MLP's! So many!

Pixelated creations.

Moderator: Keke

BTD
Celebrity
Celebrity

MLP's! So many!

Post by BTD » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Most of these I will be selling in my shop once I get everything going. I will do base edits to get your order right.

Dash:
Ponies: Ponzell(BTD), FrostBite(SN), Butterscotch,Bubbles, TribleFlame(SN), Seashell, SarahMerian(SN) and SarahMerian with her pets.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ClintEve: I am looking for a good name for this one.
Ponies: Just this one so far. This is Clint Barton

Dinkies: Everybody should know these. I am still doing them and they will be in my shop as usual.

Happy: These are one of the fun ones.
Ponies: Seashell, Ponzell(BTD), Nuckleeve, Oarfish, Hippogriff, Fluttershy as as winged Merpony
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tiny Love: I adore these and went crazy.

Mares:
Ponies: AOT Scouting Legion*Sisters*, Forest Pearl(OrchidLove), Flaria(Forgot), Rapunzel Marigold(Marigold), Hyacinth(Marigold), OrchidLove(Orchid Love), Spotted(Forgot)

Stallions:
Ponies: ThunderCloud(SN), Galileo(SN), Different Buckskins
ImageImageImage

Foals:
Ponies: Ranjura(SN), Kym(SN), Lucus(Kenly) Josh(BTD), Cassy(SN), Blacktigerdream Ali(BTD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Groups: I can put the ponies together anyway you might want them. Parents, Lovers(Even same sex couples!), parents with foals, grand parents with foals, aunt's/uncles with foal, friends...Pretty much anything. I tag with couple names.

Ponies: RioKuraFish(Forgot owner*parents with child*), RedLove(Orchid Love*Lovers*), Mora(BTD)+Ranjura(SN)*Lovers*, Josh(BTD)+Unknown*Lovers*, Eugene(BTD)+Lucus(Kenly)*Great-grandfather with great-grand child, Blacktigerdream as Alicorn(BTD)+Marigold(Marigold)*Friends*, AOT Scouting Legion*Brothers*

Red Racer's Profile: These are gifts/Special Events/Sale(RL Money). These are not easy and I want them to stay super special.

Ponies: Twice as Fancy Seashell/Butterscotch & Bubbles, Seashell, SarahMerian(SN), Ponzell(BTD), Kenly(Kenly), Eugene(BTD), Buttons(BTD), Butterscotch, Bubbles, Mora(BTD), Marigold(Marigold), Lucus(Kenly), Lady Laverne(BTD), GoldenLove(Orchid Love), Frostbite(SN), Cospas(BTD), TribleFlame(SN)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

StormNicki
Celebrity
Celebrity
AKA: Crazy Cat Momma!
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: MLP's! So many!

Post by StormNicki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:24 pm

So many ponies sis so many ponies. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Pony by:BTD Avie:Base Sig:Base:::Base

Subarurang
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Post by Subarurang » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:26 am

I do not much want you to help me a little bit.

BTD
Celebrity
Celebrity

Post by BTD » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Subarurang wrote:I do not much want you to help me a little bit.
I don't know what you mean? If you want me to help then I would be happy to if not then what?

Thank you for replying though.

Return to “Pixel Art”