South Park :D

Old collabs, finished or locked.

What do you think the background for the collab should be?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

The bus stop
No votes
In front of the town, next to the 'South Park' sign
100%
Stark's Pond
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby Squeezil » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 am

Lazzi wrote:I'm going to give Jimmy a shot. I'm not promising anything, but I'll definitely try . . . . .

//EDIT:

What do you think? C&C?

Yay! Thanks for doing that, I think he looks great. The only thing I would say as far as cc goes is that Jimmy's head is a little bit wider than that, maybe if you just stretched it a pixel or two, I think that would make it look even better. Oh and his hair seems a little flat on top, if you added a couple messy hairs that might work. Okay, I guess I had two things lol, but otherwise I think he looks fantastic :D Good job!
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 751.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby Daenerys » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 am

Daenerys wrote:Image

like this?

Is this okay, or are there more tips?
Image Image
Five and Dae :: PixiStar Base Search :: The Sims Random Stories :: Daenelia's Ramblings
:: To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit ::
Daenerys
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 953.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Squeezil » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 am

Daenerys wrote:
Daenerys wrote:Image

like this?

Is this okay, or are there more tips?

Sorry I didn't respond to your first post, I guess I missed it...that definitely looks much better :) I'll add him to the finished dolls, but if you end up making any other changes to him just let me know.
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Lazzi » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am

Jimmy 2.0:

You were totally right about the stretched out head . . . can't believe I didn't catch that. I gave him a couple of hair flyaways, but I didn't go nuts, because I don't think he has really messy hair (of course, it's hard to tell from what is essentially a cardboard cutout).

Yay? Nay?

Av by FilthyGorguz, MIA :( || Awesotastic sig by Isobel
My DA account || The Limelight Cafe
Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 245.00

Postby Raven-Hollow » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

Ha! I love it, Lazzi. :)
Avatar: AmyNatasha / Base: Hollay
Signature: Me / Base: M-onday
My DA
To Do List
Doll my OC?
Raven-Hollow
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 5,077.00

Postby Squeezil » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am

Lazzi wrote:Jimmy 2.0:

You were totally right about the stretched out head . . . can't believe I didn't catch that. I gave him a couple of hair flyaways, but I didn't go nuts, because I don't think he has really messy hair (of course, it's hard to tell from what is essentially a cardboard cutout).

Yay? Nay?

Yay :) He looks awesome, I think you gave him just the right amount of messy hair.
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Squeezil » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Quick reminder for those still working on dolls, just one week left to turn in your dolls. If you think you'll need any extra time PM me and we'll work something out :)

Aaaand, here's the background I came up with, just wanted to run it by everyone to see what you thought :) I think it should be more than big enough to fit all the dolls.

I know it's pretty simple, but then again so is South Park :)
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Raven-Hollow » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

That's awesome. :D
Avatar: AmyNatasha / Base: Hollay
Signature: Me / Base: M-onday
My DA
To Do List
Doll my OC?
Raven-Hollow
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 5,077.00

Postby Squeezil » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Thank you :)
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Daenerys » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am

Lovely! I wish I could find some time to do Timmy, but I have already booked all my free time...

(I may do Miss Kitty Fantastico... I want to pixel a cat anyway. And she'd go well with Cartman. But I am not promising anything!)
Image Image
Five and Dae :: PixiStar Base Search :: The Sims Random Stories :: Daenelia's Ramblings
:: To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit ::
Daenerys
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 953.00

Postby Squeezil » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am

Daenerys, if you did do his cat that would be awesome, but if not that's okay too :D

and thanks :)
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Keke » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

I love the background. I should have Kenny done in the next couple of days, I promise.

EDIT: Here's Kenny. Dead and everything.

Keke
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 1,508.00
AKA: The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby Lazzi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Background looks great! Thanks for doing that!

Is there a reason why you want to wrap up this collab so quickly? I'm just asking because if you were open a bit longer, I might be able to do 1 - 2 other characters (maybe next week?). If you just want to get this over with and avoid the collab limbo that seems to plague a lot of these projects, or if you're planning on not being around soon, I totally understand. If not, I think a bit more time may make this collab more complete (and I'd really like to see Stan & the goths make it in!)

Just my two cents. :mrgreen:

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Postby Squeezil » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 am

Keke wrote:I love the background. I should have Kenny done in the next couple of days, I promise.

EDIT: Here's Kenny. Dead and everything.

Thanks!

Kenny looks great, I like his eyes :D

Lazzi wrote:Background looks great! Thanks for doing that!

Is there a reason why you want to wrap up this collab so quickly? I'm just asking because if you were open a bit longer, I might be able to do 1 - 2 other characters (maybe next week?). If you just want to get this over with and avoid the collab limbo that seems to plague a lot of these projects, or if you're planning on not being around soon, I totally understand. If not, I think a bit more time may make this collab more complete (and I'd really like to see Stan & the goths make it in!)

Just my two cents. :mrgreen:

No, not really. I suppose I could keep it open longer, but I don't want to keep it open too much longer because so many collabs do seem to just go unfinished. I would like to see everyone finish as well, how much time would you think would be necessary? Another month, perhaps?
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Lazzi » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am

I suppose I could keep it open longer, but I don't want to keep it open too much longer because so many collabs do seem to just go unfinished.

Fair enough. I understand. It's kind of a fine line between collab completion and collab collapse. :lol:

No, not really. I suppose I could keep it open longer, but I don't want to keep it open too much longer because so many collabs do seem to just go unfinished. I would like to see everyone finish as well, how much time would you think would be necessary? Another month, perhaps?

Hmmmm . . . . well, I'd be willing to go with what the majority wants. If you and the others who have participated want to end this right now, I have no problem with that. If people want a bit more time, then that's good too. Myself personally, I think a couple of weeks would do (because after that I'm on vacation anyway).

Have you heard from the people who have claimed characters but haven't submitted them yet?

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Postby Squeezil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 am

Lazzi wrote:Hmmmm . . . . well, I'd be willing to go with what the majority wants. If you and the others who have participated want to end this right now, I have no problem with that. If people want a bit more time, then that's good too. Myself personally, I think a couple of weeks would do (because after that I'm on vacation anyway).

Have you heard from the people who have claimed characters but haven't submitted them yet?

I haven't heard from them yet, so I'll extend the deadline until the 22nd, I think that should be enough time.
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Lazzi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 am

Okay, well . . . since no one is saying anything one way or the other, I'm going to try my best to get a few more done as quickly as I can. Good thing the weather is so terrible here . . . it's canceled a lot of my plans and forced me into some one-on-one time with my computer.

Aneeehooooo . . . .

Clyde, shaded & ready for inspection. I made his hair a little wild, but you know, he's supposed to be the super cool guy, right? I thought I'd give him some flair. Oh, and that's supposed to be a blue hoodie underneath his coat.

Token, unshaded. Any hints for the hair will be warmly accepted, to the point of being fed elaborate, home-cooked meals. :D

Thoughts? :?: :?: :?:

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Postby Copen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am

I might have it done soon <.> Srry!
Copen
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 0.00

Postby Squeezil » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Lazzi wrote:Okay, well . . . since no one is saying anything one way or the other, I'm going to try my best to get a few more done as quickly as I can. Good thing the weather is so terrible here . . . it's canceled a lot of my plans and forced me into some one-on-one time with my computer.

Aneeehooooo . . . .

Clyde, shaded & ready for inspection. I made his hair a little wild, but you know, he's supposed to be the super cool guy, right? I thought I'd give him some flair. Oh, and that's supposed to be a blue hoodie underneath his coat.

Token, unshaded. Any hints for the hair will be warmly accepted, to the point of being fed elaborate, home-cooked meals. :D

Thoughts? :?: :?: :?:

Oh awesome, thank you! I've been trying to work on some of the others but I've been kind of busy lately.

Clyde looks great, I like the hair, it definitely goes along with his "cool" status. :D

As for Token, he looks good, I think with the hair if you made it just a pixel or two shorter, and maybe added a bit of wave/bumps to it, because I know Token's hair isn't completely straight all the way across.

Also, I think his shirt might be a slightly lighter shade of purple, and that his skin is a tad darker, but other than that I think he's coming along nicely :)

Copen wrote:I might have it done soon <.> Srry!

Well, you have a couple more weeks now, so you're good :) Thanks for letting me know though.
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Copen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Okay.I'll get started on it right away!

EDIT:Here he is!

He's not well shaded because neither is South Park.
Copen
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 0.00

Postby Squeezil » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Copen wrote:Okay.I'll get started on it right away!

EDIT:Here he is!

He's not well shaded because neither is South Park.

Well, he doesn't need to be shaded too much, I think he turned out very cute :)
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Lazzi » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 am

Oooo. I feel so much better now that we officially have a Stan. It wouldn't be much of a SP collab without the four main characters!

As for not main characters, feel free to throw Clyde on the done pile if everyone's happy with him.

. . . and Token 2.0:

Done, unless someone would like to see tweaks.

Thanks for the Token Tips . . . sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes to point out the obvious. I think I was channeling early 90s rap hair with the first iteration. I lightened the shirt and darkened the skin, but not too much because super dark skin against a white background is going to cause detail to disappear.

I think that's all the dolls I'm going to attempt. If you're going to keep things running, I MIGHT gun for Wendy, but as of this point, I'm happy with four contributions. And anyway, my first priority right now is to deal with a virus that seems to have infected my computer. I hope to Hannah I don't have to reformat my drive. :|

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Postby Squeezil » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am

Lazzi wrote:Oooo. I feel so much better now that we officially have a Stan. It wouldn't be much of a SP collab without the four main characters!

As for not main characters, feel free to throw Clyde on the done pile if everyone's happy with him.

. . . and Token 2.0:

Done, unless someone would like to see tweaks.

Thanks for the Token Tips . . . sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes to point out the obvious. I think I was channeling early 90s rap hair with the first iteration. I lightened the shirt and darkened the skin, but not too much because super dark skin against a white background is going to cause detail to disappear.

I think that's all the dolls I'm going to attempt. If you're going to keep things running, I MIGHT gun for Wendy, but as of this point, I'm happy with four contributions. And anyway, my first priority right now is to deal with a virus that seems to have infected my computer. I hope to Hannah I don't have to reformat my drive. :|

I agree, it would not be complete without him :)

Token looks great! I'll add him and Clyde to the finished dolls, and don't worry about Tweak, I'm working on him right now so he'll be in there :D

If you do decide to do Wendy let me know, because I was thinking that if I finished Tweak soon enough I might do her as well.

Good luck debugging your computer, I've been there, so I hope for your sake you don't have to do that either!
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Postby Lazzi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Token looks great! I'll add him and Clyde to the finished dolls, and don't worry about Tweak, I'm working on him right now so he'll be in there Very Happy

If you do decide to do Wendy let me know, because I was thinking that if I finished Tweak soon enough I might do her as well.

Good luck debugging your computer, I've been there, so I hope for your sake you don't have to do that either!

Blerg. I did have to do that, but fortunately I didn't lose any data. *sigh of relief*

You have my blessings to do Wendy. Work has been crazy this week, and will probably be the same next week, so I probably won't have time. Thanks for extending the deadline so I could chuck in a couple more characters, though. I'm glad I got the chance to make some dolls I always intended on doing, but would never have come around to attempting. :mrgreen:

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Postby Squeezil » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Lazzi wrote:
Blerg. I did have to do that, but fortunately I didn't lose any data. *sigh of relief*

You have my blessings to do Wendy. Work has been crazy this week, and will probably be the same next week, so I probably won't have time. Thanks for extending the deadline so I could chuck in a couple more characters, though. I'm glad I got the chance to make some dolls I always intended on doing, but would never have come around to attempting. :mrgreen:

Well, at least you didn't lose anything, that's happened to me before and it's awful.

Alright, I'm not sure I'll have time either but I'll try. No problem, I'm glad you did them too, I don't think I could've done all of the others by myself.
Squeezil
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

PreviousNext

Return to Old Collabs