Ultimate Boredom Quiz

For all the fun and games!

Postby Undeniably Strange » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 pm

1. Whats your name? Cameron
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your favourite colour? Purple
4. Where are you from? Born in Chandler, AZ, but I grew up and I currently live in Bellevue, WA.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? Like 22 days.
6. Whats your fav food? Gnocchi!
7. Whats your fav band? Idk
8. How many years have you been dolling? 1
9. What other forums are you on? None that I'm alive on.
10. What is your addiction? All things geeky.
11.What is your favorite Season? Fall
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Early mornings
13. Whats your favourite book? Eldest
14. Do you watch reality shows? Idk
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Phone.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats!
17. Fav flavour of pop? Tang, or whatever it's called
18. Whats your Dream job? Author
19. Whats your fav tv show? Uh FMA.
20. What colour are your eyes? Hazel with blue dpts
21. What's your favourite hobby? Drawing, reading, soccer, dolling
22. What is your shoe size? 9.5, USA Womens.
23. Coffee or Tea? Tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? PLATYPUS
25. Favorite celebrity? Johnny Depp
26. What's your favourite film and why? I dk
27. What super power do you want? Teleportation
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Toast
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Not use/wear it..?
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Totally possible Zombie Apocalypse
31. Pirates or ninjas? NINJAS
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I'd play go fish with it.
32. What is your favorite video game? Halo/whatever arcade games come with Xbox360
33. Cake or Pie? Cake
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? I love all my pets (alive or not) equally.
36. Do you play any instruments? Used to play bass cello.
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Photograph myself for scientifical reasons
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Well it wouldn't so there. C:
39. What's your drink of choice? Water
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I might die
41.What is your favourite style of art? idk
42.Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Almost everything. I act like i'm 11/12. C:
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Life.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? Summer homework procrastination
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook, dA, here, some other sites
46. How did you discover dolling? My friend from a forum had a dA and she was really good at it, so i decided to try it out.
[align=center]Image

sig base by Chama | av base glam exclusive by duckie

what's this...? a doll shop?! and it's FREE?!?! how can this be?

Please participate in my collab! :D[/align]
Undeniably Strange
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 0.00

Postby MallowCakes » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

1. Whats your name? Destiny
2. How old are you? 25
3. What is your favourite colour? Chartruse
4. Where are you from? Columbus, OH
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? Like a few hours.
6. Whats your fav food? Chiptole - Barbacoa Burrito.
7. Whats your fav band? Blue October
8. How many years have you been dolling? 9.
9. What other forums are you on? None as far as dolling. GaiaOnline though.
10. What is your addiction? Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
11.What is your favorite Season? Winter.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? I like both. It really depends.
13. Whats your favourite book? The Two Towers. Anything by J.R.R. Tolkien. Also love Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Good Omens by Neil Gaimen, and Ender's Game by Orson Sctoo Card.
14. Do you watch reality shows? Nope. America's Next Top Model sometimes, but only for the photo shoots.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Purse.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats.
17. Fav flavour of pop? RC!!!
18. Whats your Dream job? Author.
19. Whats your fav tv show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel/Firefly. I also love The L Word.
20. What colour are your eyes? Blue-green.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Writing.
22. What is your shoe size? 7.5 US.
23. Coffee or Tea? Neither!!!
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? Owl.
25. Favorite celebrity? Nathan Fillion.
26. What's your favourite film and why? The Fifth Element. It's my husband and mine's movie. We don't have a song. We have a movie.
27. What super power do you want? Mind Reading.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? American Cheese.
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Keep it to fit into it again. Because I WILL!
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Totally possible Zombie Apocalypse!!!!!
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!!! ARR!!!
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I'd turn into a mermaid.
32. What is your favorite video game? Final Fantasy 6. Phantasy Star 4. Crystalis. Illusion of Gaia. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. Modern Warfare 2. Call of Duty: World at War. ALL Silent Hills, especailly 4. Metal Gear Solid 1 & 4. Borderlands. I obviously can't pick just 1.
33. Cake or Pie? Cake. Even though it IS a lie.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes!
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Spock! He was a black kitty. I also loved Sushi my rabbit. Stirfry was meh. Lol.
36. Do you play any instruments? My voice.
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Mess with Charlie.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 5.
39. What's your drink of choice? Water or RC.
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I'd cry a little. Horde all my bases. Lol.
41.What is your favourite style of art? Anime.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Everything? Lol.
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? My hubby? Lol. Also, Lord of the Rings... but I probably already have... except for all the languages... so that.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? Bored!!
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook, DeviantArt, GaiaOnline. That's really about all my active ones. Lol.
46. How did you discover dolling? I actually don't remember. It was forever ago.
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Elves.
ImageImage
[Click things for credits. :)]

----

Avi is drawn by Gabe Elkins.
MallowCakes
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 284.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby JonOfTheDead » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am

1. Whats your name? Jon
2. How old are you? 26
3. What is your favourite colour? superman blue
4. Where are you from? Texas
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? a year or two i think
6. Whats your fav food? PIZZA
7. Whats your fav band? NO DOUBT
8. How many years have you been dolling? 8.
9. What other forums are you on? None as far as dolling.
10. What is your addiction? X-Men, GAMBIT, Scooby Doo, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Kingdom Hearts and Harry Potter.
11.What is your favorite Season? Winter.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? late nights
13. Whats your favourite book? Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, i have WAY more than 1 favorite though so...
14. Do you watch reality shows? not unless Ghost Hunters count
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Wallet.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats.
17. Fav flavour of pop? pepsi or sprite with watermelon from Sonic
18. Whats your Dream job? singer
19. Whats your fav tv show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer...Scooby and his various forms, X-Men, Ghost Hunters and GLEE!
20. What colour are your eyes? as someone on here once said, they are the colour of Whiskey and i like that..lol
21. What's your favourite hobby? doing anything crafty really.
22. What is your shoe size? 13.5 US mens..
23. Coffee or Tea? both!!!
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? CAT.
25. Favorite celebrity? Tori Amos
26. What's your favourite film and why? Shaun Of The Dead, and Hot Fuzz cause its mine and my boyfriends movie
27. What super power do you want? Flight.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? drink = tea, food = a cookie or some chips.
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? if it don't fit thats usually cause im too tall so ill turn it into a pillow or something..lol
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Well i have 6 zombie apoc plans...doesn't everyone?
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!!!
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I'd put down the copy of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and the bottle of grain alcohol i was drinking and sober up.
32. What is your favorite video game? ALL KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES! Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, American McGee's ALICE, WoW...all the Harry Potter Games and FF 10 and 10/2
33. Cake or Pie? yes
34. Do you believe in ghosts? had several experiences so ...yes
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? my first dog Snowball.
36. Do you play any instruments? My voice, piano and alto sax
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? go kill myself probably
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? sevunty elebin
39. What's your drink of choice? the liquid kind
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? be sad....maybe....*shifty eyes*
41.What is your favourite style of art? um...stuff like Lizi does...semi-realistic stuff...but cartoonish too
42.Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? YES!! well...to copy the last person EVERYTHING!
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? horror movies and music
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? stuck in dullsville man
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? facebook and here
46. How did you discover dolling? a friend of someone i was dating was into it and there ya go.
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? faries
48. Do you play any online games? If yes name a few: WoW and several on facebook
ImageImageImage

icecream by SnuffyBucket /made for me by Filthy Gorguz base/Gambit av made for me by Odyav base

GAMBIT IS LOVE!!!!!
JonOfTheDead
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,463.00

Postby Poe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 am

1. Whats your name? Crystal
2. How old are you? 28
3. What is your favourite colour? dark Olive Green
4. Where are you from? Pearisburg VA
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? since right after the very beginning
6. Whats your fav food? I just pizza (w/ only light sauce, pepperoni, and extra cheese!)
7. Whats your fav band? Nightwish
8. How many years have you been dolling? 8 or somewhere around that
9. What other forums are you on? None as far as dolling.
10. What is your addiction? Alice in Wonderland, Monster High, The Sims 2, Wow, and Sleep.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? nights
13. Whats your favourite book? Fahrenheit 451, and Thinning out the herd
14. Do you watch reality shows? don't watch T.V.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My Purse
16. Cats or Dogs? cats
17. Fav flavour of pop? Coke but I really prefer Tea
18. Whats your Dream job? Working as a Conceptual Artist at Lucas Arts or Industrial Lights and Magic
19. Whats your fav tv show? Don't Watch T.V.
20. What colour are your eyes? like two spoonfuls of water from the Mediterranean, lol or atleast someone once told me that, they are really just bluish gray.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Arts and Crafts I love them all.
22. What is your shoe size? 8 US womens
23. Coffee or Tea? tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? a cat
25. Favorite celebrity? Kevin Smith
26. What's your favourite film and why? The 5th Element!!! I love the store and the graphic are killer
27. What super power do you want? teleportation
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? brownies
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Cry then send it to the Good Will or something like that
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? I HATE zombies!!! Kill them ALL, and Quickly.
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I wake up, and go back to sleep
32. What is your favorite video game? The Sims 2, Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, WoW, Dawn of War!, American McGee's Alice, Sims Societies, Jerico, on the Wii DDR, and My Sims Party, on the XBOX 360 Fable 2
33. Cake or Pie? Pie
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Reuben, my beautiful black cat I had growing up
36. Do you play any instruments?I wish
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? go to sleep somewhere
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? no clue
39. What's your drink of choice? Tea with lemon and sugar
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? cry, then play the sims
41.What is your favourite style of art? let's see I like Art Nouveau, Fantasy Comic Book Art type deals...and ofcourse Pixel Art (duh)
42.Do you do something that is not your age? Yes I'm obsessed with a teen aged trend...Monster High...-weep-
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? how to get a real job doing what I want to do!
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? something to do
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Glam and sometimes Facebook
46. How did you discover dolling? I went on Black Cat Aurora's site looking for pictures and discovered it there...
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Vampires...sadly
48. Do you play any online games? I used to play WoW and SWG, and a few on facebook
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? I obsess over this one, I'd go back in time atleast 20 years as myself (ofcourse) with the knowledge I have now. Ofcourse I'd want to chance a few things.
Last edited by Poe on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poe
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 74.00
AKA: Insert Stanza Here
Formerly: Poetress

Postby Lyca » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:09 am

1. Whats your name? Lyca
2. How old are you? 19
3. What is your favourite colour? Pink! <3
4. Where are you from? Maine
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? About two years now I believe.
6. Whats your fav food? Apples
7. Whats your fav band? Danity Kane at the moment.
8. How many years have you been dolling? Oh geez..Like..six now I think?
10. What is your addiction? Sims 3, the computer, and my boyfriend. :)
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Nights, definitely.
13. Whats your favourite book? I like alot of history books..
14. Do you watch reality shows? A few.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My phone.
16. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
17. Fav flavour of pop? Mountain Dew
18. Whats your Dream job? I'd like to be an EMT/Paramedic.
19. Whats your fav tv show? Jersey Shore. Dead serious.
20. What colour are your eyes? Light blue. :)
21. What's your favourite hobby? Playing Sims 3
22. What is your shoe size? I'm about an 8.
23. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A bat
25. Favorite celebrity? Taylor Swift?
26. What's your favourite film and why? Zombieland. Its the funniest, best movie I've ever seen.
27. What super power do you want? Mind reading.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Cereal.
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Cringe.
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Zombies, please! I'm ready!
31. Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? Fire the cannons! Hurry!
32. What is your favorite video game? The Sims 3.
33. Cake or Pie? Cake
34. Do you believe in ghosts? No
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Ira, my Collie/Shepherd I had growing up
36. Do you play any instruments? Nope
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Gallop around being all majestic and beautiful.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Quite a bit.
39. What's your drink of choice? Mountain Dew
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Keep going for a while before ultimately giving up.
41.What is your favourite style of art? Probably vector and pixel art.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? I watch disney movies..
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? WWII.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? Because its late at night and I can't sleep
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Glam, La Famiglia, Facebook..
46. How did you discover dolling? I saw someone making dolls on Gaia and looked into it.
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Werewolves.
48. Do you play any online games? Not anymore.
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? Probably for alot less drama in my life.
50. What is your occupation? I'm a cosmetology student who's getting her GED. :D
ImageImage
Doll by AxxKat Egg by me!
Lyca
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,397.00
AKA: White Trash Cinderella
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: LieutenantSheesha@dA

Postby OneSmartChicken » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:52 pm

1. Whats your name? Real name? Parris.
2. How old are you? 17. =)
3. What is your favourite colour? RAINBOW. Don't judge me.
4. Where are you from? Florida, USA.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? Mmm...I stalked for a long time a long time ago, then left due to lack of computer...and now I guess I've been reasonably active for...a couple months or so.
6. Whats your fav food? Dunno. I used to always say ribs, but not really anymore. Comfort food lately I think. Cookies and cream stuff.
7. Whats your fav band? Don't have one. ^^;
8. How many years have you been dolling? Mmmm...I guess...5 years? More or less. Although three of those years are full of things I'd really rather pretend never happened. XD
9. What other forums are you on? Just a couple rping ones. I used to have more but I'm just so forgetful...
10. What is your addiction? Hooboy. Computer I guess. Nothing in particular. Art and writing and such. Roleplaying. I'm obsessed with my cats. Anime and manga and reading. Mostly anti-social things. XD
11.What is your favorite Season? Spring I guess. Winter sometimes, although I hate the cold. Meaning anything below about 60 degrees.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Late nights. Sort of. I have trouble sleeping at night...
13. Whats your favourite book? Don't really have one. Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce I guess, but I really like Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews books, and my romance fix--Christine Warren.
14. Do you watch reality shows? Nope. I hate those shows. No offense; the drama just makes me wanna gag.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? A shirt, apparently. Although I've tried....:P
16. Cats or Dogs? Both. <33 Well okay, cats, but I love dogs too.
17. Fav flavour of pop? I do not know what this 'pop' you speak of is. You mean soda? I don't drink soda.
18. Whats your Dream job? Comic book writer with a rich hubby or other such financial support. And preferably some lackeys/overlords to help me and keep me from staring at the ceiling for hours on end too often.
19. Whats your fav tv show? Bones, Lie to Me, Fringe Warehouse 13, Dresden Files(canceled after one epic season, but still a fan fav), mostly sci fi things. I'm forgetting some, and of course I like doctor who.
20. What colour are your eyes? Green :3
21. What's your favourite hobby? Er drawing? I guess? Don't have a lot of hobbies atm. Used to love horse back riding and gardening...
22. What is your shoe size? 11. 9 in men's. I sometimes wear bigger.
23. Cofee or Tea? Tea. Or coffee that's been assaulted with creamer and sugar until it becomes unrecognizable as such.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A cat or a bird. Something small and easy to ignore so I wasn't too likely to get, y'know, eaten. Maybe some sort of hawk. They usually don't get eaten. Or a bear. That sounds kinda fun.
25. Favorite celebrity? Don't really have one. Lotsa ones I like, but not really a fav.
26. What's your favourite film and why? Lake Placid. LMAO watch it. See Betty White and the severed head incidents. It's hilarious. And I've watched it since I was a kid so yeah. XD I also like Princess Mononokee for similar reasons. Got it for my sixth birthday back when people still got anime and cartoons confused.
27. What super power do you want? Hmmm. Hard choice. I think something simple, something to do with drawing. Or healing, Healing would be nice. Maybe something to do with plants...
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Milk. Maybe some grits if they're instant. Or other...instant food...
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? Try something else. -shrug- Maybe sulk but not much.
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Silly ramblings.
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pironjas. Yes my friends, that is a play on pyro. uh but seriously, I think pirates. Just cause that accent always gets me. Although ninjas are pretty sweet.
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I wake up. No way in chicken hell would I ever be in a submarine. I'll swim kthx.
32. What is your favorite video game? Sims 3 I guess although it's being such a jerk lately I dunno.
33. Cake or Pie? Cheesecake.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Nn. I hate that question. Yeah.
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? I loved all my pets. Asking me to pick a favorite is impossible. Although now my favorite's my baby boy. -cuddles-
36. Do you play any instruments? Used to play the flute, went into chorus for a couple years, but not anymore.
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Screw with peoples heads and rock kids' worlds.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could [s]c[/s]Chuck [s]wood?[/s] Norris.
39. What's your drink of choice? Milk. It does the body good.
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Continue dolling, then eventually switch to a different medium. And look back nostalgically and probably sniffle every now and then.
41.What is your favourite style of art? Pixel usually, and vector's sometimes cool. Big fan of manga/anime styles, although it's overused and often looks too "the same" to me.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? Oh lots of things. I'm usually either 6 or 60. Don't ask for an example; I can never think of good ones.
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Drawing. I know. I'm obsessed.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? Uh...er...I'm bored?
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Glam and DA...Do those count? I despise "youtwitface" and all such things.
46. How did you discover dolling? On neopets I started using "makeables". I guess it just sorta...turned into dolling and pixels. -shrug-
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? My own made up one which I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT because I'd just go on forever and ever....Let's just say "trivaraptor" and "truthseeker" tie and leave it at that.
48. Do you play any online games? Every now and then. Not much.
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? Some peace and quiet. Possibly in the form of money so I could move to someplace comfy and calm, away from my dad, and so I could pay for my mom's much-needed medical care. I know money sounds stupid and selfish, but...-shrug-
50. What is your occupation? Nothing really. Student I guess. It's complicated.
51. What are you thinking of right now? How cute my cat is when he's sleeping on my shoulder. He's got such a baby face<3 and what a stupid mom I am. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I'm collecting chicken things. Indeed.

Glam. Kssh. Ksssh. I am your rooster. Kssh. Kssh. Join me kssh on the feather side. -Darth Rooster
OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 534.00
AKA: Two Piece Chicken Suit
Avatar Base: http://ubiique.deviantart.com/

Postby D_jellyfish » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 pm

1. What’s your name? Shannon
2. How old are you? 18
3. What is your favourite colour? I have sooo many but right now it is red
4. Where are you from? UK
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? Errr…. dunno
6. What’s your fav food? chocolate
7. What’s your fav band? Ermm… I say Muse
8. How many years have you been dolling? On and off for around 6 years I think almost 7
9. What other forums are you on? None other I think…
10. What is your addiction? The internet
11.What is your favorite Season? Spring
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Late nights
13. What’s your favourite book? I really like Shutter Island, but also the Millennium series
14. Do you watch reality shows? I like ANTM, but toehrs can be sooo fake and boring
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? The knowledge that I have everything I need when I leave the house.
16. Cats or Dogs? Hard… I have both but I would say cats.
17. Fav flavour of pop? I really like vimto which is mixed fruits.
18. Whats your Dream job? A famous artist, but I would settle for an art teacher
19. Whats your fav tv show? I have loads! Supernatural, Chuck, Lie to me, the mentalist, Glee, Bones, The Vampire diaries, True Blood.
20. What colour are your eyes? Blue
21. What's your favourite hobby? Doodling, but I don’t really have any hobbies
22. What is your shoe size? UK size 6
23. Coffee or Tea? Tea, I really cant stand coffee it tastes yucky
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A cat so I can just eat and sleep all day.
25. Favorite celebrity? Johnny Depp because he is an amazing actor
26. What's your favourite film and why? I dunno, I like quite a few films. But they have to either be funny or really interesting with unexpected twists and turns.
27. What super power do you want? I would like to be able to read mines but then again, it would be kind off annoying, I really like the idea of telekinesis.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? A bowl of cereal
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? I get another one
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Me and my friend talk about this at school for jokes, I think it’s insane talk but I think think messing with genetic could cause a “zombie” apocalypse
31. Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas cos they are cool
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I scream we are all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32. What is your favorite video game? The sims 3 IT IS EPIC
33. Cake or Pie? Cake is a lie
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I do in some way
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? My current cat Charlie, because he is fat and ginger and purrs really loud
36. Do you play any instruments? No I wish I could though
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Trot around going look at me I’m Charlie the unicorn.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could [s]c[/s]Chuck [s]wood?[/s] I don’t think he could chuck wood if I shot him :P
39. What's your drink of choice? Water
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I probabily wouldn’t doll
41.What is your favourite style of art? I am very open minded when it comes to art.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? Yer I run around like a crazy little kid
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? How to speak most languages.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? For the Lulz
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook and Youtube
46. How did you discover dolling? When I searching for sims downloads I came across a dolling website and that’s when it started
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Vampires… don’t be hatin
48. Do you play any online games? Not really
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? That everyone I knew and loved have a long and happy life
50. What is your occupation? Unemployed, Student
51. What are you thinking of right now? I am sooo full I have just had a Sunday dinner
52. If you were to write a book what would it be about? I have a lot of ideas for books, they all surround a love story between odd characters.
D_jellyfish
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 3,020.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby guard_goddess » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

1. Whats your name? Jen
2. How old are you? 20
3. What is your favourite colour? orange
4. Where are you from? good ol Branson, land of the tourist
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? I dunno... some time
6. Whats your fav food? either chicken alfredo or my mom's pan-fried chicken
7. Whats your fav band? right now it's mute math, but it changes with every song I listen to lol
8. How many years have you been dolling? for about 5
9. What other forums are you on? none atm
10. What is your addiction? colorguard :)
11.What is your favorite Season? summer, cause I don't have high stress things going on
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? depends on what I'm doing and how much sleep I've gotten
13. Whats your favourite book? Harry Potter!
14. Do you watch reality shows? (the type like Big Brother, Survivor, etc. Where people get voted out one by one. That sort of thing) so you think you can dance
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? clothes!
16. Cats or Dogs? doggies are cute
17. Fav flavour of pop? I don't drink soda... it hurts my throat :(
18. Whats your Dream job? doctor, but I'm not sure what kind
19. Whats your fav tv show? I don't have one atm
20. What colour are your eyes? hazel
21. What's your favourite hobby? colorguard... again
22. What is your shoe size? 5... I got wee feet
23. Cofee or Tea? coffee! I'm dead without it.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? a squirrel!
25. Favorite celebrity? I don't really have one
26. What's your favourite film and why? Pride and Prejudice because it's happy
27. What super power do you want? wither flying or invisibility
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? milk usually
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? get rid of it and find another one. It's not a big deal cause I probably got it at a thrift store anyway
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? insane talk, but hvz is really fun to play
31. Pirates or ninjas? can I do Sparrow ninja?
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I run for the emergency air tanks and such, and look for a way out, so that everyone can be saved
33. what's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Quidditch!
guard_goddess
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 571.00

Postby Krahka » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 pm

1. Whats your name? Deanna
2. How old are you? 21
3. What is your favourite colour? Err, probably orange. And green. And brown. And white.
4. Where are you from? Ooooh, Michigan, Michigan staaate.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? A few years? Bah, just look at my join date!
6. Whats your fav food? Cheesecake. And most fish.
7. Whats your fav band? Mathematically the New Pornographers, since their members are all also members of my other favorite bands.
8. How many years have you been dolling? Six years? Seriously, six years? Whoa.
9. What other forums are you on? Lots, though not active on most of them anymore. For dolling, I'm also at Pixel Princess and La Famiglia. And a Star Wars roleplay forum. BZPower, a Bionicle fansite. Sometimes I'll show up at the Imperial Library or Bethesda forums, spout out some Elder Scrolls lore nonsense and disappear again.
10. What is your addiction? Internet. So yeah.
11.What is your favorite Season? Fall is definitely the prettiest month.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Dislike both. I like sleeping forever.
13. Whats your favourite book? Snow Crash, by Neal Stephenson.
14. Do you watch reality shows? (the type like Big Brother, Survivor, etc.) ONLY IRONICALLY, I SWEAR. But Jersey Shore. It's so . . . mockable! How can I not?
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Underwear.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats, even if they have sharp parts. But they'll never be bigger than you. Unless they're lions or tigers or jaguars.
17. Fav flavour of pop? Root beer. Or creme soda.
18. Whats your Dream job? Crazy old hermit that lives out in the woods that may or may not be a witch.
19. Whats your fav tv show? STAR TREK
20. What colour are your eyes? Brown.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Roleplaying games! All kinds!
22. What is your shoe size? 6? 6 1/2?
23. Coffee or Tea? I love, love, love tea.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A velociraptor! Hey, you never said it couldn't be an extinct one. Or something single celled, just to see things on a completely different level.
25. Favorite celebrity? Oh man. Um. Define celebrity? If it's someone alive who shows up in tabloids, Lady Gaga. If it's anyone ever, then Charlie Chaplin and Heddy Lamar.
26. What's your favourite film and why? Star Wars, because it's fucking Star Wars. Favorite is Empire Strikes Back.
27. What super power do you want? I think I'd go more with the tech genius with a bunch of gadgets route. Or magic. Or marksmanship.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Carrot sticks.
29. If it doesn't fit. what do you do? Return it. Maybe alter it a bit, if it's sort of minor.
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? CONSTANT VIGILANCE. *brandishes shotgun*
31. Pirates or ninjas? Meh. The real question is, Vikings or Samurai? In which case I guess I chose samurai, since I'm a weeaboo.
32.You're in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE SQUID! :D
33. what's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Kendo, fencing, curling. Basketball sometimes.
34. What is your quest? I don't know. AUUUUUUGHHHHH!!! *falls down chasm*
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 74.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov

Postby KRHB » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 pm

1. Whats your name? Kristine
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your favourite colour? NEOONNN GGREEENNNN
4. Where are you from? The Sunny side of the street ;D
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? I dunno...a month? orz
6. Whats your fav food? Apples c:
7. Whats your fav band? hurrm...right now? I love Mika
8. How many years have you been dolling? Just started this year. c:
9. What other forums are you on? Gaia, dA?, fb? .
10. What is your addiction? doodling
11.What is your favorite Season? Winter
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Early mornings
13. Whats your favourite book? huh. eighth grade bites.
14. Do you watch reality shows? (the type like Big Brother, Survivor, etc. Where people get voted out one by one. That sort of thing) nooo
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? my notebook
16. Cats or Dogs? kittehs
17. Fav flavour of pop? Root Beer
18. Whats your Dream job? Art Therapist!
19. Whats your fav tv show? Right now it's Glee..(Guilty pleasure)
20. What colour are your eyes? Hazel
21. What's your favourite hobby? Writing and drawing
22. What is your shoe size? 10 womens D:
23. Cofee or Tea? Tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? Angler fish.
25. Favorite celebrity? Adam Pascal<333 (What? He's a broadway celebrity! :D )
26. What's your favourite film and why? Edward Scissorhands. because that movie is so adorable and sad.
27. What super power do you want? green lantern green stuff!
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Miiiilllkkkk
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? buy I size bigger...?
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? It's possible. Definitely. o__o
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates. they have CANNONS
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I'm gonna have some wet thighs.

Your question (s): What's your favourite Phobia? c:
Your answer: Aibohphobia= Fear of words that are spelt the same backwards and forwards.
KRHB
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 1,268.00

Postby Gwen » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

1. Whats your name? Gwen
2. How old are you? 17
3. What is your favourite colour? Black. Not a color but whatever XD
4. Where are you from? California
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? A couple months I think XD
6. Whats your fav food? Butterfinger candy
7. Whats your fav band? Gorillaz or A.F.I... or Type O Negative. I can't decide XD
8. How many years have you been dolling? 4-5
9. What other forums are you on? La Famiglia and here.
10. What is your addiction? OC characters, Assassin's Creed... mmm Ezio~ lol
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Usually late nights, on a rare occasion, early mornings.
13. Whats your favourite book? Farseer series and Tawny Man Series, but by Robin Hobb. Most amazing books ever <3
14. Do you watch reality shows? No.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Cell Phone.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats.
17. Fav flavour of pop? Coke
18. Whats your Dream job? Profiler.
19. Whats your fav tv show? I don't watch TV much anymore, but probably Rob Dydrek's Fantasy Factory. I have a thing for Drama XD
20. What colour are your eyes? Greyish Brown.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Writing and doodling.
22. What is your shoe size? 6.5
23. Coffee or Tea? Both!
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? Wolf.
25. Favorite celebrity? Jackson Rathborne, or Gerard Butler. Hurrr.
26. What's your favourite film and why? Pitch Black. One, Vin Diesel. Two, it was one of the most awesome, original films I've ever seen.
27. What super power do you want? Invisibility.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Mmm.
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Find something new.
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Zombie Apocalypse! Then I can kill zombies with a frying pan Ellis style XD
31. Pirates or ninjas? Both >>
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I'd laugh my hyena laugh and be like "There will be, only one!" Like Highlander XD *such a dork*
32. What is your favorite video game? Assassin's Creed I, II, and Brotherhood, Fable II and III, I'm getting into Prototype. L4d and L4d II. Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, etc.
33. Cake or Pie? PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Punkin. Yes, with an n. She was such a beautiful kitten ;n;
36. Do you play any instruments? Clarinet, and occasionally the drums XD
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Chaaaaaaaaaaaarlie.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Tomato box fairy.
39. What's your drink of choice? Arizona Lemon Tea.
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Save as many bases as possible. And be sad. I am a forum killer D:
41.What is your favourite style of art? Anime.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Lol, umm, act silly.
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Math, I suck at it.
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? Bored!!
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook (these people I have friended are hilarious), DeviantArt.
46. How did you discover dolling? I don't really know. Me and my friend wanted to try it one day when we say other people doing it and just started doing it too XD
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Elves.
48. Do you play any online games? World of Warcraft when I have a gaming card.
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? Then it wouldn't be a wish anymore if I told you XD
50. What is your occupation? Unemployed, Student
51. What are you thinking of right now? How much I miss my Cory and I love our characters XD
52. If you were to write a book what would it be about? My friend and I have been writing stuff on and off for a while. Mainly just out characters and their stories.
53. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? (my added question). I have a lot of OCs and they're inspired by anything really. Video games, people I know, TV and so on.
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 29.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Postby Ninique » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 am

1. Whats your name? Veronique
2. How old are you? 22
3. What is your favourite colour? Turquoise
4. Where are you from? Canada
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? I can’t really remember, maybe a couple years or so
6. Whats your fav food? Chicken
7. Whats your fav band? Tristania
8. How many years have you been dolling? 8.5
9. What other forums are you on? The Gathering and here. I try to have accounts on any popular forum that I come accross, but I’m only active here and on TG.
10. What is your addiction? chocolate, and coding
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? early mornings, when I can get up
13. Whats your favourite book? I don’t read much fiction books, but I quite enjoyed the His Dark Materials trilogy
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My keys. . . else I can’t get back in.
16. Cats or Dogs? Kitties! though it sucks because I’m allergic
17. Fav flavour of pop? 7up
18. Whats your Dream job? Web designer
19. Whats your fav tv show? Being Erica
20. What colour are your eyes? Brown.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Dolling and coding.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Coffee or Tea? tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? a cat.
25. Favorite celebrity? I don’t care for celebrities
26. What's your favourite film and why? I really have no idea. . .
27. What super power do you want? time-travelling
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? a chocolate chip cookie
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Throw it back in my wardrobe and get something else. I’ll clean it out eventually.
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Insane talk.
31. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! I start to pray. . . there really isn’t much else I can do at that point.
32. What is your favorite video game? Chronotrigger. . . it’s probably one of the only games I’ve played to the end.
33. Cake or Pie? Pie XD although I don’t eat it that often.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Sort of.
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Nikki. She was a purple budgee.
36. Do you play any instruments? I used to play piano, but I stopped a long time ago
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Run around in the green green grass.
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? a lot.
39. What's your drink of choice? Water!
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Be sad.
41.What is your favourite style of art? installations
42.Do you do something that is not your age? I talk with a little voice like a baby.
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? I want to learn everything about everything!
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? procrastinating
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? DeviantArt and Twitter.
46. How did you discover dolling? Virtual Places Chat, then later neopets.
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? mermaids
48. Do you play any online games? not anymore. I used to play neopets, and an MMORPG called Mystic Journey.
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? that my studies wouldn’t take up so much of my time.
50. What is your occupation? Student / flash integrator
51. What are you thinking of right now? I’m tired.
52. If you were to write a book what would it be about? It’d be a tutorial book XD
53. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? I have 2, though I don’t really care for them anymore. One was inspired by some songs I like, the other was inspired by a dream I had when I was 15.
54. What languages do you know? I’m perfectly billingual in French and English. I also know several computer languages like php, java, and html lol.
Av base is Glam Exclusive by Hollay, edit by DarkPhoenix
Ninique
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 16.00

Postby Yuvi » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 pm

1. Whats your name? Yuval
2. How old are you? 18
3. What is your favourite colour? pink
4. Where are you from? Israel
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? i think maybe a week or two
6. Whats your fav food? steak
7. Whats your fav band? very hard question which I ca't answer
8. How many years have you been dolling? about 6 years, on and off
9. What other forums are you on? Pixel Empire, Pixel Princess
10. What is your addiction? chocolate, carbs, and dolling
11.What is your favorite Season? summer
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? late nights, definitely.
13. Whats your favourite book? also an extremely hard question which I can only give a few answers: lolita, Harry Potter, Confessions of Georgia nicolson, 1984. yes, i notice the mixture of heavy and light reading in this list!
14. Do you watch reality shows? I must admit I do. the funny ones.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? my cellphone, my keys...
16. Cats or Dogs? cats for sure, but I'm tragically allergic.
17. Fav flavour of pop? sprite
18. Whats your Dream job? singer, Disney animator
19. Whats your fav tv show? Dexter <3
20. What colour are your eyes? Green
21. What's your favourite hobby? singing, dolling and baking
23. Coffee or Tea? tea!!!
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? a cat, so i can sleep all day and not give a crap!
25. Favorite celebrity? Lady Gaga :P [i don't consider my true favorite musician/actors here]
26. What's your favourite film and why? the Aristocats.
27. What super power do you want? being invisible
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? cereal- the ultimate night snack! :D
29. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? huff in annoyance, throw it somewhere in my room
30. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Insane talk.
31. Pirates or ninjas? ninjas
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? I try to to talk some sense into Sqidward.
32. What is your favorite video game? Rayman
33. Cake or Pie? cake!!!!111
34. Do you believe in ghosts? no sir
35. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? I can't have favorites, its not right :(
36. Do you play any instruments? only my vocal chords :)
37. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? go be a little girl's friend
38. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? leave me alone! ;<
39. What's your drink of choice? orange juice.
40. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? i'll reinvent it! (no, I wouldn't. i'll probably wait for someone else to do it)
41.What is your favourite style of art? music.
42.Do you do something that is not your age? not really
43.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? the human brain!
44. What led you to fill out this quiz? being annoyed with my mother and needing distraction.
45. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? facebook.
46. How did you discover dolling? my friend showed me the Dollzmania dollmaker.
47. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? mermaid!
48. Do you play any online games? not really. i used to play MapleStory and neopets :P
49. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? that a charming prince would come get me on his horse <3
50. What is your occupation? professional slacker. soon an IDF soldier!
51. What are you thinking of right now? I’m mad :(
52. If you were to write a book what would it be about? a magical fantasy world
53. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? I don't.
54. What languages do you know? English and Hebrew.

55. what would you most like to change about yourself?
Yuvi
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 500.00

Postby Juliet » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 am

1. Whats your name? juliet
2. How old are you? 20
3. What is your favourite colour? green fo sho
4. Where are you from? ohio
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? couple years
6. Whats your fav food? grapesss bitch
7. Whats your fav band? dashboard confessional
8. How many years have you been dolling? 9ish
9. What other forums are you on? la famiglia (lurker) pixel princess, and pixel empire
10. What is your addiction? dolling. + neopets. + chocolate.
11.What is your favorite Season? summer fersher.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? early mornings methinks
13. Whats your favourite book? jane eyre
14. Do you watch reality shows? not really. watch jersey shore for a little bit. i like TLC shows tho
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? phone
16. Cats or Dogs? BOTH PLEASE.
17. Fav flavour of pop? diet md
18. Whats your Dream job?
19. Whats your fav tv show? getting paid to write about books :) literary critic i guess
20. What colour are your eyes? brownish greenie
21. What's your favourite hobby? writing and making pretty thingggs
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Cofee or Tea? oh... um coffee i guess
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? swan
25. Favorite celebrity? chris carrabba
26. What's your favourite film and why? stardust because its everything i love about a movie
27. What super power do you want? to fly
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? milk and cookies yum
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? rip it off try and break it then cry
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? X[
31. Pirates or ninjas? piratesplz
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? im like MOVE OUT DA WAY IM GETING OUT. :p
|
Juliet
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,781.00
Avatar Base: http://odyrah.deviantart.com

Re: Ultimate Boredom Quiz

Postby ubiique » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 am

1. Whats your name? Ubii
2. How old are you? 27
3. What is your favourite colour? pink
4. Where are you from? california
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? ...three years?
6. Whats your fav food? artichokes
7. Whats your fav band? daft punk ( has been on my toplist since the early 90s )
8. How many years have you been dolling? 8 or 9
9. What other forums are you on? PE, PP, FE, LF, PJ ... Im sure theres others.
10. What is your addiction? pixel art. soda. cigarettes.
11.What is your favorite Season? winter.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? late nights.
13. Whats your favourite book? nightseer by laurell k hamilton
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My keys. o_o;
16. Cats or Dogs? Kitties
17. Fav flavour of pop? Pepsi
18. Whats your Dream job? Homemaker xD
19. Whats your fav tv show? uh.. Ghost Adventures
20. What colour are your eyes? yellowish brown w/ other colors. hazel.
21. What's your favourite hobby? pixel art and web design
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5w
23. Cofee or Tea? both
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? kitty. eat shit sleep be bitchy. life would be grand.
25. Favorite celebrity? sandra bullock
26. What's your favourite film and why? idk. i guess labyrinth. its always been inspiring.
27. What super power do you want? to move at the speed of light without repercussions.
28. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? whatever I'm in the mood for. one day i made sauteed spinach
29. If it doesnt fit. what do you do? throw it.
30.Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Its possible. :I diseases mutate everyday. mad cow makes people go crazy. rabies destroys the brain. It could happen.
31. Pirates or ninjas? Ninjates.
32.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! What happens next? I've probably already gone into hysterics and been drugged since I'm terrified of bodies of water. I'm going to continue to drool and sleep. Happy day.
33. Wanna lollipop? No.
ubiique
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: -1.00

Postby PunkieMunkie » Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

1. Whats your name? Lisa
2. How old are you? 31
4. Where are you from? Kentucky
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM Going on 5 years
6. Whats your fav food? Medium rare steak
7. Whats your fav band? I can’t pick just one
8. How many years have you been dolling? 11 years
9. What other forums are you on? To many to list
10. What is your addiction? I have quite a few
13. Whats your favourite book? “It” by Stephen King
14. Do you watch reality shows? Survivor, Hell’s Kitchen, NY Ink, Tattoo Nightmares & Best Ink
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My cell phone, my keys or my kids
16. Cats or Dogs? Both
17. Fav flavour of pop? Diet Dr. Pepper
18. Whats your Dream job? Tattoo artist
19. Whats your fav tv show? I have way to many to list
21. What's your favourite hobby? Drawing
23. Coffee or Tea? Neither… yuck
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? White tiger or a snow leopard
25. Favorite celebrity? Johnny Depp & Vin Diesel
26. What's your guilty pleasure? :twisted: Can't say
27. What's your favourite film and why? Hellraiser, because I’m a huge horror fan and it was the one that started my love affair. I love me some Pinhead :D
28. What super power do you want? Telekinesis
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Vanilla oreos
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Grumble and then donate it to my local Hope Center
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Possible Zombie Apocalypse
32. Pirates or ninjas? Both, hehe
33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? Me and my crew became squid chow
34. What is your favorite video game? Mortal Kombat
35. Cake or Pie? I have to choose. MMMMMMMMM cake!
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do. I’ve seen and experienced to much stuff not to.
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? I loved all my pets to pick only one favorite
38. Do you play any instruments? Nope
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Impale someone with my horn :D
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 3 cords
41. What's your drink of choice? Tequila, Gin & Jägermeister
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Open my beloved Photoshop and create more dolls and start the dolling community all over again.
43.What is your favourite style of art? Realism
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? My love of children’s cartoons
45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Art
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? I hadn’t filled it out since 2009
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? DA, Facebook, here and I’m active on all three
48. How did you discover dolling? Stumbled upon it while looking for tattoo inspiration
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Vampires
50. Do you play any online games? I did play WoW but until I get more RAM for my computer I can’t play :( But I do play several on Facebook
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? To win the lottery so I could pay off my financial debts, and not have to worry about money for a while.
52. What is your occupation? Stay at home house wife and mom
53. What are you thinking of right now? Dirty thoughts :D
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? I have a lot of ideas for a books. I would love to write a horror story, a book about my life, a book based on the stories my daughter makes up.
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? Yes I do, my own imagination
56. What languages do you know? English
57. what would you most like to change about yourself? To be able to trust people more
58.What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? I don’t really like sports 59. What is your quest? I don’t know… I’ve never really thought it about. 60. What's your favourite Phobia? I don’t know if I would call it my favorite phobia, but it’s my phobia which is: Coulrophobia: the fear of clowns 61. Wanna lollipop? It depends on what flavor it is.

New Question 62. Do you have any children?
My Answer: Yes I have 2. A little girl named: Lilith Annabel (whose 3) and a little boy named: Nash Alexander (who will be 3 months old on June 1st)

Code: Select all
[b]1. Whats your name? [/b]
[b]2. How old are you? [/b]
[b]3. What is your favourite colour?[/b]
[b]4. Where are you from? [/b]
[b]5. How long have you been apart of GLAM [/b]
[b]6. Whats your fav food? [/b]
[b]7. Whats your fav band? [/b]
[b]8. How many years have you been dolling? [/b]
[b]9. What other forums are you on? [/b]
[b]10. What is your addiction? [/b]
[b]11.What is your favorite Season? [/b]
[b]12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? [/b]
[b]13. Whats your favourite book?  [/b]
[b]14. Do you watch reality shows? [/b]
[b]15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? [/b]
[b]16. Cats or Dogs? [/b]
[b]17. Fav flavour of pop? [/b]
[b]18. Whats your Dream job? [/b]
[b]19. Whats your fav tv show? [/b]
[b]20. What colour are your eyes? [/b]
[b]21. What's your favourite hobby? [/b]
[b]22. What is your shoe size?  [/b]
[b]23. Coffee or Tea? [/b]
[b]24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? [/b]
[b]25. Favorite celebrity?[/b]
[b]26. What's your guilty pleasure?[/b]
[b]27. What's your favourite film and why?[/b]
[b]28. What super power do you want? [/b]
[b]29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? [/b]
[b]30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? [/b]
[b]31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? [/b]
[b]32. Pirates or ninjas? [/b]
[b]33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next?[/b]
[b]34. What is your favorite video game? [/b]
[b]35. Cake or Pie?[/b]
[b]36. Do you believe in ghosts? [/b].
[b]37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? [/b]
[b]38. Do you play any instruments? [/b]
[b]39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? [/b]
[b]40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? [/b]
[b]41. What's your drink of choice? [/b] 
[b]42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct?[/b] 
[b]43.What is your favourite style of art? [/b]
[b]44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? [/b]
[b]45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? [/b]
[b]46. What led you to fill out this quiz?[/b]
[b]47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? [/b] 
[b]48. How did you discover dolling? [/b]
[b]49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race?[/b] 
[b]50. Do you play any online games?[/b]
[b]51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for?[/b]
[b]52. What is your occupation? [/b]
[b]53. What are you thinking of right now? [/b]
[b]54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? [/b]
[b]55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them?[/b]   
[b]56. What languages do you know?[/b]
[b]57. What would you most like to change about yourself?[/b]
[b]58. What's your favorite sport(real or imaginary)?[/b]
[b]59. What is your quest?[/b]
[b]60. What's your favourite Phobia?[/b]
[b]61. Wanna lollipop?[/b]
[b]62. Do you have any children?[/b]
ImageImage Image

Haunted House by: mokia_sinhall, Bottle and Syringe by: theladywrath

My Doll Site, My Contest Site,
PunkieMunkie
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 3,148.00
Avatar Base: http://dnya.deviantart.com

Postby LucyKitsch » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:33 am

1. Whats your name? Lauren.
2. How old are you? Twenty-two.
3. What is your favourite colour? I love all sorts of colours. Right now my favourite is black or pink... or brown... or maybe grey? Or warm green?...
4. Where are you from? Ohio, USA.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM My profile says 2009 but I swear I was on here before that. Maybe not, though, I guess.
6. Whats your fav food? Onions.
7. Whats your fav band? Coldplay.
8. How many years have you been dolling? I've been editing dolls since 2001 or 2002, when I was 11-12. But I was using dollmakers lonnnnnnng before that.
9. What other forums are you on? Right now, Pixel Princess, Pixel Empire... that's about it, I think. There are a couple others that are still open but none are active. Pixel Princess is super active but Pixel Empire is not hardly at all.
10. What is your addiction? I don't have any, I guess.
11.What is your favorite Season? Autumn. I love all other seasons but Autumn is the best, I think. :)
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Early mornings, definitely.
13. Whats your favourite book? Dracula by Bram Stoker.
14. Do you watch reality shows? No, we actually don't watch TV. We were recently given two TVs, making our total three, but, we don't have cable or Tivo or anything like that. We do like to watch America's Funniest Home Videos on Hulu (not Hulu+,) though.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? The keys! How else would I get back in!? ;)
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats, 1,000,000,000,000 percent!!!!
17. Fav flavour of pop? I don't drink pop / soda. I drink water and, for a treat, fruit + almond milk smoothies.
18. Whats your Dream job? Artist.
19. Whats your fav tv show? Daria (from the 90s.)
20. What colour are your eyes? Blue.
21. What's your favourite hobby? It changes all the time, but anything artsy + crafty.
22. What is your shoe size? 8.
23. Coffee or Tea? Tea.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? Cat!
25. Favorite celebrity? I don't have one, I guess.
26. What's your guilty pleasure? I don't have guilty pleasures. I am proud to like even the "silly" things.
27. What's your favourite film and why? Rocky Horror Picture Show. Why? It's epic.
28. What super power do you want? I want to be able to fly.
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? I'd always drink water, but I'd eat... whatever my husband felt like making me in the middle of the night, lol. :P
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Hulk it out of there! No, just kidding. (Though I have had to cut shirts off in the past because I couldn't get them back over my boobs. Lmfao.)
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Cray.
32. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates, even though Ninjas are better. Why? Don't know.
33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? Well obviously I'd call my friends from XMEN and have them come save us.
34. What is your favorite video game? Mario Bros. 3 for the SNES.
35. Cake or Pie? Currently neither until we can figure out how to make them vegan.
36. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in spirits.
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? A cat named Shadoobee. He passed away at seventeen. We are best friends. (He is still with me. Goes back to the last question, huh?)
38. Do you play any instruments? Yes, trumpet.
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Yell "Charrrrlliieeeeee?"
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck anything he could chuck if a woody woodchuck could.
41. What's your drink of choice? Water.
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I would cry. But I have enough bases saved that I would try and reignite that flame.
43.What is your favourite style of art? I don't have a favourite.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Like.. play with toys or golf? (LOL.) I love kids shows and video games for kids. I like playing at the park and I like reminiscing about playing with my American Girl doll and... I've been really nostalgic lately, don't judge me.
45. If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Goddess Athena's brain.
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? I love writing about me, lol.
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? FB, tumblr, DA. That's about it.
48. How did you discover dolling? I don't even know.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? I don't think I have any... Most from mythology I actually believe in, so...
50. Do you play any online games? Yeah, totes. Wizards 101.
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? World peace and sustainability.
52. What is your occupation? SAHM & Wife. <3
53. What are you thinking of right now? The fact that I have a bit of a headache and that light is bothering my eyes. Wondering why I'm typing this instead of resting my eyes. But also realizing that it's taking my mind off of it some.
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? Squishy cat thighs.
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? Yes, two currently. A succubus whose name I've yet to know and a Greek girl nicknamed Lexleigh. The succubus is inspired by my darker side and Lexleigh was created because I liked a character design I made for a contest on GLAM and decided to tweak it a bit and.. boom.
56. What languages do you know? English. I can sign letters in ASL, I can cuss in Portuguese, I know a few words from a few other languages.
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? Nothing.
58. What's your favorite sport(real or imaginary)? Quidditch. ;)
59. What is your quest? I.. don't know.
60. What's your favourite Phobia? Favourite? I don't have a favourite!
61. Wanna lollipop? "Wanna" to me means "want to", so if you're asking if I want to lollipop... no, I don't. And I don't eat them, either.
62. Do you have any children? Yes, my husband and I have a three-year-old boy. He's the most awesome kid ever. (I mean, I'm biased, but... He's so non-judgmental and really so cool.)

And my questions:
63. What are your plans for today? My plans are to sit here and doll for a while.

[b]29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? [/b]
[b]33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next?[/b]
[b]35. Cake or Pie?[/b]
[b]40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? [/b]
[b]42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct?[/b] 
[b]45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? [/b]
[b]47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? [/b] 
[b]63. What are your plans for today?[/b]
Last edited by LucyKitsch on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 540.00
Avatar Base: http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly: PocketfulOfLove

Postby JadeWaters » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

1. Whats your name? Chris
2. How old are you? 30
3. What is your favorite color? ultimately Turquoise (it's my energy/luck stone)
4. Where are you from? Oklahoma, USA
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM
6. Whats your fav food? Sushi, Shrimp, Chow Mein, Ice Cream!
7. Whats your fav band? Too many to name honestly, currently on a Skillet kick.
8. How many years have you been dolling? on and off since 2000 (13 years give or take)
9. What other forums are you on? Limelight Cafe
10. What is your addiction?
11. What is your favorite Season? Fall, I love the colors and coolness.
13. Whats your favorite book? Too many to name, Currently reading Game of Thrones PDF format.
14. Do you watch reality shows? only cooking ones.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My daughter XD
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats, sadly husband's allergic to them.
17. Fav flavor of pop? All time favorite Barque's Root Beer, here in India ... Coke (a-Cola)
18. Whats your Dream job? Working from home as a a graphic artist or writer.
19. Whats your fav TV show? Currently Game of Thrones, American Dad, Numbers and Grey's Anatomy (I know old shows with the exception of GoT)
20. What color are your eyes? Grayish Blue with flecks of Hazel Green
21. What's your favorite hobby? Writing, Drawing, Crocheting.
22. What is your shoe size? 9/10 in women's and a 7 in men's.
23. Coffee or Tea? CHI! (Tea with milk), or hot ginger/green tea.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? If my husband wasn't allergic a Cat, otherwise a falcon
25. Favorite celebrity? Hugh Jackman & Peter Dinklage
26. What's your guilty pleasure?
27. What's your favorite film and why? The Last Unicorn... timeless classic. Labyrinth come on David Bowie in tight leather pants :P.
28. What super power do you want? Wolverine's :D
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Eat: Almonds... Drink: Water LOTS of water
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Either save it for material or pass it on to someone else. (or try to lose weight)
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Who are we to say if it's insanity or not... given things once thought to be insanity are now common part of life (Super computers etc)
32. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates (Balthier is all I need to say about that)
33. Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! what happens next? I suddenly wake up and wonder what the heck caused me to have that kind of dream given I can't swim and hate small compartments.
34. What is your favorite video game? SKYRIM! currently at least
35. Cake or Pie? Cake! (though pie is good too)
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? a gerbil name Ralph (ralph and the motorcycle), he actually 'told' me his name by climbing on to a model motorcycle I had on my desk at the time I brought him home from the pet shop.
38. Do you play any instruments? nope
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Run!
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 42?
41. What's your drink of choice? Water or Cold Soda (Coke though trying to cut down)
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? move on honestly.
43. What is your favorite style of art? Art is art so long as I'm not grossed out by it I'll like it, never really had a favorite style.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Um not sure what this means but I act goofy around my daughter.
45. If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? How to speak Hindi and Punjabi.
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? bored and hot
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook
48. How did you discover dolling? google
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Creature shapeshifter, race werewolves
50. Do you play any online games? Subeta, Pottermore, DDO and LotRO
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? Healthier body
52. What is your occupation? Mother/wife
53. What are you thinking of right now? Wishing I had a bathtub I could fill up with cool water and soak in.
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? a story I would imagine/create.
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? I have TOO many male OCs and it's mostly because of roleplaying with my friend C (Teardrop246 on Deviantart)
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? Honestly I would like to be more objective motivated. More drive to do things beyond a certain point before I get tired and fizzle out.
58. What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Archery/ Football American
59. What is your quest? To become a better person...
60. What's your favorite Phobia? uh none? o.O
61. Wanna lollipop? thanks but no would rather have a bathtub
62. Do you have any children? Yes 2 little girls.
63. What are your plans for today? survive the heat and my daughter

64. What's your current fandom?
{Av|team tag|Vial by Okami_hu}
JadeWaters
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 246.00
AKA: The Water Fuu Dragon's Guardian
Formerly: DTChris

Postby AxxKat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm

1. Whats your name? AxxKat
2. How old are you? 18
3. What is your favorite color? Purple
4. Where are you from? London, Ontario, Canada :3
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM 3 years?
6. Whats your fav food? Hmmm. Sushi, Chicken, Chips, Pepsi and Fruits :3 but i like all the fruits!
7. Whats your fav band? Honestly I hate this question. I've been in a metal mood recently, so lots of Amon Amarth, Metallica, and Euphoreon.
8. How many years have you been dolling? On and off for 5 years I think.
9. What other forums are you on? I'm registered on a lot, but I dont go on them often enough.
10. What is your addiction? Caffiene!
11. What is your favorite Season? Fall and Spring
13. Whats your favorite book? Game of Thrones. Favorite is an understatement though.
14. Do you watch reality shows? Uhm, I dont think so!
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Cellphone!
16. Cats or Dogs? Both, with my surrounded by large quantities of both <3
17. Fav flavor of pop? Pepsi!
18. Whats your Dream job? Writer!
19. Whats your fav TV show? Game of Thrones and Archer right now
20. What color are your eyes? Hazel-gold
21. What's your favorite hobby? Pixelling usually :3
22. What is your shoe size? 9 or 10
23. Coffee or Tea? ...monsters? 8D
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? Some sort of bird
25. Favorite celebrity? PETER DINKLAGE, EMMA STONE, EMILIA CLARKE, LOUIS C.K., JASON MEMOA, EMILIA CLARKE AGAIN, ROBERT DOWNY JR.
26. What's your guilty pleasure? celebrities...
27. What's your favorite film and why? I dont have a favorite :C
28. What super power do you want? Flying or power over ice!
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Uhmm, I guess water. Unless I'm like, waking up drunk then, cause I guess that means greasy food time...
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Offer it to my sister and mom
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? I think it's a possibility.
32. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates
33. Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! what happens next? I jump off and swim to safety cause psht, swimming in the water with a giant squid seems safe :I
34. What is your favorite video game? currently? paper mario.
35. Cake or Pie? Pie
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Ally, my old kitty, but she died of diabetes :(
38. Do you play any instruments? I'd like to think I can play bass. I used to play tenor sax.
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Do magic crap with my horn
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Beavers.
41. What's your drink of choice? Pop
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? this is only possible if the internet crashes, and in that case, i'd be sad.
43. What is your favorite style of art? I dunno! Surrealism, I guess.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? I guess spazzing when I see dogs on the street...
45. If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Martial Arts. Or singing?
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? Kinda bored!
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook
48. How did you discover dolling? Loooong story. But my cousin showed me The Doll Palace dollmakers and it kinda took off from there.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Fml this is hard. Dragons and vampires.
50. Do you play any online games? Runescape anyone?
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? POKEMON TO BE REAL.
52. What is your occupation? I'm that asshole that calls you during dinner to ask you questions about your energy company.
53. What are you thinking of right now? How much I don't want to go to work today.
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? Something mythical!
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? LOTS. but im too lazy to pixel then. mostly all mythical things I think of from the countless story ideas I have and don't do.
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? Lose weight and get more motivated
58. What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Hockey
59. What is your quest? TO BE THE VERY BEST. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
60. What's your favorite Phobia? lol what! uhm, the phobias of crossing finish lines </family guy reference>
61. Wanna lollipop? Yes >.>
62. Do you have any children? Does my cat count?
63. What are your plans for today? finish this and go to work!
64. What's your current fandom? Game of Thrones

Annnd... Brand new question!

What's your favorite flower? Lillies and roses!
Check out my shop! || OC Art/ Fashion Blog || AxxKat's Contests!

made by the lovely lex <3

My Charm Bracelet!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AxxKat
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 5,007.00
AKA: Dolling Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Postby 4br4 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

1. Whats your name? Ruby
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your favorite color? Red, or Green.
4. Where are you from? California.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? Since January 2011.
6. Whats your fav food? Mexican food mmm <3
7. Whats your fav band? Evanescence, Rammstein, Combichrist, Oomph!, Linkin Park, etc
8. How many years have you been dolling? Since January 2011.
9. What other forums are you on? uhhh idk I only use Glam really. I'm lazy.
10. What is your addiction? Mexican food I guess?
11. What is your favorite Season? Summer!
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Late nights.
13. Whats your favorite book? Uh I like the Nancy Drew novels...
14. Do you watch reality shows? No I do not.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? Uhm, my clothing? ha ha
16. Cats or Dogs? Both! But I love my snake too <3
17. Fav flavor of pop? lol I call it soda <3 Strawberry Crush is my favorite.
18. Whats your Dream job? Any job really.
19. Whats your fav TV show? Law & Order SVU
20. What color are your eyes? Very dark brown, I've been told they look black.
21. What's your favorite hobby? Uhmm idk pixelling?
22. What is your shoe size? 6 Womens, US
23. Coffee or Tea? I like Caramel Frappuccinos & Raspberry Tea.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A snake!
25. Favorite celebrity? Uhm, Nicholas Cage? He is pretty fearless.
26. What's your guilty pleasure? Nancy Drew;;;
27. What's your favorite film and why? Twister, it's nostalgic for me.
28. What super power do you want? The power of fearlessness or shapshifting.
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Anything in the fridge.
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? what;;;
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Hopefully insane talk.
32. Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas personally.
33. Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! what happens next? Pray? idk
34. What is your favorite video game? currently? Pokemon I guess.
35. Cake or Pie? Pie!
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Not particularly.
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? My dog Jodi <3
38. Do you play any instruments? No. I'm talentless, ha ha.
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Poop.
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? w hat
41. What's your drink of choice? Strawberry Crush.
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I'd keep it alive I guess? idfk
43. What is your favorite style of art? idk I don't like realism all that much.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? idk I'm too paranoid to do anything illegal.
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? Boredom vuv;;;
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook, dA, & here! I no longer use tumblr.
48. How did you discover dolling? I was trying to prove a point.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Vampires? idk
50. Do you play any online games? No.
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? To be with my loved ones until I croak.
52. What is your occupation? Unemployed.
53. What are you thinking of right now? Nothing really...
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? Something drama filled?
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? Yes. I mostly use Nikolai (aka: male me).
56. What languages do you know? English, and I'm semi-fluent in German (rusty, but semi)
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? More motivation and get over my fears.
58. What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Baseball. I hate watching any sport though.
59. What is your quest? Get over my fears?
60. What's your favorite Phobia? The Breaking Benjamin album of course!
61. Wanna lollipop? Not particularly.
62. Do you have any children? No.
63. What are your plans for today? Just get to tomorrow.
64. What's your current fandom? I avoid fandoms like the plague.
65. What's your favorite flower? Pointsettias.

66. Eye color?
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 9,524.00
Formerly: Sweet Raspberry Tea

Postby phantomlolita » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:41 am

1. Whats your name? Allison
2. How old are you? 25
3. What is your favorite color? Purple/Pink/Green/Blue
4. Where are you from? AZ, living in OH
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM? May 2013, but I could have sworn I made an acct a couple years ago
6. Whats your fav food? Lasagna or Mashed Potatoes
7. Whats your fav band? IAMX
8. How many years have you been dolling? 10+
9. What other forums are you on? Pixel Princess, Mene
10. What is your addiction? I don't really have one
11. What is your favorite Season? Summer
13. Whats your favorite book? The Rain Maiden
14. Do you watch reality shows? No
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My ID I guess
16. Cats or Dogs? I love both really
17. Fav flavor of pop? Regular flavor? lol I love green apple soda though
18. Whats your Dream job? I honestly have far too many career aspirations to list lol
19. Whats your fav TV show? Once Upon A Time
20. What color are your eyes? Blue/Green/Grey I'm not really sure honestly
21. What's your favorite hobby? Art in general, all mediums including music
22. What is your shoe size? 7 or 8 (8 because I hate when certain shoes fit tight)
23. Coffee or Tea? Tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? A bird I guess, even though they creep me out
25. Favorite celebrity? I guess Jennifer Lawrence
26. What's your guilty pleasure? Certain bands that I'd never admit to liking
27. What's your favorite film and why? I couldn't possibly narrow it down, but I mostly watch horror/fantasy
28. What super power do you want? Teleportation, it would literally solve all of my problems
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Anything available I guess
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Make it fit or don't use it I guess depending on what it is...
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? It's a pretty complex topic really. I wouldn't rule anything out, but I hope that if the human race (or entire earth) is ever destroyed that it is quick and painless. I can't bear to think of children/animals/anyone helpless suffering.
32. Pirates or ninjas? I guess ninjas
33. Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your thighs and your men are in a panic! what happens next? We would probably all just die...I can't even really swim.
34. What is your favorite video game? Final Fantasy series, WoW
35. Cake or Pie? Neither for me, but cake if I must
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Choosing my favorite pet would be like choosing my favorite child...
38. Do you play any instruments? Yes
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? This thought has never crossed my mind
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Meh
41. What's your drink of choice? Sweet tea I guess
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? It very nearly has, it's struggling compared to the way it used to be
43. What is your favorite style of art? I like really cartoony, creepy artwork
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Well, some people would say 25 is too old for making dolls. I feel like a lot of other dollmakers are around my age though.
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? Nothing else to do really
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? FB, Tumblr
48. How did you discover dolling? Dollmakers when I was in middle school, then Josie's Dolls was one of the first I ever went to and used bases from.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Elves I suppose
50. Do you play any online games? WoW, Tera, and recently Rift
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? For my kids to always be happy and well taken care of, even if I were not able to be there for them
52. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom
53. What are you thinking of right now? College and how I need to start this fall, finally
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? I did write one, it was a horror story,
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? I used to but I don't anymore
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? I wish I had no anxiety, so I could do more in life
58. What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? None...
59. What is your quest? Er...to finish school and get a good job so I can always give my kids what they need
60. What's your favorite Phobia? Favorite phobia? I don't have one...
61. Wanna lollipop? No
62. Do you have any children? Yes
63. What are your plans for today? It's almost 2am, so I'll probably play either WoW or Tera when my s/o gets off work until we get tired and go to bed
64. What's your current fandom? None really
65. What's your favorite flower? African Daisies
66. Eye color? I'm not entirely sure...it's like blue/green or something

67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go?
phantomlolita
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 140.00
Avatar Base: http://kawaiihannah.com/

Postby Guitarlove » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

1. Whats your name?
Guitarlove
2. How old are you?
3. What is your favourite colour?
The rainbow! 8D
4. Where are you from?
Cincinnati Tri-State
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM
August 2009
6. Whats your fav food?
Chocolate
7. Whats your fav band?
Uuuuuhhh....I listen more to songs than bands. I like a lot of bands, but I wouldn't consider myself a real fan of any.
8. How many years have you been dolling?
4 years, not counting hiatuses.
9. What other forums are you on?
Pixel Princess (bunch of others I joined have since died)
10. What is your addiction?
Music, chocolate, ect.
11.What is your favorite season?
Spring
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights?
Neither
13. Whats your favourite books?
Leven Thumps Series, Guitar Girl by Sara Manning, The Fault in Our Stars
14. Do you watch reality shows?
No, the only exception being ANTM
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone and purse
16. Cats or Dogs?
Cats
17. Fav flavour of pop?
Root beer, but I rarely drink soda
18. Whats your Dream job?
Animation/writer
19. Whats your fav tv shows?
Coming straight from my Tumblr page, in no particular order:
Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Powerpuff Girls, and Soul Eater
Yeaaaaaah, all cartoons!
20. What colour are your eyes?
I've heard blue, blue-green, green, grey, light, and dark
21. What's your favourite hobby?
Writing
22. What is your shoe size?
5 1/2 to 6 (US)
23. Coffee or Tea?
Neither, it's too bitter for me
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be?
Giraffe! =D
25. Favorite celebrity?
I don't have one..>.>
26. What's your guilty pleasure?
I haven't watched any in while, but I'm going with Korean Dramas. There are awful beyond doubt, but I LOVE them for some reason.
27. What's your favourite film and why?
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....I'm not good with favorites. Hmmmm....aaaah..off the top of my head, The Muppets (2011) simply because I find it absolutely hilarious. I also like Clue for the same reason.
28. What super power do you want?
Invisibility and flight
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink?
Water and a granola bar
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do?
Could you elaborate...? I'm not sure what you're trying to refer to here.
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk?
Simple insane talk
32. Pirates or ninjas?
Can I have both? =D
33.You're in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next?
We get to the lifeboats as we watch the boat sink.
34. What is your favorite video game?
Off the top of my head, the Ace Attorney Series.
35. Cake or Pie?
Cake any day
36. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope!
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had?
I've never had a pet. >.>
38. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the guitar (that's where the name comes from, sort of).
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first?
I would gallop graciously into the sunrise.
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
42, for it's the answer to everything.
41. What's your drink of choice?
Water
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct?
Good question! I would probably feel bad/sad, but I'd continue my dreams of writing.
43.What is your favourite style of art?
Off the top of my head, traditional illustrations and chalk illustrations. Oh and of course animation.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it?
I watch cartoons made for 12 year olds. I also read a book series starting when I was about 14, which has the recommended age of 9-12. 8D
45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be?
Everything to do with art ever
46. What led you to fill out this quiz?
I was bored and I felt like it. =D
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on?
Tumblr and Twitter. I'm on Tumblr all the time.
48. How did you discover dolling?
I was on a forum that had a lot of people dolling. It was pretty easy to get into.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race?
Fairies, centaurs, and mermaids
50. Do you play any online games?
I used to play FusionFall, until I had no way of ever playing it (doesn't support my Mac and my mom's new laptop)
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for?
That there would be happiness on a regular basis for everyone in the world
52. What is your occupation?
Fast food unfortunately
53. What are you thinking of right now?
A song stuck in my head
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about?
Either:
A) Three senior high school girls discover a secret lying underneath the surface of their town's society
B) A lone, former female Korean assassin traveling the world as a neutral savior after a war
C) Characters from a badly written story escape and get a new writer
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them?
I have quite a lot, actually! Some come from stories of mine, some come from my RPing days, and some are just random characters.
56. What languages do you know?
Just English
57. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Ummm, I can't really think of one thing to be honest, there are plenty of things.
58. What's your favorite sport(real or imaginary)?
Shatterball from Leven Thumps
59. What is your quest?
To be successful
60. What's your favourite Phobia?
I don't have one...?
61. Wanna lollipop?
Is it root beer flavored?! =D
62. Do you have any children?
NOPE!
63. What are your plans for today?
To go to bed in about an hour.
64. What's your current fandom?
All the shows I listed above plus Homestuck
65. What's your favorite flower?
I've always liked roses
66. What's your eye color?
Blue-green is what I've had described to me the most.
67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go?
Backpacking across Europe

My question:
68. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like it?
Wanted by Dara Maclean and I love it
Guitarlove
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 811.00
AKA: Monochromatic Maniac

Postby PunkieMunkie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 pm

1. Whats your name? Lisa
2. How old are you? 31
4. Where are you from? Kentucky
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM Going on 5 years
6. Whats your fav food? Medium rare steak
7. Whats your fav band? I can’t pick just one
8. How many years have you been dolling? 11 years
9. What other forums are you on? To many to list
10. What is your addiction? I have quite a few
13. Whats your favourite book? “It” by Stephen King
14. Do you watch reality shows? Survivor, Hell’s Kitchen, NY Ink, Tattoo Nightmares & Best Ink
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My cell phone, my keys or my kids
16. Cats or Dogs? Both
17. Fav flavour of pop? Diet Dr. Pepper
18. Whats your Dream job? Tattoo artist
19. Whats your fav tv show? I have way to many to list
21. What's your favourite hobby? Drawing
23. Coffee or Tea? Neither… yuck
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? White tiger or a snow leopard
25. Favorite celebrity? Johnny Depp & Vin Diesel
26. What's your guilty pleasure? :twisted: Can't say
27. What's your favourite film and why? Hellraiser, because I’m a huge horror fan and it was the one that started my love affair. I love me some Pinhead :D
28. What super power do you want? Telekinesis
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Vanilla oreos
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Grumble and then donate it to my local Hope Center
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Possible Zombie Apocalypse
32. Pirates or ninjas? Both, hehe
33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? Me and my crew became squid chow
34. What is your favorite video game? Mortal Kombat
35. Cake or Pie? I have to choose. MMMMMMMMM cake!
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do. I’ve seen and experienced to much stuff not to.
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? I loved all my pets to pick only one favorite
38. Do you play any instruments? Nope
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Impale someone with my horn :D
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 3 cords
41. What's your drink of choice? Tequila, Gin & Jägermeister
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Open my beloved Photoshop and create more dolls and start the dolling community all over again.
43.What is your favourite style of art? Realism
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? My love of children’s cartoons
45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Art
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? I hadn’t filled it out since 2009
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? DA, Facebook, here and I’m active on all three
48. How did you discover dolling? Stumbled upon it while looking for tattoo inspiration
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Vampires
50. Do you play any online games? WoW and some Facebook games
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? To win the lottery so I could pay off my financial debts, and not have to worry about money for a while.
52. What is your occupation? Stay at home house wife and mom
53. What are you thinking of right now? Dirty thoughts :D
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? I have a lot of ideas for a books. I would love to write a horror story, a book about my life, a book based on the stories my daughter makes up.
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? Yes I do, my own imagination
57. what would you most like to change about yourself? To be able to trust people more
58.What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? I don’t really like sports 59. What is your quest? I don’t know… I’ve never really thought it about. 60. What's your favourite Phobia? I don’t know if I would call it my favorite phobia, but it’s my phobia which is: Coulrophobia: the fear of clowns 61. Wanna lollipop? It depends on what flavor it is.
62. Do you have any children? Yes I have 2. A little girl named: Lilith Annabel (whose 3) and a little boy named: Nash Alexander (who will be 4 months old on July 1st)
63. What are your plans for today? Add some finishing touches to the portrait drawing I'm working on of my daughter and get it ready for the Art Expo which is in 10 days. Then play WoW for a couple hours.
64. What's your current fandom? I don't have one
65. What's your favorite flower? Queen of the night Tulips
66. What's your eye color? Blue
67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go? Omgosh, that a tough question to answer. Their are some many places I want to go. I'd have to put all the places in a hat and draw a one.
68. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like it? Woe Woe by Twitzid and yes I love it.

New Question: 69. What was the last movie you show in the theater?
My Answer: Dark Shadows, I adore this movie and have seen it about a dozen times. I'm such a huge Johnny Depp fan and he is even sexier as a vampire.

[b]35. Cake or Pie?[/b]
[b]64. What's your current fandom?[/b]
[b]65. What's your favorite flower?[/b]
[b]66. What's your eye color?[/b]
[b]67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go?[/b]
[b]68. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like it?[/b]
[b]69. What was the last movie you show in the theater?[/b]
ImageImage Image

Haunted House by: mokia_sinhall, Bottle and Syringe by: theladywrath

My Doll Site, My Contest Site,
PunkieMunkie
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 3,148.00
Avatar Base: http://dnya.deviantart.com

Postby ElfMaiden » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 pm

1. Whats your name? Morgan.
2. How old are you? Twenty-four.
3. What is your favourite colour? Red. Gold is too specific a colour, and black does not really count as a colour. Red is general and surely a colour.
4. Where are you from? Michigan.
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM Two years, it seems.
6. Whats your fav food? There are many foods I enjoy. My absoloute favourite may well be Wiener Schnitzel.
7. Whats your fav band? Ah, quite a few. At the moment I find myself listening to Avantasia and Subway to Sally most often.
8. How many years have you been dolling? Eleven, off and on.
9. What other forums are you on? Giant in the Playground (as Remmirath), the Obsidian forums (as Remmirath), and the BioWare forums (as Halae Dral).
10. What is your addiction? I have no addictions.
11.What is your favorite Season? Autumn. It has my favourite weather, and I like it also when the leaves turn colour. There is something I like about every season, however.
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Late nights, without a doubt.
13. Whats your favourite book? The Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion. I can never choose between those two.
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My keys.
16. Cats or Dogs? Cats. I get along far better with cats, and I don't have every instinct telling me to run when I see them.
17. Fav flavour of pop? I do not really like any soda, but Mountain Dew is one of the less offensive.
18. Whats your Dream job? Illustrator.
19. Whats your fav tv show? The Prisoner or possibly Secret Agent.
20. What colour are your eyes? Blue.
21. What's your favourite hobby? Roleplaying, be it pen and paper or on the computer.
22. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2.
23. Coffee or Tea? I like both. I am partial to coffee in the mornings on weekends and tea in the evenings on weekdays.
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? I would rather not be, so I suppose I'd pick something at least fairly intelligent. Perhaps a dolphin. I can't abide monkeys.
25. Favorite celebrity? Errr?
26. What's your guilty pleasure? Honestly I suppose dolling comes the closest, because when I feel like dolling I likely should be working on digital painting or some such instead. I'm still not really guilty about it, though, and it does at least help with colour practice and all.
27. What's your favourite film and why? The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension, because it is marvelously wacky and is the single funniest film I have ever seen.
28. What super power do you want? Immortality. If I may choose I will settle for no less.
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? This has never happened to me. I drink water and go back to bed.
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Not wear it?
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Insane talk. Zombies simply are not threatening to me. They are shambling and slow and almost any other undead or monster is more interesting.
32. Pirates or ninjas? Both can be interesting. I suppose I am more partial to pirates, unless the ninjas are also mutant and turtles.
33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? We all die, because if the giant squid has already crushed the submarine there really isn't any way to deal with that. Unless it's in a movie. If it's a movie I shout some badass sounding lines at the top of my lungs and crank some sort of wheel that is apparently there for the purpose of mitigating giant squid damage and everything is fine.
34. What is your favorite video game? Baldur's Gate. There are so very many others I love, but Baldur's Gate more than the rest.
35. Cake or Pie? Pie. Cake can also be good.
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Mostly not. I would like to, as I think that would make things more interesting, but I'm thus far too cynical or practical or what.
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? The cat we had before we moved, Oreo. He was the sweetest cat one could ever find, and I don't think I could possibly have a better pet. I still miss him.
38. Do you play any instruments? I can play the flute and the recorder, but I've no sense of rythm and little sense of pitch, so sadly not very well.
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Probably charge somebody I can't stand and spear them with my horn. Nobody would ever guess I was the unicorn.
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Approximately sixteen point four pounds per second.
41. What's your drink of choice? There are many I enjoy. Water, coffee, tea, beer, wine, vodka, rum, V8, soy milk. Clearly if I had to pick just one I would stick with the water. It's necessary and the rest aren't.
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? Go on with life. I already thought it had several years ago, after all.
43.What is your favourite style of art? Realistic fantasy and science fiction, particularly oil paintings.
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? Apparently disliking mobile devices, social media, and the way the world is going in general is not to my age.
45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Art. Or maybe medieval warfare. Probably art.
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? Why, boredom, of course!
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook. I am a member of Facebook because once my theatre company cancelled load-in through Facebook only and I was not a member. I did not know and I waited out in the cold early morning in the rain for two hours and nobody showed. So I joined. Now I drift there, afloat and angry, like a vengeful ghost. It is my great hope that it will collapse overnight -- "it" in this case referring to social networking at all. Oh, and I suppose technically the BioWare forums are the "BioWare Social Network" now, but they're still basically forums so I'm not counting them.
48. How did you discover dolling? I believe it was through making skins for The Sims, before I realised how very pointless that game is to me.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Ah. Elves. There is a shock. To be more specific, that would be the Noldor. I'm also quite partial to dragons. Dragons are what I'm more likely to like, I suppose. I'm picky about elves.
50. Do you play any online games? Sure. Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, Guild Wars 2, sometimes Magic: The Gathering Online, rarely Counter-Strike. I suppose, thanks to Steam, Empire: Total War and Rome II: Total War are also online.
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? I might like to think it would be something about world peace or prosperity or the betterment of man, but I'd probably just go for immortality.
52. What is your occupation? Currently I do odd jobs in theatre. I direct shows, I design make-up and lights, and I am working towards becoming someday a fight director. Soon I hope to get started on being an illustrator, but I feel there is more work needed.
53. What are you thinking of right now? Not very much. I'm quite tired. A bit on how to plan my next campaign for MERP.
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? I'm not really sure. I'm not a very good writer. There are one or two stories I have tried to write, but they bore me by the end. It's annoying.
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? As I have been roleplaying for eighteen years, I honestly have and have had too many to list. Very few if any that are not attached to some roleplaying game, however. Just those left over from stories I once attempted to write.
56. What languages do you know? English (fairly obviously as I am writing in it) and German. I hope to also learn Welsh. I wish I could know all languages, really. They interest me quite a bit, but are very time consuming to learn and do not interest me quite as much as some other things.
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? Aside from "being better at doing certain things", I'm pretty happy with the way I am. I would like to be taller. Very tall people tell me that it can be annoying at times, so perhaps more 5'8" or so. Still a good half foot taller than I am.
58. What's your favorite sport (real or imaginary)? Fencing is a sport, yes? I do not do much fencing myself, but it's at least similar to various forms of historical fighting. Also archery.
59. What is your quest? I don't know!
60. What's your favourite Phobia? Well, it isn't cynophobia, because that's bloody annoying, let me tell you. I find coulrophobia funnier than I should (because I know I really shouldn't find any phobias funny, they're all very annoying to live with), probably because I did some clowning when I was a teenager, and I'm sure I was at least as afraid of the people as they were of me.
61. Wanna lollipop? No. I've never liked them.
62. Do you have any children? Certainly not.
63. What are your plans for today? Today was my birthday, so I was just relaxing and having fun. Went to assist with a stage combat class in the morning, did a bit of fighting afterwards, played D&D most of the day, and here I am. I am not sure what I will do for the remaining hour or two to what I consider this day (it's midnight now, but I'm not going to bed just yet).
64. What's your current fandom? I have never had a fandom really in the way it is often meant. I suppose my love of Middle-earth may come the closest.
65. What's your favorite flower? Flower? I don't know. I don't think much about flowers. I suppose roses are nice enough.
66. What's your eye color? Still blue.
67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go? Austria. I've always wanted to go.
68. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like it? The Toy Master by Avantasia, and yes, I do like it.
69. What was the last movie you show in the theater? Revenge of the Sith. I don't watch movies in theatres very often. I happened to be on vacation on a rainy day and there was a theatre in the hotel.

And my question...

70. How do you like to travel? I prefer to travel by train, when I can. I find it's the most enjoyable. I don't have to worry about driving, or about other people on the road, or about flying or anything. It's great.

[b]35. Cake or Pie?[/b]
[b]67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go?[/b]
[b]70. How do you like to travel? [/b]
ElfMaiden
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 494.00
Avatar Base: http://bunnystick.com

Postby theladywrath » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:34 am

1. Whats your name? Krissy or Wrath
2. How old are you? twenty-five
3. What is your favourite colour? Orange
4. Where are you from? Alaska
5. How long have you been apart of GLAM A couple years, but I really just came back recently
6. Whats your fav food? pizza or burritos (homemade!)
7. Whats your fav band? The Beatles
8. How many years have you been dolling? 12 on and off
9. What other forums are you on? Limelight Cafe
10. What is your addiction? Coca Cola and some that are not exactly appropriate to put here
11.What is your favorite Season? Summer
12. Do you prefer early mornings or late nights? Late Nights
13. Whats your favourite book? Invisible Monsters
14. Do you watch reality shows? Nope
15. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without? My wallet (and eyeliner...)
16. Cats or Dogs? Both! I have a cat, and want a dog
17. Fav flavour of pop? Coca Cola
18. Whats your Dream job? Tattoo Artist or Tornado Chaser
19. Whats your fav tv show? Doctor Who
20. What colour are your eyes? Dark Brown
21. What's your favourite hobby? Dolling
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5
23. Coffee or Tea? Coffee usually, but lately I've been digging the tea
24. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be? fox, because then I'd be the prettiest thing in the forest
25. Favorite celebrity? Scarlet Johannsen. I has a bit of a girl crush on her
26. What's your guilty pleasure? Reeses xD
27. What's your favourite film and why? Up -- It's just such an amazing story
28. What super power do you want? Control Time/Time Travel (like Hiro from Heroes)
29. You are hungry in the middle of the night and stumble into the kitchen. What do you find to eat/drink? Coca Cola if I am lucky and leftover homemade tortillas with cheese and sour cream.
30. If it doesn't fit, what do you do? Alter it, or toss it.
31. Possible Zombie Apocalypse or simple insane talk? Possible!!! :D
32. Pirates or ninjas? Pirates, no question. I'm surprised this didn't turn to sparrow! Every other time I've typed it, it has!
33.Your in a submarine, and a giant squid grabs hold of it and a loud crash is heard from the bunks. All of a sudden water starts leaking, its up to your things and your men are in a panic! what happens next? I jump aboard the giant squid and whisper sweet nothings in it's eat until it just loves me and carries my ship and my men to the nearest populated shore!
34. What is your favorite video game? Skyrim
35. Cake or Pie? Cake, unless its apple pie, then PIE
36. Do you believe in ghosts? Aye, I most certainly do
37. What is your favorite pet you've ever had? Nimhe!! My pertiest persian kitty
38. Do you play any instruments? I played the baritone in high school marching band...
39. If you were a unicorn for a day, what would you do first? Head butt people
40. How much wood would woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
41. What's your drink of choice? Coca Cola or water
42. What would you do if the entire dolling community crashed and Dolling became extinct? I seriously was massively afraid of this recently, when I first got back into dolling and couldn't find anything and I was all super upset and ridiculous there for a little bit before I refound glam and backdoor lounge (which kinda changed to limelight cafe or however it happened)
43.What is your favourite style of art? Surreal painting
44. Do you do something that is not your age? If yes, what is it? I color in coloring books and make forts.
45.If there was ever something you could learn everything about, what would it be? Tattooing
46. What led you to fill out this quiz? Absolute boredom
47. What social networking sites are you a member of and which ones are you active on? Facebook, Deviantart
48. How did you discover dolling? I belonged to this LOTR fanfiction/roleplaying forum that I cant for the life of me remember what it was. There was this girl selling dolls in the shop section of the forum for forum currency and I bought like ten dolls from her, before heading to her site. I went from her site to Xandorra's. It all went from there. My first doll was following a xandorra tutorial on a xandorra base.
49. What is your favorite mythical/fictional creature/race? Mermaids
50. Do you play any online games? aye, occasionally. Used to play Everquest alot
51. If you had one wish, What would you wish for? To be my version of a lady! (I have this nice long list in my commonplace book, with my version of a lady on it... so I wish to be that, my version of a lady. It's the perfect way to exploit one wish.)
52. What is your occupation? Right now, stay at home momma, wannabe tattoo artist
53. What are you thinking of right now? My version of a lady
54. If you were to write a book what would it be about? Surviving my childhood
55. Do you have any OCs? And if so what inspired them? Not really. I used to. I would like to again
56. What languages do you know? English, poor german, poor spanish
57. What would you most like to change about yourself? Honestly, my body.
58. What's your favorite sport(real or imaginary)? Quiddich!
59. What is your quest? We Seek the Holy Grail
60. What's your favourite Phobia? People
61. Wanna lollipop? Yesh
62. Do you have any children? Three
63. What are your plans for today? Go to bed, seeing as it is almost midnight
64. What's your current fandom? Doctor Who
65. What's your favorite flower? Yellow Daffodil.
66. What's your eye color? This is on here twice. Dark brown
67. If you could visit one place in the world all expenses paid, where would you go? Carmen Del Playa, Mexico
68. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like it? Royals by Lorde, Aye I do!!
69. What was the last movie you show in the theater? Hotel Transylvania! LOVED IT
70. How do you like to travel? By plane! Its so fun

71. What is your favorite magazine? I'm a pretty big fan of Real Simple.

[b]35. Cake or Pie?[/b]
[b]70. How do you like to travel? [/b]
[b]71. What is your favorite magazine?[/b]
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
:: Foxxy and Pony :: Kitty by me :: Fox Cube ::
theladywrath
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 884.00
AKA: Come at me Bra