir - tròdlabùndin - something to listen to while dolling. c: suggested by blu
StormNicki // Lex // Ceirios // Pinstripe // Melaine // Artzygrrl // Lex