Five Random facts

For all the fun and games!
Alya
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Pixel

Five Random facts

Post by Alya » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:48 am

So I'm pretty sure some of us know who everyone is, but what the hell, lets do this. :D

This is simple: just post 5 random facts about yourself. It can be serious or something silly, just introduce yourself! D: Or... something. Yeah.

Anyway, guess I'll start. Oh Jesus.

1. I just discovered that they make Cinnamon bagels. Yes. For some reason, this excites me like you wouldn't believe.
2. Corrupt and Alia are my two muses, but I barely draw either of them anymore. It makes me sad.
3. I'm a caffeine addict. Somehow not having it actually makes me giddy.
4. I like to argue. If you've seen me in Twilight threads, this should be painfully obvious.
5. I'm also secretly a cruel person. :D

GO GO GO MY MINIONS.
Corrupted Visions | deviantART

Currently AFK

Heartsdesire
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Tool, Pixel and Cell

Post by Heartsdesire » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 am

hmmm ill give this a try

1. Im a smoker.... I wanna give up though but its hard
2. My food of choice is Chocolate
3.I met my now hubby on everquest in 2002 and told him while very drunk that one day I would marry him... he told me to bugger off and well yep we are coming up 5 years married in March 2009.
4. Im a girly girl... I love roses, lace, romance, lovey dovey stuff
5. I keep to my self allot
Av and sig base is my own Freckles base
you can find my dolls and bases on my DA page
https://heartsdesire-fantasy.deviantart.com/

art.ificial
Stand-in
Stand-in

Post by art.ificial » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 am

1. I am a coffee addict in the worst kind of ways, just the smell of coffee gets me super excited.
2. a lot of guys at school hate that I know a lot more about website coding than them - it's really funny to see them battle with their pride and ask me a question.
3. I live in a small super conservative town that has like 6 churches in it, which for the population is really quite too many.
4. My favorite cereal of all time is Cranberry Almond Crunch... yum!
5. My favorite homemade desert is Apple Crisp... yumm... I just got on a bit of a food tangent. Well actually my favorite homemade desert is rhubarb crisp but my family never makes it because we don't grow our own rhubarb anymore.
[align=center]
[AV Base]
[/align]

RebeccaWAYRazor
Extra
Extra

Post by RebeccaWAYRazor » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 am

1. Sometimes my parents say I could've been a boy, because I'm not girly at all [I like to get dirty, cars, racing, soccer/football].
2. I name things. [My guitar is Hannah, my computer is Gee, my phone is Mikey, my mp3 is Frank].
3. I was bad in shading when I started dolling, then I got better and now I suck at t-shirts again o.o' and I spend more time finding a good base then I spend on the doll, most of the time.
4. I talked about getting a Tablet with my dad, cos I know when he knows what it is, then my parents will agree with the fact I want one.
5. I don't have a scanner, but I want one. Like bad. =]
[align=center]
MCR is a life saving band - Gerard Way.
||Av base by: Glam! Exclusive<3
||Sig base by: Wish04
[
[/align]

blue
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend

Post by blue » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 am

1. I also like to argue, mostly because I find that argument is the best way to better understand yourself and your own views.

Also because other people are stupid. xD~~~~

2. I majored in Classical Civilizations in college, meaning I studied Latin and Ancient Greek and Greece and Rome pretty extensively, so if you need to know anything about any of those, I'm your gal.

3. I love Amaretto and wine. Especially red wine.

4. I have really nice nails and usually keep them manicured. Girliest thing about me, likely.

5. I've lost 33 pounds since January and am always losing more. xD;
[align=center]Image
Av is all mine || sig by Hollay, base by Wish04.[/align]

Terence
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Terence » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 am

1. I'm teetotal and pretty much always have been. I dislike the culture of using alcohol as a crutch in social situations. Also, it tastes gross and doesn't do your liver any favours. Blah.

2. On the other hand, I drink coffee like it's going out of fashion. I developed a taste for it in my final year of university. :P I try to stick to decaff, otherwise I can't get to sleep at night. "Lightweight" doesn't really cover it. :lol:

3. My boyfriend and I will have been together for four years in October.

4. I hate frilly things. :x A certain amount of girliness is fine, but I draw the line at frilly, frothy whatnots.

5. I live right beside a church and the bells drive me crazy. The bells, the bells! :shock:

Benedikte
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Benedikte » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:26 am

1. I'm almost addicted to coca cola
2. I have 3 younger siblings, 2 boys and 1 girl
3. Rainbows and bright colours make me happy
4. I hate the sand at the beach, sticks to every part of your body and food and everything D:< ...guess who just got home from the beach
5. I go to "art" school, we have 10 hours of art a week and 25 hours of other subjects...but I'll have more hours of art this year because I'll be going to a school in England, some program my school have. C:
[align=center]

avi base/sig base
[/align]

Glo Worm
Cast
Cast

Post by Glo Worm » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 am

1. I work at an optometry office. I love what I do and I now have a strange fascination with eyewear. When I go to movies, see people walking down the street, on tv; I feel the need to critque their eyewear.

2. I'm almost addicted to coca cola as well, its my everything.

3. I have no gall bladder, it was removed in 2007 and my stomach hasn't been the same since.

4. I'm terrified of being alone in the dark.

5. In one month, I'll be moving to San Diego for school and I'm so scared of moving away from my family and living in a dorm.

mokia
Producer
Producer
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Post by mokia » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

1. Ok, I admit it. I'm obsessed with Avatar the Last Airbender. I think as far as american cartoons go, it's one of the best. Compelling plot, strong characters with deep complex histories and personalities. Plus, I mean, who wouldn't want to bend elements? So cool!

2. I cannot stand my boss. She's such a--- Ugh!! One time I called in sick, said I'd thrown up multiple times, and she told me to grow up and come to work. Just recently my cat passed away and I was very distraught and needed to get home to my boyfriend (who works at the same place) and she told me "it's just a cat" and only let me go when I threatened to quit.

3. I abhor all drinking/drugs/smoking. I can't even stand to hear about it and I have no idea why. I mean, there's of course the fact that it's just plain not good for you, but it goes deeper than that for me, for unknown reasons. One time, my boyfriend's mom wanted some food from a bar for her birthday, so we went in and just wanted at the counter for the food and left, and I basically had a panic attack. No idea why.

4. I think it's funny how some people won't even share their first name on the internet to protect their identity. If you tell someone your first name is Sally in a chat room, 12 axe-murderers aren't going to show up on your doorstep the next night. For the record my full name is Taryn Evangeline Burt. Do with it what you will. XD

5. I like to collect underwear. My real addiction is lingerie, but I can't afford to buy that as often. So I just keep buying lots of underwear. Haha. :p

Ooops, I kinda ended up writing mini-essays compared to everyone else. Haha. :roll:

MeganClare
Super star
Super star
AKA: I'm a dirty dog!

Post by MeganClare » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:40 am

Hm random facts... I find it hard to think of any :|

1. For anyone that said their addicted to a drink, I'm addicted to lemonade. I sometimes get cravings in the middle of the night for it. :oops:

2. I've got an enormous birthmark up my right leg (but luckily it's not too noticeable!)

3. I'm obsessed with certain cars, particularly the newer BMWS, audis, lamborghinis, that sort of thing. I think I love them as much as men 8) :?: :!:

4. I like driving really fast. These are really crap random facts haha!

5. I live in Britain (I lose at facts :( )

stay.beautiful
Super star
Super star

Post by stay.beautiful » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 pm

1: I'm a stereotypical waster student in pretty much all the ways you could imagine. I won't go into the details lol.

2: I watch far far far too much TV. I can easily watch it for 6/7 hours straight and not notice.

3: I don't enjoy being at home and would much rather be at university.

4: I am an entirely different person depending on who I'm around- see home, work and uni for examples. Social chameleon maybe?

5: I have a bad record with electrical appliances, anything I own seems to need to goes awol, or goes wrong. See my first laptop and tablet, which were stolen, my mp3 player, which was broken, my camera, which was also broken, and my phone, whose charger my dad put in the toaster so I had to get a new one.
Last edited by stay.beautiful on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AV base Glam! Exclusive by Duckie, Sig base by Libby
[align=center]Come to Image For dolls[/align]

Pyrochan
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Pyrochan » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 pm

1. I live online. Like Seriously. When I'm not out or at college I'm here.. just doing lord knows what... (I don't even know how I pass the time.

2. I am obsessed with dangly earrings. I have nearly 50 pairs and constantly getting more.

3. My favourite meal is Roast dinner (of any kind of meat) and we have it every Sunday almost without fail.

4. I can't keep my mouth shut online, so if I have something to say about something I'll write some kind of article on it.

5. I have no idea what I'm going to do next year because I screwed up my final project for college and got a lower grade than expected so the university I applied to is "still deciding" if they still want me so right now I have no idea what awaits me in life.

gauche
Celebrity
Celebrity

Post by gauche » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Heartsdesire -- I feel ya about the smoking thing, I can relate to how you feel on that

1. I'm unfortunately a smoker and probably a heavy one at that; I took it up not because of peer pressure but because of a personal choice. I know of all the negatives that comes with smoking, it's not a matter of not being able to quit but the fact that I have no desire nor heart to do so just yet. I need to work through some personal issues before I can begin to get rid of this habit :)

2. Pumps (in suede) are the only reason why I live... (kidding... but I do love them a lot)

3. I get emotionally attached to animals like -that- I just had to be a hamster nanny for a week and I was already starting to feel sad that it might die on me. I even had nightmares over it, so please don't throw unwanted animals at me, I fear I'm too weak to resist!

4. Out of all sorts of pampering, I love pampering my hair the most. I'd be willing to drop big bucks just to get a nice hair cut or a good conditioning treatment rather than spend it on... lets say, the spa.

5. I enjoy winters because I love thick soft jackets that seemingly appears to swallow me whole.

Cally
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Cally » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:06 pm

1. I have two bracelets that match my best friend's bracelets and the only time I take them off is when I have to retie them back onto my wrist as tight as I like the. So maybe once every two and a half months? If I don't wear them I feel naked and guilty.

2. I love cats..any cat, all shapes and sizes and when my cats die, it's like my baby has died and I cry for weeks and get very emotional about it. :p I even bury them in my yard near my bedroom window since I want them close.

3. In the last year or two I finally started to wear thong flip flops, before then I HATED them with a passion. Now I love them XD

4. I have a fascination in asking every new person I meet what their birthday is and they favorite color and/or number is.. but at the least I HAVE to know when their birthday is.

5. Everyone thinks I'm a strong person who doesn't get hurt very easily when on the contrary I'm scared of a lot of things and when I cry it's about a LOT of different reasons and most people get freaked out when I start crying because then something is definitely WRONG

you didn't say quick facts.. XD
[align=center]Image
ss gift base
THANK YOU Filthy Gorguz ! <3 <3
- Av base by Hollay-
My deviantART - My Online Portfolio -[/align]

Mary
Cast
Cast

Post by Mary » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:27 pm

ok.

1. I am a coffee addict (looks like I am not the only one lol). I am REALLY addict... it looks like 4 or 5 coffee per day. I really need to slow down a bit and take less coffee, but it's soooo good!

2. I don't have any brother and sister.

3. I am terrified of needles, but I want so bad my tattoo in my back! It will be metal wings :)

4. I LOVE making muffins, like orange and chocolate, apple and strawberries, bananas.... Muffins are so good, especially when you make then ;)

5. I am 20 and I already have my second car. My first one was too much trouble (a camry 1991), so now I drive a dodge stratus 1996.

voila! all random facts XD
[align=center]Image

// AV is made by Kitexx & base is ILCK // Signature base is by DEAC //
// My Shop. //[/align]

Lia
Cast
Cast

Post by Lia » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm

1. I struggle for things to say... like, all the time. I'm very quiet in general, I can never stretch my essays out to the required length and I can't tell you how many times I've stared at an e-mail for hours only to send back a one-sentence reply. I already know that this post will take me forever, so if you're reading it right now... hooray for me! I finally finished. XD

2. I'm going into my sophomore year of college as a Physics major. No clue what I'm going to do after I graduate.

3. I hate sitting in one place. I have to get up and walk around the halls a couple of times per class; people must think I have a bladder problem or something. >_>

4. When I'm thinking or running through a conversation in my head, I tend to gesture wildly with my hands without realizing it.

5. I'm a compulsive Googler. Whenever I'm near a computer and I hear a word, or some thought pops in my head, I Google it. I'm not sure what people would think of me if they had to see my search history. XD

citizen3
Cast
Cast

Post by citizen3 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm

stay.beautiful wrote: 3: I don't enjoy being at home and would much rather be at university.
Amen to that!

1. I've written a play that's in the process of being published.

2. I have a tendency to catalogue the names of obscure comedians away in my mind...and then lead people to believe I have no life when I talk about said comedians later on. (Okay...so I don't have much of a life as it is...whatever...)

3. I've never done anything remotely illegal--ever. I stay away from all substances at college--I'm too busy to do any of that, anyway XD ... one time a friend and I were working on a run crew for a mainstage show at school, and they were using fake cigarettes for part of the performance. I think they had catnip in them (???)...or something...it wasn't tobacco, anyway. My friend said, "Does that smell like pot to you?" and I said, "I have no idea." She laughed. She stopped laughing after a while, turned to me and said, "You're serious, aren't you?" XD Meh.

4. I'm a native Vermonter, but I live about an hour away from Québec, so I grew up watching the CBC and CTV. I still watch them, actually. I've heard more Jean Chrétien and Paul Martin jokes than most Americans ever will :P

5. I used to write for the advice column at agirlsworld.com when I was a kid. (They used to select girls from their website members to answer questions submitted by other members, and usually it was a one-time thing, but they kept me on as one of their regulars.)
[align=center]Image
Av and sig by the lovely and talented Shyla
Bases by Hollay.

[/align]

Alya
Super star
Super star

Post by Alya » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:16 pm

@Blue: YES D8 We can get together and argue with idiots aha~ XD

@Everyone with and addiction: I think we should start a CA. They have an AA, why not that? >_> Yes...

I feel like my little facts are stupid compared to everyone else now. pffffff...
Corrupted Visions | deviantART

Currently AFK

Liquid
Stand-in
Stand-in

Post by Liquid » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:45 pm

1. I've been drinking espresso and coffee since I came out of the hospital. But the only time i'll drink it is when i go over to my nonna's house or when drinking iced capps.

2. I hate smoking and alcohol. I have experienced the horrible affects that happen when you smoke and drink too much, and i promised myself and my father that i will not smoke or drink. and i refuse to date/marry someone who does smoke.

3. I'm terrified of dying. I always think someone is going to break into my house and murder my family. or my house is going to go up in flames and i will be stuck inside.

4. I'm spoiled. I hate people who judge me BECAUSE my parents buy me whatever i want (within reason). I'm not a spoiled brat. I don't act like one. I treat everyone better than i treat myself.

5. I have low self-esteem. Why? Because when I was in elementary school everyone would ask each other what they wanted to be when they grew up. I said I wanted to be a model. And everyone laughed and said that "i wasn't pretty enough to be on a cover on a magazine" or "i was too big to walk on a high fashion runway." so now my self-esteem is low and instead of rating myself a 8 i rate myself a 3 from a scale of 1 to 10.
[align=center]

av base is a forum exclusive. [/align]

abzdragon
Cast
Cast

Post by abzdragon » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:56 pm

I always fail at this lol.

1. I am a native Texan!! Born and raised in Houston baybee and lived in the same house here until I was 19. (NO this does not mean I ride a horse, wear a cowboy hat & spurs, vote Republican or speak with an obnoxious accent... Texas is so misunderstood lol)

2. I love the smell of library books...

3. I met my husband online when I was 19. (I hit on him also, but turns out he likes it)

4. I am SUPER compulsive about my teeth. I go to the dentist twice a year, only chew Trident gum, brush 2-3 times a day, floss and do an anticavity rinse at night. I don't care WHAT happened that day, I never go to bed without flossing.

5. I really really hate it when people mispronounce words like "supposebly" or "libary" or when people misspell definitely "defiantly" "definately"

mokia
Producer
Producer

Post by mokia » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:02 pm

abzdragon wrote:NO this does not mean I ride a horse, wear a cowboy hat & spurs, vote Republican or speak with an obnoxious accent... Texas is so misunderstood lol
Amen to that! I've lived in Texas my whole life. Austin though, not Houston. I rode a horse once for my birthday, but that's it. XD Haha. Woot for Texans!

blue
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend

Post by blue » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:09 pm

mokia_sinhall wrote:
abzdragon wrote:NO this does not mean I ride a horse, wear a cowboy hat & spurs, vote Republican or speak with an obnoxious accent... Texas is so misunderstood lol
Amen to that! I've lived in Texas my whole life. Austin though, not Houston. I rode a horse once for my birthday, but that's it. XD Haha. Woot for Texans!
pfft, you don't, but you SHOULD...well, except for the Republican bit. xD~~~~

But horses and cowboy hats are awesome! And Texan accents are really sexy. *.*
[align=center]Image
Av is all mine || sig by Hollay, base by Wish04.[/align]

mokia
Producer
Producer

Post by mokia » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:16 pm

blue wrote:
mokia_sinhall wrote:
pfft, you don't, but you SHOULD...well, except for the Republican bit. xD~~~~

But horses and cowboy hats are awesome! And Texan accents are really sexy. *.*
I have to admit, horses are awesome. I think every single girl in my class loves horses. I'm not sure if that's a Texas thing or a girl thing. Ha.
:p I only get an accent occasionally. I'm not sure why it crops up sometimes. Especially since no one I know has an accent. :lol:

Shannon
Super star
Super star
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:40 pm

H'okay....

1. I can put both feet behind my head. But not at the same time.

2. I have some moles on my arm that look almost exactly like the big dipper. The only thing is the very last star is in a different spot.

3. I've never had a boyfriend in my 19 years of life. By choice, mind you. I dunno. I refuse to date someone I have no interest in. Also, I'm starting to think I may be asexual. Crazy cat lady, here I come!

4. I'm a packrat. The clean freak in me says those old CDs are just taking up space. The artist in my says those old Monopoly pieces might be useful some day.

5. I hate sea food. But I love fishsticks.
Join SUBETA! :D
Insert New Signature Here

Pyrochan
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Pyrochan » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Shannon wrote:H'okay....
3. I've never had a boyfriend in my 19 years of life. By choice, mind you. I dunno. I refuse to date someone I have no interest in. Also, I'm starting to think I may be asexual. Crazy cat lady, here I come!
I hear yah Shannon. I've had one BF and about all we did was hug and hold hands (we didn't date long). I get put off by a guy's personality really easily, and the cute guys are usually the obnoxious ones... XD

It also doesn't help I'm taller than most guys and that puts them off asking..

Return to “The Casino”